Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Spiffy I see her on Monday, I can feel babys head in my bum. The whole position feels wrong somehow :/ mind you I've only delivered posterior not carried that way so I wouldn't know. I've got no lady part pressure..... it is all bum pressure.
lol I love the crazy pregnancy dreams! They are always so weird and vivid :p

Going to try one more time today doing pelvic tilts, sitting upright and I'm going to clean my house on all fours! If that doesn't help baby turn round then I give up!

Spiffy crazy dreams! I guess we all have worries and they get a bit crazy in dreams!

Zephyr get on those hands and knees! When I was pregnant with indie my floors had never been so clean! Haha!

Xx

M2C, looking great! Happy 35 weeks! :thumbup:

Zephyr, it's a full moon tonight. Maybe it will coax baby out! :winkwink: It worked with my DD!

M2C cute bump! :thumbup: not much longer to go now

Zephyr hoping today is the day! :) like Spiffy said, maybe the full moon will help!

How is everyone else doing?

Im super excited for today, we are going to buy a new car later! :) A mini van

I tried to up load some pics I took a few weeks ago with Charlotte, I think/hope it works

Attachments

• Autumn pics 12.jpg
    Autumn pics 12.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
  • Autumn pics 10.jpg
    Autumn pics 10.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Super cute Jess! We bought a 7 seater a few weeks back! It's awesome! Xx

Cute pics M2C and Jess!

Jess, I love, love, love my mini van. Once the baby is born our 7 seater is full!

Zephyr, I hope the full moon theory works for you and your baby makes his/her debut.

Around here is a super busy week full of kids football games, a church activity I'm partly in charge of, sister's bridal shower and lots of shopping for all of it. And I'm ready for it to be over! Plus I'm fighting a head cold so taking a lot of garlic. I bought some newborn bracelets and matching bracelets for my 5 yr old. It's gonna be so fun to have 2 girls to match. Though since they're 5 years apart it won't last too long so I'm going to take advantage of it while I can. :)

Jess, love the pics. :flower:

Luvymom, sounds like you're pretty busy! The matching bracelets sound adorable. I hope I have another girl someday so I can match them, too. :)

I love my van! It's a 2001, so it's old, but we got it for almost nothing, so I can't complain. The only problem is that one of the sliding doors is broken, so I have to load my DS into his car seat over my DD, which is getting a little tricky now that I'm super pregnant. :dohh:

We are looking at a 2009 Dodge or a 2010 Dodge, depends on which one we can get a loan for.
We were hoping to get this 2008 Chrsyler that was LOADED! Its had everything and the asking price was right what we were looking at but we couldnt get approved for a loan :(
Hoping everything works out later today

We have a Ford Explorer that has a 3row. I like it, it was mine. DH had an suv that had terrible body damage, rust from all the snow here. So we decided to get rid of it, and the Explorer will be his :) I get the new mini van.
Having the captians chairs will make it so much easier with 2 car seats. Right now if I put 2 car seats in the Explorer I wont be able to put the seats down to get to the 3rd row, Im not trying to have the older kids climb over the seats to get to the back, esp once it starts snowing.
I will miss my 4 wheel drive though.

Unfortunately, with our oldest only being 2.5 years old, we're stuck with 3 car seats (and will be for a while!) so we'll have our oldest in the back row, since at least she can climb in by herself, and the two little boys will be in the middle row. It's going to take like 5-10 minutes just to buckle and unbuckle them all whenever we go somewhere! :wacko:

lol yeah I never thought about that! I should add that to my get ready and out of the house time, since im always late for everything!

Full moon didn't work :(
spent heaps of time on all fours yesterday and got heaps of contractions but then they went away.
Woke up during the night with period and back cramps and a couple of contractions that made me groan in my half awake state but they went away also.
Feeling really crampy still this morning but nothing is happening. I never expected to go past my son's birthday which is tomorrow so that will be interesting if I do lol

Zephyr im sorry these contractions don't seem to be going anywhere. Hopefully something really kicks off soon unless baby really is your sons birthday present! Xx

Zephyr, it's funny that you said the full moon didn't work, because it's only midday for me! Well, those contractions definitely sound like the type that are either dilating or effacing your cervix, so I doubt it will be too much longer. :hugs:

Speaking of which, I decided to check my cervix again, since I couldn't quite get the dilation last time, and I'd say I'm somewhere between 2cm and 2.5cm now. It was hard to tell for sure because my cervix feels so different than it did last week because of how effaced I am. I was thinking, "Why can't I feel the inside?" and then I realized that I was feeling the inside! It's just so much more...open, now. Kind of hard to describe!

Spiffy I guess the more your body does now the less it has todo in labour. Exciting to think it really could be soon that bsby boy arrives!

Xxx

Zephyr sorry your contractions havent progressed to labor yet
Im putting my money on LO arriving on your sons birthday! :)

Spiffy sounds like you wont be too far behind Zephyr!

Things are about to get real exciting around here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->