Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

I took a lighter contrast of the two of them too... which are attached

Oh my goodness waiting, this is EXCITINGGGG!!! WOOP WOOP! That sure looks like a BFP!!!Congrats and stickystickysticky bean dear:hugs:

How long have you been ttc for?

This is cycle number 5...

I so dont know what to think, 3 tests in a row must be right though aye??

Hey Winter - evap is a line but has no colour. These were faint so hard to tell if Pink or grey. In the pics to me they look a bit pink but so hard to tell.... I would like to think that three in a row cant be false but am scared to think I am and then get AF

i think you might just get a BFP in a few days time :happydance: it is hard to see especially with a pic over the internet but im sure i can see pink! i hope so! its about time we had a BFP on here! and if not, remember, were all here, there is always next month! what time is it over there? maybe do another this evening!?

gonna be stalking this thread..... i wont be able to sleep, lol.

prepping - where are you? we need your expert opinion! :wohoo:

I know tell me about it!!

Past few days though I have been absolutely exhausted from the minute I got up to the minute I went to bed and have been having some wicked headaches. Two days ago I was convinced I was preg as have never felt like this before... but then keep talking myself down because I dont want to be let down by AF. Now I am so excited I cant sit still, and ahve to wait it out over the weekend sigh... Its 8.30am Friday morning here now.

just keep poas with those internet cheapies, see if the line gets any darker/pinker, im gonna log off now as i need an early night but try and stay calm.... good luck! :)

OMG Waiting!!! :wohoo: Those look like proper lines to me!!! Did you take the pics within the times limit?

jchic, any chance the temp drop and spotting are IB and implantation dip? FX'd for you!

I did two tests this morning (CD 46 of a 29 day cycle :haha:) BFN on the ic and BFN on FRER....so no AF and no :baby: grrrrrr! I don't know what's up with my body, but I'm not loving it. I'll let it go for the weekend, but if AF doesn't show I guess I'll have to go see my doc :shrug:

Can't wait to see tomorrow's tests, Waiting :winkwink:

It would have been just over on the first two as I did those one before getting into shower, one straight after, then the third I did a couple mins before taking the pic.

Sorry to hear you are still getting BFNs and no AF, being in limbo is not fun and I really really hope things sort themselves out for you soon!

Im going to lunch with my sister at the mall today so I might pop into a pharmacy and get some other test for the morning, need a comparison test I think.

OMG Waiting!!! :wohoo: Those look like proper lines to me!!! Did you take the pics within the times limit?

jchic, any chance the temp drop and spotting are IB and implantation dip? FX'd for you!

I did two tests this morning (CD 46 of a 29 day cycle :haha:) BFN on the ic and BFN on FRER....so no AF and no :baby: grrrrrr! I don't know what's up with my body, but I'm not loving it. I'll let it go for the weekend, but if AF doesn't show I guess I'll have to go see my doc :shrug:

Can't wait to see tomorrow's tests, Waiting :winkwink:

Heyyy Hena! Thanks, I WISH but I highly doubt it. I have clobbered implantation to death on every website imaginable and people say its more "mucousy" and thats not the case over here, who knows though?! Sorry if that was TMI :blush:

WOW that is a long cycle! Are you usually late or pretty steady? Maybe its stress? Did you have any symptoms that look promising?

waiting, omg this is exciting! I have to admit though that I would wait a few more days before I can say anything for sure. I'm having a hard time seeing the colour on my computer. I DO see something though. Mostly the third strip on the first pic and the first strip on the second pic (of the original pics you posted).
I'm SO excited though!!! I can understand why you would want to somehow control your excitement level just in case. fxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfx

Im worried that they are evaps, someone commented on my gallery pic posting to say that these tests can give evaps. I guess I just didnt expect three in a row to all have the same evap on them.

Im going to reign it in till tomorrow morning, i have brought another test at lunch time so can do two different types tomorrow morning.

How many dpo are you now waiting?
I'd buy another brand of test if I were you to confirm. Looks promising though :thumbup:
Took another hpt this am and maybe saw a hint of a shadowy line. Still looks bfn to me! Defiantly won't get my hopes up to high though. My temp is still up this am. FF now calling it possibly triphasic (had potential triphasic last month too so still no excitement there). Had a lot of those stitches again last night which I've never had before unless I was running, so don't know what that's all about. Stitches kind of switch sides too which is weird.

Good luck to you all. I'll be checking back to hear the news :)

waiting, it's hard to say with ic's that are taken before AF is expected... that's exactly why I'm going to do my darndest to wait until day after AF before I use my blue dye tests (I know pink is better, but the blue were on sale!). I so so so so so so so much want to hear good news when your morning comes this afternoon!

summer, stitches without running? well, you're still early on the dpo as well! Whatever isn't already crossed for waiting, is crossed for you! :D

Do you think a plausible symptom includes waking up at night absolutely parched? Even though I drank plenty water yesterday including a big mug of herbal tea before going to sleep, I woke up several times dying of thirst. Just found it odd.
It might just be a crabby day yesterday, but I had a big raincloud permanently hovering over my head all day. Ready to shoot lightning at anyone and anything around me. Not a shining moment I have to say. All I can hope for is that there was some positive reason to make my hormones go all nutty.

We have a few ladies here in the 2WW! This is exciting! :D

I've heard of thirst being a symptom!
This seems like an interesting month for us all. Lol.

REALLY??????? :D:D:D

okay... not getting excited.... but that's awesome. LoL

edit: Just went searching the forum for anything similar and there's quite a strong opinion that excessive wake-you-up thirst is one of the first things that tipped ladies off to the fact they might be expecting a BFP! And it was generally around 8dpo that it happened too! I thought at the time that it feels like I was drinking a bottle of wine the night before -- you know, the crazy thirst you get before the hangover sets in when you wake up. LoL. Well, one of the comments compared it to that as well. Let's just say, the spirits are up. :D

Hey hey
Got the exact same line this morn. It's an evap and those tests are mean. Feel sad but also feel exactly like af will be here on time tomorrow. Fresh new cycle and all that. :)

Things sound good for all you guys though. Exciting times ahead :)

hey all!

waiting - you never know, even if they are evap lines then it doesnt mean you are not pregnant! i did a little research on these internet cheapies, you can get them dirt cheap in the UK too but from what ive read they are not the most reliable things! however some people ive read about have had a BFP after their AF was due even tho they didnt have much luck with the IC's. if not and you do get AF then I hope you still remain positive for next month! :)

prepping - thirst is a sympton, along with the metalic taste, that is a good sign!

how is everyone??

Cd1...... I'm okay about it now. This mOnth is a new month and now am going to relax about it for a couple weeks.

How is everyone else doing? Prepping and summer - things sound great for you guys :) have my fingers crossed tight

Morning Gals!! How is everyone doing? Prepping - dying to hear if you have had anymore symptoms, I have my heart set on you getting a bfp this month!

Summer - how are you doing? Have you tested yet?

Winter - How was your weekend, get up to anything much??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->