Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

Hi Jen!!! Welcome to our lovely little thread. Sorry to hear about your disappointment on the last cycle. But super huge GL to this one!!!
Are you doing anything in particular, or just lots and lots of :sex:? :)

Haven't done anything in particular besides lots of :sex:.

But now I know that my cycle is not even close to being regular, and I don't want to start temping just yet. I think we are just going to have fun with it for another cycle or so, and then I will start temping :).

My stepdaughter is dying for a sibling, and we are hoping that the age gap won't be more than 7 years.

Sounds like a good plan to take it easy for the start. I'm in my fourth cycle now and don't think I'll be looking into charting or opks until maybe six months. Hoping I won't need to plan for that though!

btw, yay to another Canadian! :D

Sounds like a good plan to take it easy for the start. I'm in my fourth cycle now and don't think I'll be looking into charting or opks until maybe six months. Hoping I won't need to plan for that though!

That's my outlook on it! It's supposed to be fun, and like my DH says, it's one of the only things in your life that you can accomplish out of pure fun! So I don't want to chart unless it's been too long :)

Hey Jen! Welcome!

HEY Hena!! So great to hear from you, wow a 45 day cycle is pretty long huh! Fingers crossed you get some resolution to that soon!

Morning Prepping! How are you feeling?

I am 95% sure i will hit CD1 on Sunday, had my pre AF temp dip this morning, and another BFN, have decided to go hard next cycle, have already ordered some more OPKs, and will temp properly now that i know what I am doing. Might try SMEP too. If all that doesnt work I will chill out for the rest of this year.

Super excited to see how things work out for you all though!

Prep! We are on the same cycle because I am also going to try charting this cycle too with temps.

So I am CBFM, SMEP, Temping, preseed and softcups this cycle. If I dont get prego, I am going to SCREAMMMMM LOL

Its good! This was my first cycle using it and it gave me 2 highs and 2 peaks. Hopefully I get my BFP next cycle with it! I have heard good things :thumbup:

hey all!

jen welcome, i hope it all works out for you this month!

waiting, prepping, jchic any more "casual observations" your symptoms all sounded good!

hena thanks for starting this great thread! im addicted to it! :) sorry to hear you got BFN! 45 days is annoyingly long, how long are they normally? i hope next month is much better for you!

Lovely to hear your real names lol! whilst we are on 1st name basis's my name is Nicole, or Nic as most people call me, the OH is James

:)

Jen, I do have to admit that there are definitely some fun times to be had TTC :D

waiting, I'm still not convinced until you say that AF is here, but I think that you have a great outlook on it. My fingers are still crossed for you.

jchic, Sounds like you're on a mission! Huge GL to you!

Feeling pretty good. Already looking forward to this weekend being over just so I can be 11dpo. LoL I almost have to remind myself that my bday is in 12 days because the only thing I'm counting is that AF is due in 8 days. :haha:

doopers you are in your fertile period now right? hope you have been doing lots of BD'ing x

summer, we cross posted! My casual observations include a whole bunch of tiny little things that likely mean nothing. haha I think I'd feel a little nutty if I listed them all. How are you??

jchic, waiting you 2 are like absolute Pro's when it comes to TTC, I dont understand any of this stuff, lol. temping, charting, I had a look at your chart the other day waiting and I just didn't know what I was looking at.... think i need to do my research! what do CBFM & SMEP stand for??? :dohh:

Hena!!!!! HI!!!! :D:D:D Yes, your thread legacy has been more than kept alive. Was really wondering how you've been doing! That's really messed about the 45 day cycle. wow. Were you charting or using opks during it to know when you ovulated?
There haven't been any BFPs quite yet, but we're coming up to the end of the 2WW for some of us so I bet you anything we'll be seeing something soon! There's been several very active ladies this cycle :sex: :haha:

Ugh, no! First time in months I don't chart properly and of course.... I figure I must have O'd late what with travelling and everything but 45?! And here I am at the end of CD 45 with no AF in sight....DH (Nico btw, I love the idea of real names, I hate writing DH, lol) wants to test in the morning so I think I'll cave and do it.

Sorry AF got you, Jenn. Fingers and toes crossed for this new cycle!!!!:flower:

I'm going to have to go back a month or two and "get to know" all of you new ladies. To reintroduce myself: I'm Helena (Hena's my nephews' name for me), 29, ttc since January of this year, and aside from numerous crying, screaming break-downs, I generally have a great PMA. :haha:

jchic, waiting you 2 are like absolute Pro's when it comes to TTC, I dont understand any of this stuff, lol. temping, charting, I had a look at your chart the other day waiting and I just didn't know what I was looking at.... think i need to do my research! what do CBFM & SMEP stand for??? :dohh:

Hey Winter!!!! CBFM= Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and SMEP= Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Its basically BD every ohter day until positive OPK. once you get pos. OPK, you BD 3 straight days, then break one, then again.

I WISH I was a pro. PREP is the real pro here, LOL

CBFM - clear blue fertility monitor
SMEP - sperm meets egg plan - its a BD plan of when to DTD for optimium chances, was come up with for women ttc after a loss. Figure its worth a shot though!

I had no idea 5 months ago either lol, i have learnt so so so so much being on here!

Lol prepping - thanks so much for your continued faith in my BFP :) Means a lot!

I love this thread, its so cool chatting with you gals!

CBFM - clear blue fertility monitor
SMEP - sperm meets egg plan - its a BD plan of when to DTD for optimium chances, was come up with for women ttc after a loss. Figure its worth a shot though!

I had no idea 5 months ago either lol, i have learnt so so so so much being on here!

Lol prepping - thanks so much for your continued faith in my BFP :) Means a lot!

I love this thread, its so cool chatting with you gals!

Me too! Honestly, I had no idea conception came with a FREAKING manual. Literally, ha!

Wintergirl, SMEP is "sperm meets egg plan" you dtd every other day until O, then you DTD every day for three days (as I understand it--someone can correct me if my numbers are wrong).
CBFM is the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. It helps you pinpoint O. I use cheapie OPKs myself, but have heard great things about CBFM.

Helena!! I love it, that is an awesome name!

We sure have missed having you around! Glad you are back on schedule now for logging in!

So from memory we are all relatively close in age (not sure on a couple of the new comers though), that is pretty cool! Im 29 also and been TTC properly since April ish(after a couple of NTNP cycles)

LOL, oops, I'm obviously too slow for you girls :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"