Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Cangaroo, that one kind of sneaks up on you since it happens in the middle of a week. Well, happy 98 days! :winkwink:

Veronica your labour sounds like mine with Corban. I had to have the drip to encourage contractions to get him out!

Cangaroo happy 26 weeks!

Ttc crazy isn't it! Think it's crazier when I look at 90 days left!

Xxx

Mo2p wow! Yeah see there's no way i remember those numbers. I keep having to look back to find them, i didn't even think of Google.
When do you get a scan?

I cracked so many double yolkers while preg with the twins and I hadnt seen a double for years.
But then 2 weeks ago I cracked 6 eggs in a row and 5 were double yolkers :p and hubby had cracked 4 doubles that morning too.
He said he's getting fixed :haha:

Congrats on third tri ladies!

Mo2p!!! Great news! Hope you get a scan soon!!!!

M2c, gorgeous bump! When i think 90 days left its like whoa!!!! 3 months!

Spiffy, you're positively glowing :) Great bump pic!

I've only taken one bump pic at 11 (almost 12 weeks) but none since!!!!! I feel lazy but I try not to feel too guilty because i am still under my pre-prego weight. I've got a tiny bump but it looks more like a post-thanksgiving bump. :)

You guys are looking fab!! I took a bump pic a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post it! I will try to get a more current one but I don't look anything like as glam as you ladies!!
Mo2p, how exciting I hope you won't have to wait long for that scan :)

Is anyone else completely and utterly exhausted? I've felt dreadful for the past 10 days, and that's despite having a week off work (annual leave as childminder away). I have no energy at all. I never felt this bad last time around, not even right at the end. It might just be that it's so much harder being pregnant with a toddler to look after, but I'm feeling very pathetic!

I hear you, Cangaroo! My DS still wakes up 4-5 times a night, so I'm exhausted on top of pregnancy exhaustion. It's horrible. Oh, and the last couple of days I had random episodes of diarrhea and the accompanying yucky tummy feelings that come with it. (Sorry for the TMI).

But I've decided to just ask my OB at my appointment this Wednesday if she'll check my cervix, for my own peace of mind. All the contractions and then stuff like the diarrhea is making me paranoid (since I had clear outs like that with my DD before labor with her). I think if I can just hear her say, "Nope, you're all closed up and everything is fine," then I will hopefully stop overanalyzing every little thing. :dohh:

DD still sometimes wakes once a night since moving out of our bed into her own room last month and that's hard enough. 4-5 times per night must be awful! Do they at least nap? I really miss DD's naps.

My youngest sleeps through the night and I am still always completely exhausted! It could be my age (gasp). :)

I went through an exhausted period for a while but just this past week since ive started nesting I have been feeling like I have more energy .

33 weeks today I cant believe there's only 7 weeks left till my due date

Cangaroo, they both nap once a day, but never overlapping, so I get a break from each kid, but I'm never able to nap myself. The fact that I haven't slept through the night consistently in nearly 3 years is the main reason we've decided to have a slightly bigger age gap next time around. I need at least a 6 month period of sleeping through the night every night before I can handle another newborn.

Hubby and I decided to have a new baby sooner rather than later as we didnt want to go back to sleepless nights once they were over. I figured we were already sleep deprived what's another couple of years?!
Oh it's going to feel so great to sleep again lol

Zephyr, that's why we had these three so close together. But now I feel like the chronic sleep deprivation is finally accumulating to a point where I can't take much more. I fluctuate between being excited to have this new baby, and dread of the increased sleeplessness. I tend to get depressed more easily when I don't get enough sleep, so as you can imagine, I've had some pretty bad days over the last few years. :nope:

Spiffy i honestly don't know how you've done it! I am so exhausted right now! And my son sleeps!

We too will be planning a bigger gap next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->