Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Nah no signs :p I'll still be pregnant in a month betcha haha

Baby must of got comfy and changed position cos my bump seems smaller and I am starving!!!
I ate so much last night. I had two after dinner snacks (more like meals haha) and I was still hungry.

Funny that you mention being starving, Zephyr, because I've been starving all day, too! And I'm wondering now if my baby is just bobbing in and out of engagement, because my OB said she didn't think he was engaged, but she couldn't be sure without checking vaginally. So I uh...did that myself, today :blush: and I can feel something large and very hard pressing against my vaginal wall, and when I poked at it, my baby squirmed, so I'm thinking, that has to be his head, right??? And if so, that means he has to be at least a little engaged, I would think. It would certainly fit with the bruised feeling I've been getting in my vagina the past few days.

Ah, I'm hopeless. I've decided that I am definitely one of those people that needs to know as much as possible or else I just sit here and try to figure it all out myself. :dohh:

Haha! Omg yes that is probably the head. I know when my others engaged I could feel the head as you described.
Actually I think its possible that its popping in and out. Im confused too with engagement cos some days it certaintly feels like it! But then others it doesnt.

I actually started doing that daily forward inversion on spinning babies, 3rd morning today doing it and I do feel more comfy down there and baby seems to have positioned itself better and not grinding on my pubic bone as much so possibly that helped?

Red book is the baby's development record book. We get it before baby is born and all of their info weight, length, doctors checks, health visitor checks, vaccinations get put in there! :) I'm going to check out the forward inversion! Sounds interesting :)

Spiffy I had a pushchair with a buggyboard with Corban and indigo. Don't trust indie will stay on the buggyboard so I got a double xxx

Veronica yay 31 weeks!!

I had my midwife appointment today and all is well.
Baby still hasnt dropped at all and is quite happily just resting on my pubic bone.
Im going to keep doing those inversions cos I do feel like its helping. I skipped it today and my pelvis was hurting by lunchtime.

6 more days until term! I cant wait. Ill stop worrying about not being able to labour at home after then :p

Hey ladies! Rough day over here for me and this bean!!!

I thought my waters were leaking today. Called the answering service for my ob. Told me to go to the er. The maternity triage only sees youif you're 20 weeks...and I'm 19. Anyway, waited all day with sick people. My blood pressure was 133/79...compared to last week's reading of 88/54 it's concerning to me...really hope I'm not getting preeclampsia again....

Anyway, had an u/s. Baby is fine. Fluid was at 10cm which the normal range is 7-24. With my son they were concerned with fluid at 10cm. But the downside of being in er is they don't know about pregnancy at all so they were just like "it's in the normal range." Ugh. My blood count is also 9.6 now. Big drop from last week. Again, they only know emergency medicine and were like that's fine.

They did swabs and no infection and negative for amniotic fluid. Thank goodness. Home now with orders to call ob first thing in the morning.

So exhausted. :(

Zephyr 6 days! Exciting stuff!

Ttc I'm so sorry to hear er weren't that great. When do you see your midwife/dr again?

I have midwife today so I'm gonna ask some questions about homebirth. Need to be seriously thinking about it.... I do sway more towards home though xxx

Glad to hear all is okay ttc! Sorry you had to go through all that :(

Good luck with your appointment today m2c :)

Thanks Hun. I have until 36 weeks to book the home visit. Are you confident in your decision? Do you still waiver or are you set on home birth? I guess it's natural to worry about the what ifs xx

TTC, that sounds like a scary day! I'm glad that your waters weren't leaking. Mine were at 10cm with DS at one point, which they said was on the low side, but by the next week, they were up to 15cm, so they weren't too concerned. Were you stressed at all when they took your blood pressure? I hope the reading was just skewed a little and that you won't get Pre-E again. :hugs:

Zephyr, it's crazy how close you're getting! I'm glad that in 5 more days you can relax and know that home birth will be an option for you. :flower:

M2C, good luck at your appointment today!

Well, I made a $14.99 gamble that this baby will be here by Halloween. I couldn't help myself! ;)

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81SX68h3s3L._UY679_.jpg

Thanks ladies! Talked to my dr and just supposed to take it easy and I'll see her at my 20 week appt Thurs :)

Where is the time going??? You're all 30+ weeks!

Spiffy, cute gamble :) i literally squealed!!!

Spiffy! That outfit is far to cute!!! Hehe! I wondering it will get any use!

Ttc at least you haven't got long to wait till your appointment Hun. Do you have your scan?

Midwife went well! I'm anaemic so gotta take iron and I've put on a further 1kg so I'm up 5kg from booking in. Only sick on occasion now so that's all good. Everything else is good. Talked about homebirth too. I go see her again at 34 weeks, she comes to me at 36 weeks to talk about homebirth and what I need etc, then it's 38 weeks and then 40 weeks! Broken down like that it seems like not long at all!

Everyone how are you all?

Xxx

M2C, I'm glad your appointment went well! I'm a little anemic as well, so I'm taking an iron supplement for it. This happened towards the end of pregnancy with my DS, too, so I wasn't surprised. And yes, once you think about how few appointment you have left, it doesn't seem that long! I have my 32 week appointment next Wednesday, then my 34 week, 36 week, and we'll see what happens after that!

Spiffy you really could only have a few appointments left. You have another scan too don't you? I've never been anemic in pregnancy just after the molar because I lost so much and the chemo.

Omg ladies! Soon be baby time xxx

Yep, I have a scan on the 17th, so a week from Wednesday. I'm so looking forward to it! The techs there always try to get me a 3d face pic (with my DS we only got the bottom half of his face because the placenta was blocking the upper half :dohh:) so I'm hoping we can get a nice face shot this time. Also, because I had a 32 week scan with my DS, I can compare this baby's weight with his, and make an estimate for how much he might weigh if he's born around the same time. :flower:

Oooh loads going on!!!

Ttc - that sounds so scary :( hope you are feeling better and all goes well tomorrow :) x

Hope you guys stock up on your iron!! :) it's starting to draw closer now!! Two months til my due date tomorrow :) 3 weeks til scan and midwife. Hv on Thursday. It's all getting real, the only problem is the lack of name!!! Arggh! Dh has no ideas and it's driving me crazy!! Suggestions welcome :)

M2C I feel pretty confident in my decision. I made it pretty early on and may of wavered a few times but since maybe 30 weeks I havnt considered hospital at all unless if it's best for us to be there.
I do worry! I think its normal to worry.
my brain is going overtime, almost every night im dreaming of being in labour/giving birth at home and have dreamt every possible scenario.

Spiffy cute outfit!

Veronica could you give him a list to choose from? You could always wait till baby is here and see what names fit then?
We changed our names oops haha
I decided I didnt like our girls name anymore and hubby decided he didnt like the boys name and so we picked a new one each.

I'm low on iron too, midwife said I need to take them more often. I dropped to every 3rd day cos they were making me sick.
I took one yesterday and vomited my entire lunch :( so im going to have to look for a gentle iron tonic thing rather than the pills.

Zephyr, I'm taking Feosol with bifera and it hasn't made me sick or constipated yet. It's the one my OB recommended because it's supposed to have fewer side affects.

Veronicaco, I wish I had some suggestions for you, but unfortunately Asher is only boys name we have and it took a while to come up with that! :dohh:

Oh, and here's my belated 30 week bump pic. :flower:

Attachments

• 30 weeks with Asher.jpg
    30 weeks with Asher.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member