Breastfeeding Support - 6 months and beyond!

Honestly dragonfly that's amazing,You seriously are my inspiration!!

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!! You should be PROUD of what you have done!! AMAZING.. :flower:

I keep catching glimpses of that stupid times cover and words of abuse. I really dont care what people think of me , dosnt effect my life. My kids are beautiful and healthy. The same people that cry out words of nastiness for breastfeeding mums are the same ones that say everyones against them yet they can dish it very well. I just wish the nasty judgements would disappear I think everyone I know posted it this week.

Hey all, Just wanted somewhere to note my 2 year b'fing milestone today :) (Hope you don't mind!) xx

Congratulations! I won't make it that far. I'm thinking about weaning again. I have had a breast infection and I'm feeling better but it just seems with every new tooth I am cracked again and lots of thrush and all around I feel like at least once a month I am having new breast issues that stem from BFing. Its really stressing me out. For those that have weaned before how did you do it? LO is only having milk 3x sometimes 4x a day

Hi I'm wanting some bedtime advice. I cuddle and feed LO to sleep but lately its taking over an hour & as late as 9.30 before I can come downstairs. I don't get an evening to spend with OH but I don't want to cause LO to get upset at night but I do need to change something. Is this just a phase or can u recommend something I can try to help him get to sleep quicker?

Any idea how long it could last?! I'm thinking of cutting his day time nap short but haven't had much success in the past as if I wake him too early he'll just latch on until he's fully asleep again!

Every child is different and also depends how you handle it, let nature take its course. Your child has its own unique personality. I remember my twos sleeping habbits changing, sometimes worse but eventually better. Alex went through a phase of not wanting to go to sleep when I did at night so he was spinning around in the bed playing , then he would be ok the next week. Different growth patterns change things. Its not like they will never sleep because they go through a phase of bouncing about, its when you start controlling they start resisting eventually. To tiring to go down that path.My children go to sleep without being told they have to, bit of reverse psychology I have done lol I say when William dosnt want to go to bed, fine. Then he realizes he gets tired and now asks me to take him to bed or just goes. I dont get bed time fights.

Sound great, I'm just not sure how long I'll last with only having half an hour with OH in an evening & most of that spent sleeping on his lap! lol

I am sure your OH will understand? hard for me to say in that department darrens patient and never bothered him, dosnt last forever.

It doesn't bother OH it bothers me! I don't want to upset LO and I know he definitely needs me to go to sleep so am a bit stuck!

Meeting needs does create a happier child in the long run. He wont need you forever to fall asleep, both mine fall asleep without me and I feel a bit useless now,without boob to. it does pay off in the end .

I have a bug today. I dare fart put it that way, William has it last 2 days but he has only had dioreaha and since rest of him was fine we assumed he had eaten something bad. He is out and about today while I am sat here wondering if i can keep my lunch down which took me ages to eat.

I'm back! :D Miss me?

Caroline was 6 months old this past Sunday. She cut her first tooth today. Do I have a biter? We'll see! :rofl:

xx

Anna HELLO!! 6 months already?! WOW that has flown by!

Hello to everyone else, regular and new :)

Hope you feel better soon Anneke x

i'm back...! Managed 16m last time, and with a short break, i'm now back, 7m iin! Yey, I'm so happy to be breastfeeding again and to have given my little lady the same good start that i was able to give my little boy. Yey! Thought i'd say hello

Just thought I'd pop back in here. We've reached our 2 1/2 year bf milestone recently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->