Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

I know!! Our thread its jumping along this morning!!

prepping - did you mean winter? lol, same thing anyway. i'm good, just been very tired from this new job, its 9.30pm here now and im already in bed! but i do really like it, so its all worth it i guess!! i dont have many "observations! this month, but then I think i missed the boat anyways so im not gonna get worked up over nothing. metallic taste in mouth is good though!

fingers and toes crossed for you! :)

winter, hahahaha oops! picked the wrong season to address!

jchic, I don't know how I'm pro unless you can go pro for lots of :sex:. LoL Think I can get sponsors? Cuz that'd be awesome. hahaha

Hena, If you're going back to catch up, good luck! There's a lot to cover! As a recap of me: I'm 29 in 12 days, DH is 32 next month, and we've been at it like bunnies since June. :D

summer, we cross posted! My casual observations include a whole bunch of tiny little things that likely mean nothing. haha I think I'd feel a little nutty if I listed them all. How are you??

I'm doing good. Started up temping again to have some idea of how I'm doing. Highest temp I've ever had this am so took a hpt and :bfn: :(

Will be testing for the next couple days. If no :bfp: by then I'll just wait around for af.

Oh... And as for symptoms,
Only notable thing so far is I've been having some side stitches since about 4 or 5 dpo. Probably not related to bfp, but not a usual post o symptom.

doopers you are in your fertile period now right? hope you have been doing lots of BD'ing x

hey hun yeah apparently in my fertile period only had neg opk so dunno if it happened this month but im bedding alot anyway cant risk it lol fingers crossed lo
whens your fertile period???

Summer, at 10dpo it's still plenty early. No chance of waiting until 13dpo? Would that help or hinder positivity? High temps are good!
Side stitches sound promising... so hoping it means something good!

Dooper, good plan to just keep at it! Never know... Hope you get the pos opk soon though!

Ever so patiently waiting for something telltale. 7dpo. Already preparing for next cycle as i'm pretty normal as of now. If anything, feeling abnormally gassy (tmi!) but don't want to put too much stock in that. How's everyone??

UGH, my temps are low 96.5! and I freaking am still having brown discharge when I wipe - so AF is coming early this month. I am 11DPO today and totally am throwing myself a pity PARTAY today. :growlmad:

Aw hun, super huge :hugs:. I have no idea about temps so don't know when it's for sure not happening... But when do you actually expect AF? Are you really 8dpo? I would wonder about days of brown discharge happening as I would start suspecting something was up. The only time I get discharge is within hrs of AF.
Well, you know your arsenal for next month! Try to take it easy. When I am anticipating AF, I remind myself that i'm still pretty early in TTC. They say it takes a perfectly healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant with only a 20% chance or so at it working even if everything is timed right. So really, there's no choice BUT to relax. :)

As for me, I'm having little tiny waves of queeziness (don't want to go so far as saying nausea) randomly. Like just now when someone was talking about their rotator cuff. Wishing this may mean a little something is brewing.

Aw hun, super huge :hugs:. I have no idea about temps so don't know when it's for sure not happening... But when do you actually expect AF? Are you really 8dpo? I would wonder about days of brown discharge happening as I would start suspecting something was up. The only time I get discharge is within hrs of AF.
Well, you know your arsenal for next month! Try to take it easy. When I am anticipating AF, I remind myself that i'm still pretty early in TTC. They say it takes a perfectly healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant with only a 20% chance or so at it working even if everything is timed right. So really, there's no choice BUT to relax. :)

As for me, I'm having little tiny waves of queeziness (don't want to go so far as saying nausea) randomly. Like just now when someone was talking about their rotator cuff. Wishing this may mean a little something is brewing.

Thanks :hugs:No, my ticker is off - I am 11 DPO today, witch is due on Monday or Tuesday.

Ohhhh, queasiness can be good! Wait, HAHAHA, did you ever think you would be saying "Oh, you feel like vomiting? Thats so great!" in your life??? :winkwink:

I ain't making no ovulation ticker this time as were just doing the relaxed approach and only Bding once and then backing off. No symptom spotting and only taking a PT if needed. Were not even gonna talk about baby making this month. It's a much needed breather! LOL!

I ain't making no ovulation ticker this time as were just doing the relaxed approach and only Bding once and then backing off. No symptom spotting and only taking a PT if needed. Were not even gonna talk about baby making this month. It's a much needed breather! LOL!

my O ticker is ALWAYS off, so actually you are better off not putting one if you are like me, haha

Oh ya, I tend to change my ticker at least a couple times a month. It's the main thing that reminds me what CD I'm on though so I like to keep it up to date. :)

btw, I have this intense compulsion to go out and buy a couple hpt's in anticipation. I'm still a week away from when I want to test though so am having an inner battle! I think it all comes down to how reading BnB makes you want to pee on something. :p

Ok guys, small freak out this morning... will upload some pics... be honest

im shaking a little bit right now...

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 13
hey waiting! what are these type of tests? I can definately see something!! have you done a proper test yet?? you know what, i have a good feeling for you about this! omg..... please keep the updating! :)

These are internet cheapies, we dont get the range of HPTs here in NZ, only blue dye ones and First Response normal ones which only supposidly show after a missed period, which I havent got to yet. AF due tomorrow or Sun at the latest, I guess I have to wait it out, I dunno... I saw something on all three, saw it on first one, did another to confirm, saw it so did a third... surely they cant all be wrong?

I took a lighter contrast of the two of them too... which are attached

Attachments

• 006lighter.jpg
    006lighter.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 04 lighter.jpg
    04 lighter.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 10
I really dont want to get your hopes up just in case your Af does show but I cant help but think that it could be what you hope it is! can i ask tho, you mentioned before about an evap line? what is the difference and why do you get an evap line! sorry im the most un educated person about TTC, lol

oooh, I cant wait to see how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"