• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Hi everyone :) I'm starting to get some more pronounced symptoms now. Nausea is kicking in, getting very tired and grumpy plus peeing non stop and boobs are feeling different. Still no news on my scan which has annoyed me a bit but I have a blood test tomorrow for b6/12 or something like that so I might chase it up. :)
How are the rest of you guys? Xxxx

I'm doing good. My nausea has pretty much gone Thank goodness :p
I do feel tired a bit but not as bad as earlier.
Have been getting a few headaches tho and ive gone off meat and sugary foods so my usual treats I just dont like anymore and im eating mostly vegetarian meals and since my daughter and I need to be gluten free I am finding it hard to find anything I enjoy eating.
I did find this really yummy hard vintage cheese last night :p and peri peri sauce which I've been having on everything.

Spiffy yuk to the bloating! I had it awful with Corban but not so bad with indie.

Veronica can you call your epu? I'd chase it.

Zephyr great news your nausea seems to have lifted. I quite enjoy veggie meals!

Xxx

I've been really bloated, queasy and exhausted today. I really didn't expect symptoms so early!

Isabella told her new childminder I'm pregnant today at her first taster session. Oops! Perhaps I shouldn't have told her but I wanted her to be part of it from the beginning.

My booking appointment with the midwife is Next Thursday! Not too long to wait.

Not long till your booking in appointment! Got mine on the 11th April. Xxx

So not being in the UK, I'm curious, what do they do at your booking in appointment?

Booking in is all your details for your pregnancy notes. Informs the hospital too.

I used to work at the place who done the bounty packs!

Xxx

Okay. My old OB would have me coming in at 9 weeks to do paperwork and blood work, and then a nurse would try to listen for the heartbeat if possible, so I guess it's sort of like that. My new OB doesn't have me come in at all until 11/12 weeks.

I think heartbeat here is 16 week appointment.

Do any of you ladies use a Doppler? I didn't with Corban but I borrowed one with indie. Not sure I'll use one this time round?!

Xxx

I bought a Doppler with DS, but by the time I'd found his heartbeat, I'd already heard it at the 9 wee appointment. However, since I'm not seeing my doctor until 11 weeks this time, I think I'll start listening for it around 8/9 weeks.

Can I ask all you mums of more than 1 where your previous pregnancies different. Just feeling a litt worried as this time round I have had symptoms but they are not as bad as last time. Booked myself in for a private scan next week, yikes!

I found indies heartbeat about 9 weeks! Took a little while to find though.

Charlie try not worry to much! Even though a scan will help ease your mind every pregnancy is different. Corban I had good aversion and awful nausea from about 7 weeks to 16 weeks. Molar extreme nausea about 6ish weeks and indigo sickness and non stop nausea about 6-7 weeks. I've had an odd wave of nausea but nothinguch else. You may just be luckier this time round!

Xxx

Charlie, I haven't really gotten many symptoms in any of my pregnancies, so that can be totally normal!

So last night my 3 year old niece (who's living with us for the next few months) threw-up in her hair, so this morning I had to give her a bath and literally scrape dried chunks of puke out of her hair with my fingernails. I was retching the entire time but never actually threw up myself, thank goodness. Some things, that would be hard anyways, are just worse when you're pregnant. :sick:

Quick update:
Yesterday I had an ultrasound and we only saw a sac, it was measuring at 5weeks 1 day. So im going back in a week (on the 26th) im measuring earlier then we tho6ght
They also drew bloods and the nurse called this morning with the numbers, they are 4,658. Im going back tomorrow to have bloods drawn again so they can check and see how they are rising.
Im curious to know if those numbers are normal for 5 weeks???

Right now im sitttibg in the parking lot where there is free wifi because verizon is taking their good'ol time connecting my service (I changed internet services because of the move) its supposed to be on today but its not yet :( they said it could take as long as 6pm (its 1pm now) I had to go run some errands so I figured id hop on some free wifi while I can lol im going through bnb withdrawals . Ill be back on later, right now im going to google hcg levels at 5 weeks lol

Jess, the clearblue digitals give you a 3+ (meaning 5 weeks) when your HCG hits 2,000, so if you're really only 5+1 (which would explain why it took you longer to get your BFP!) then 4,658 is a great number! :flower:

It's only a few days behind at this point. I'm behind my dates too. Great news you have another scan next week though. I'm not sure about levels I'd have to google it too xxx

M2c I have a doppler and used it with the twins from early on but I think I was only successful with that because my uterus was above my pubic bone at 10 weeks and I had double chance of finding a heartbeat :p
I've tried 3 times with this one and only found it once. Tried yesterday and found nothing.
I'm prob not going to use it much. With the twins I used it every day as I worried the whole time and didn't feel good until I had heard both of them.

Charlie yup all my pregnancies regarding sickness and the length of time being sick have been different.
This one had been the easiest so far I've stopped the b6 cos I don't need it anymore. with my others I would still be sick at this point.

thinking back on it I think my other son was easy with the sickness too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->