Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Oh my gosh! Loads going on :)

Glad you are feeling better spiffy!

Great bump m2c!

That sounds mega exciting mo2p, will have a look at that blog in a min.

Zephyr, I hope you can get comfy. How exciting that it's not long to go now :)

Nice names ttc :)

Afm I'm 30 weeks on sun!! Can't believe it! My mum leaves on Monday for two months/until baby arrives which ever is first. But I finally sorted a load of stuff out and have got my hospital bag stuff starting to come together. Baby is starting to feel a lot bigger, kicks can get uncomfortable and I'm gettig acid reflux at night but nothing that settlers won't cure. I'm super hungry again though and my blood sugar is a bit wonky so I have to be careful that I eat af eat sensibly or I get headaches.
Is anyone else finding that their energy is running out really quickly? We went to the Eden project earlier today and just a few hours of walking around really tired me out for the rest of the day!!

Veronicaco, I'm the same way. I'm usually pretty tired in the morning (since I didn't get enough sleep at night), then around midday I get a little burst of energy, but then I go back to being tired in the evening. I've also been having acid reflux and also the movements that are really uncomfortable, borderline painful sometimes. Like I'll suddenly jerk and make a sound, and my DH will say, "What? What's wrong?" and I just point at my belly. :haha:

Zephyr, that's good that you won't be having anymore busy weekends for awhile, especially because you don't have many weekends left until baby is here! :winkwink:

TTC, I totally forgot to comment on your names! I love Jude for a boy, and between Kinlyn and Daelyn, I think I prefer Daelyn, though both are lovely. :flower:

I've been super stressed this week with work stuff, but it's mostly sorted now and I'm feeling better. I had been less tired before all the work stress kicked off. Exhausted again now, though! OH is away this weekend on a stag do, then home Sunday evening, then going away again for work Tuesday to Thursday. Thank goodness I have my inlaws nearby to help with collecting DD from Childcare!

I ache so much this morning! Yesterday, we went on a long-ish walk to do blackberry picking. DD walked or cycled on her balance bike all the way there, but wanted to go in the sling on the way back. I'm usually fine to back carry her, but I think I just did too much yesterday!

We had a lovely day, though. Had fun making blackberry and apple crumble when we got back. Yummy!

Cangaroo, that sounds delicious! I'm sorry you're so achy, though. :( I was like that yesterday, but in my case it was probably due to a cleaning spree around the house the day before.

I'm still having issues with my hips each day though. I think it really must be due to my pelvis opening up, or baby dropping, because I just read back in my journal, and I had this happen at 31 weeks with my DD, 32 weeks with my DS, and it started at 28 weeks with this one. I'm not sure if it means anything that it started earlier this time, or not, but they've all happened around the same time, so I know it's probably just normal for me.

Sorry you're hurting Spiffy. My back thankfully got better really quickly.

I've just got back from the midwife. All well and measuring bang on 28cm!

Glad to hear your appointment went well, Cangaroo! I have my 30 week appointment on Wednesday. :flower:

That was my first midwife appointment since 16 weeks and I have nothing else until 34 weeks!

Yep! If it's not your first baby then you have a lot less appts. Mine are the same although I saw a consultant at 26 weeks I saw mw at 28 and am seeing her again at 34, although I also have a scan that week too. I will do my birth plan then and probably won't see midwife for another 4 weeks. Although if you have any concerns they will see you anytime (or at least mine will).

That's interesting. Here in the US, it doesn't matter if it's your 1st baby or 8th baby, you still have monthly check-ups, and then bi-weekly at 30/32 weeks, and then weekly at 36 weeks. I think I'd go crazy waiting that long between appointments! (But mostly because I use the appointments as benchmarks to pass the time).

Oh, and congrats on hitting 30 weeks, Veronicaco! :flower:

I've been lucky with that my new surgery midwives let me follow the 1st time mum schedule so I'm going again Monday for a 31 week check up.

Xx

Yes, it's because it's not my first.. This is the normal schedule for 2nd+ time mums! I don't mind- I really don't need the appointments for information purposes so they feel a little pointless sometimes! If I had any concerns I could ask to be seen any time.

Over here we do every 4 weeks till 28 weeks then every 2 weeks till 36 weeks then weekly till the birth and the midwife is on call 24/7 to see you if anything crops up during the appointments.
they even do house visits! Which my midwife has done for me. So much easier having her come to me than dragging my two toddlers out

I'm pretty uncomfortable now. Legs back and hips ache.
Yesterday my son had his first dance lesson and I couldnt even go :( I was really sad about it because I felt just fine the day before! Hubby got lots of videos though and I cried watching them so its probably good I didn't go I would of been a blubbering mess watching my little boy :p

Zephyr, sorry you're hurting. :( I hate all the aches and pains of third tri. But hey, only 12 days until you're term! ;)

Im freaking out haha!
I just cant believe I can say 4 weeks and 5 days now!! And being term in 12 days scares me.

I'm still just weirded out that I can say "next month", since even my OB doubts I'll make it to November. :wacko:

Craziness!

Zephyr your sooooooo close! 12 days till term! Eek!

Spiffy isn't it just crazy it could be next month.

I'm thinking I'll be late but I'll still count down to my due date as it's closer! I soooooo can't wait to be on baby watch!

Xxx

M2C, I'm going to be crossing my fingers that the rest of you ladies get 38/39 week babies! Early enough to escape some of the dreadful waiting, but not so early that you have to worry about health and weight so much. :flower:

Spiffy wow that seems so soon! It won't be long before you ladies are on baby watch. Do you think you will carry longer this time?

My midwife already said my baby is measuring a good size for dates and I was measuring 36 weeks at 34 weeks so going over does make me nervous now lol I want a healthy baby but I can't say the thought of pushing out a 9 lber or more sounds exciting Owwww.
I'm expecting to go over though. So if it did happen sooner id be shocked.

I went shopping for a new white fluffy towel to wipe baby down after the birth last night! So exciting :p it was so hard choosing which one to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->