Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Veronicaco and M2C, I'm glad to hear that your appointments went well!

My next appointment is tomorrow and I have an ultrasound and my next appointment on September 17th.

Zephyr, have fun at the performance this weekend!

:hi: hi ladies, how is everyone?
Sorry I have been MIA for so long. Things have been crazy busy around here. The entire month of Aug is booked full of stuff. Every weekend there is at least one thing going on, if not more and the kids go back to school in a week!

Had a Drs appointment today, did the glucose drink and got the whooping cough shot.
Other than that everything is good :thumbup: I am 28w 1d according to the dr today! I asked about scheduling the c section and he basically said that any time after Nov 3rd we can do it!!
DH and I want to do it on a Thursday, for work purposes and babysitter reasons. So with that being said we are looking at Nov 6th!!!

I will try to catch up on what I have missed but can someone give me a quick run down :) Thanks

I was thinking that if anyone wants to be facebook friends that might be a good way for all of us to stay in touch better.
Im under Jessica Dorman and my email is [email protected]

Ladies who added me on facebook recently, I'm already friends with Jess, so you can find her on my friends list. :flower:

Jess, I'm glad your appointment went well! I'm curious though, why did they change your due date? That's awesome that you're already picking out a C-section date! Must be kind of nice to know exactly when baby will be here. :)

You didn't miss anything too important, I think. We've just been talking about our feelings on the newborn stage, co-sleeping, what things we've gotten done recently and what we have left to do, and our recent and upcoming appointments.

I like the Facebook idea. I'm Jennifer Barlow Judd. Then Spiffy maybe we can spot each other at the hospital. My appt is at 1:50, when is yours? I'm also doing the drink. Though I've never thought it as bad as most people do.

Luvymom, I sent you a request. :flower: My appointment is at 2:50, so I'll be drinking my drink while you're getting your blood drawn. I know your OB's office is on a different floor than mine, but do you still go to the lab on the floor above L&D? If so, we definitely could run into each other!

Oh, and I also don't find the drink that bad. It's like soda with no carbonation.

Sorry Mo2P! I didn't think she'd been AWOL long enough to have missed you, but I guess you're probably right! :dohh: I was just rehashing the last few pages of conversation.

I can create a group on there and add everyone. (M2C, I just sent you a request, so I'll add you to the group once you accept). I'll make it "secret", too, so that we can post whatever disgusting details of our pregnancies that we want without our grandmothers seeing it. :haha:

Betas 5438 Doubling Time (Hours): 37.14 I'll be calling here in a bit to set one up. I am so excited!

So I just got back from my appointment. My fundus is measuring 29 weeks. My OB checked my cervix for me and said that it's still closed up internally, so that's good. She decided to go ahead and do a fetal fibronectin test, though, and suggested that maybe we do one every two weeks until I hit 34 weeks (since they no longer work at that point), so I'll know the results from that within the next 24 hours, though I'm expecting it to be negative.

And then, of course I had my whooping cough vaccine and my glucose blood draw. That was fun...not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->