Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I hope so I feel pretty poop and Aria has it now too.

Happy due date Zephyr!!!!

Spiffy lol thats too funny! :rofl: I imagine it would have been hard to keep a straight face :)

Veronicaco that would be neat if they had the same birthday! It wold be one big party day! Fun fun!
My dads birthday is Halloween also, so it was always a big deal in my house growing up! I hope I have this LO on Halloween too but some for reason I doubt thats going to haapen

My step DD had a cross country meet this morning, I was on my feet walking around for like 2 1/2 hours so needless to say my uterus is not happy at the moment lol

Zephyr! I had the exact same thing with dd, awful awful cold with sore throat and felt dreadful went away just before I had her :) happy due date :)

Oh dear Jess grumpy uterus lol :)

Happy due date Zephyr!!

We've been at a wedding now. DD had such a lovely time. She was so well behaved and danced for ages. She was the only child there, so got lots of attention! She kept posing for the photographer, too. It was hard being on my feet so much, though, and I was pleased when DD finally flagged so we had an excuse to leave!

40+1 I dont feel so frustrated anymore :p I havnt been getting any contractions or anything. I think thats the worst part is thinking its time or almost time.......then nothing happens.

Midwife appointment later today! Will get my blood results, tho if there was a serious issue she probably would of got in touch with me already.
Im only really worried about my iron levels as I didnt take any last week due to the vomiting.

my sons birthday is in 4 days, have to do his birthday food shopping tomorrow night so baby cant come yet!!

Zephyr I'm hoping your blood results turn out to be ok. Will you still homebirth if there still low? I have my bloods taken next Monday.... I'm worried as I only take 1 tablet a day cause otherwise it upset my tummy and I'm either on the toilet it throwing up. Yuk. Good to hear things are calm though I'm hoping the next time something happens it's the big one. Get that food shop in! Hehe! Wonder when baby will come? Maybe a birthday present???

Xxx

My son would be over the moon if it happened on his birthday or the night before and he woke up to a baby!
I'm not sure about the iron and what they do. Mine was low but right on the border so she said I could take one every second day so I didn't get too sick and some days I forgot.
When I'm very low I crave ice really bad and eat fresh lemons like crazy so I don't think its dreadfully low or anything.

Have you tried taking it with an orange?
I had a good routine going where I wasnt getting sick but im not sure what it was I was doing that stopped it so I assume its the orange I eat right after morning tea before taking it.
if I changed morning tea round slightly id be ill all day.

Wow Zypher, you are incredibly calm! I'd be climbing up the walls if I made it 40 +1! Good for you! I hope you are able to get your sons birthday sorted before baby comes!

My DS 15th birthday is on Wednesday and his party is Sunday. I don't think he'd ever forgive me if baby showed up and "ruined" either day for him!

Zephyr that's so sweet about waking up to a baby! Keep us updated on your midwife app. No I've not tried taking it with an orange maybe I'll try that! Worth a shot!

Vjean how are you doing? You must finish work soon??

Xx

Haha vjean! I have a dd turning 14 in dec she would feel the exact same way!

No appointment today, she phoned me just before saying she has another lady in labour and probably wont make it so we have rescheduled for tomorrow.
she offered me a sweep!
She said she supposed id be feeling fed up and wanting a stir up of my cervix.
without thinking my reply was "yeah I feel alright, it would be nice but I was kinda hoping to get my shopping done tomorrow"
She laughed at me.
So I may or may not get a sweep tomorrow. Ill see how I feel I guess.
my cold is lifting so thats not really an issue anymore. I'm thinking I may wait and if not by Monday I'll get one then but we will see.

Bloods were fine, iron is low but I do have stores there. She didn't say how low but never said anything bad about it just told me to start taking iron every day from now on. Ick!!!

M2C, I'm doing ok. If it wasn't for this darn pelvic pain (spd) I'd feel pretty good! I have a 4 page "to do" list that isn't getting done very quickly! I have 11 more days to work on it thou!

I'll be induced on the 17th, and I'll work thru the 15th. I figured I would use the 16th to get any last minute things done. It shouldn't be too bad....I'm off every other Friday, so I only work 4 days this week, then next Monday is a a Federal holiday so I'll be off. On Tuesday I'll take my work laptop to our main office so the computer techs can make sure it all set up for me to telework while I'm on maternity leave. So I really only have 5 real days of work left:thumbup:.....now only if I could do real work on those days instead of creating numerous lists of stuff to pack in my hospital bag, stuff to pack in Haddie's bag, baby's bag, things to do around the house...:haha:

Zephyr that's good she offered you a sweep. Guess see how you feel when she's there. If I go over I'm not sure when I'd accept a sweep. Before or after corbans birthday?!? I dunno!!!!! So many of us due near a siblings birthday. Keep us updated lovely. Good news on iron but yuk on the increase of taking it ;) hehe!

Vjean sounds like your busy busy up until induction! Bit your so close so that's pretty exciting! Looking forward to seeing pictures! Eek!

How's everyone else doing?

Xx

Vjean wow! That's not far away at all!

I actually had a strong urge to get my shopping done and finished tonight instead so its no biggie now if I get the sweep in the morning. Will keep you all posted :p

Ooooo zephyr! If you do have the sweep hope something happens! First bubba of the thread! Xx

Zephyr, you are so much more patient than I would be! And I'm guessing girl, weight 8 lb 1 Oz. But I'm always wrong so if I say girl you'll probably be boy. :)

And it is funny how everyone is close to sibling birthdays. I'm due exactly in my ds 11th birthday. He says he wouldn't mind sharing but I don't want them on the same day.

Luvymom it's funny. I'm due just before corbans birthday both both my babies have been late so i feel this one be so could be close! Argh!

Xxx

And I'm the opposite- DD2 is due pretty much exactly 6 months away from DD1's birthday!

Wow, VJean- not long left at all! Still feels like ages for me. I can't wait to finish work! My last day is 7th Nov, so still 5 working weeks to go...

Zephyr, hope the sweep goes well, if you decide to have it!

Zephyr, let us know how the sweep goes!!! I'm so excited for you!

VJean, I can't believe you're only taking one day off between work and your induction! I hope you can get the things done on your to-do list, but don't wear yourself out too much!

Cangaroo, I'm sorry you still have so much work left! I hope the time goes by quickly for you.

And I'm with Cangaroo on the birthday front. This baby's birthday will fall about 3 months after DS's birthday, and 5 months before DD, so they're pretty spread out!

As for me, I had contractions every 5 minutes for most of the day yesterday, and the sad thing is, I was actually kind of relieved. This past week of less contractions than normal was making me worry that my uterus had finally just given up. I had these irrational fears that I'd go overdue and have to be induced because my uterus was just too worn out! :haha: (The things we worry about during pregnancy :dohh:)

However, I'm curious if all those contractions yesterday did something, because I've been losing quite a bit of mucous plug this morning. No blood or anything, so I'm not too worried.

Morning girls. So nice to see everyone moving. I truly cant wait to see beautiful little faces. My MS has really lightened up and I am only taking one Zolfran a day if that. I was 12 weeks yesterday so 6 more days until 2nd tri! Starting to worry a little with the symptoms going away, even though I know there is a reason for it.

Yesterday was my angel babies due date. I am happy to be expecting my rainbow, but I am still so sad for the one I lost. I really thought that after all this time I would be less emotional about it. But everytime I think about "her" I get emotional. I wanted to make her a due date cake, but just dont have the extra funds right now. Maybe in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->