Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

DH is convinced my body is just taking it's time.

I'm not so sure. I don't feel any symptoms in the slightest.... feel very normal. no PMS, no nothing. AF was supposed to come 2 days ago. This is the first non-regular cycle since coming off BC oct 2010.

what's the dealio body? (And truth be told, I'm scared to test. haha.)

I'll take all the positive energy I can get! Month 1 TTC... trying fertility aid fertibella now... maybe 6 months is a little impatient of me, but i feel like my clock is ticking :dohh:

I hear you MOM2B! In fact, mine sounds like one of those old fasioned alarm clocks ringing in my ears! Makes it hard to sleep at night :wacko:

Our time is coming though!

How's everyone's weekend going? I'm alone at the moment but DH should be back this time tomorrow. AF is pretty much out the door, so BD in T-24 hours (well, maybe 25, he'll want a shower) :rofl: Went for a crazy long, beautiful bike ride earlier, now chilling out and crocheting and watching my beloved crimes DH refuses to watch with me, hehe. I probably won't sleep a wink tonight, but it's so worth it!

Today is cycle day 1 for me. :(

On the up side, back in February my mom said she had a dream that I told her I was pregnant in July. This was over two months before hubby and I even began TTC, and she's never been the type to ask for grandkids (though she'd welcome them). Maybe it's a good omen?

Sounds good to me, Unbridled! Mothers have special intuition, right?

Last night I spent an hour watching 'pregnancy announcements' on Youtube.
It made me more emotional than I thought it would. :) But there were some really cute videos.
Now I have to start figuring out how to a) tell my DH when I get BFP, b) tell my family, c) tell his family. I guess part of it depends on when we get lucky, perhaps there will be a special day or holiday near by.

Hi ladies can I join? CD1 for me today - cramps are terrible but the wine is dulling the pain...

Of course you can join, Conina! The more the merrier, we can all use support.

Hubby surprised me and came back last night instead of tonight, so we've got a jump start on ttc for the month:thumbup: I know it's too early to catch an egg, but practice bd is good too, eh? :winkwink: BTW, we tried conceive plus for the first time and both really like it.

Hope you're all having a great day! It's rainy here, good day for cleaning and folding laundry :hangwashing:

Guess what.... AF took her time but got me 2.5 days later than expected. I think it's an elaborate game my body is playing with me. Sure, it'll be clockwork 28 days until the moment that it actually starts to count! Now I don't have much of an idea as to when I'll be O'ing and I don't know when to expect AF in July. My body is forcing my brain to relax and take it as it comes by throwing consistency and predictability out the window. It's genius. :dohh:

That makes me on CD 3.

Hena, yay to getting a headstart on practicing babymaking! :D

Unbridled, any sign is a good sign. Some forces are working their way into your mum's subconscious. :D

lu-is, I've done that too!! hahaha. It is emotional! I also get emotional just listening to certain songs too though :blush: LoL. I'll be singing along and then suddenly get all choked up.

Conina, Welcome!

So sorry, Prepping, I had my fingers crossed for you. Never mind, June is a GREAT month for getting pregnant, right ladies?

I'm loving this new "let's just bd every day" method. I'm a bit whiped out today after working late, but it's all for the casue, eh? Onward :spermy: onward!

Anybody getting signs of Ov yet? I know it's early, but I've started opks and already getting a dark line. Certainly not pos, but there.

Hena, I remember the days of DTD every day... definately wasn't BDing at that time! LoL Nowadays that sounds like a lot of work! hahaha.

So we're going to Las Vegas this Saturday to next Wednesday. If my AF was on time, this would have been perfectly leading up to O time. Now.... I think it'll turn more into practice then anything else. But you never know, maybe the little swimmers will hang around.

Still looking forward to it! :D

Hi ladies! I am fairly new here, would like to join. CD 1 for me was June 2nd, so I'm right along with you lovely ladies. This is month 2 ttc, although last month I wasn't really tracking so I didn't know when I "O"ed. This month I am ready with my OPK's!!

Lots of luck and dust to everyone!! :)

Can I hop on this thread? Needing some ttc friends right now. I think I'm about on track with you ladies as I am heading into my fertile period this weekend, though already having some symptoms of my upcoming O.

June is a great month to make a baby! Fingers crossed for all of us!

KmTigg & aquaria, Welcome!!! :D The more, the merrier.
And I agree, June seems like a fine time to make a baby. It may even help the child out overall as he/she is growing to have a birthday at the beginning of the year... learning/advancing just a bit ahead of his peers potentially.
(yes, I have thought that far ahead. LoL!)

Hi girlies!

May I join you? I'm on CD 3 today and will most likely be testing around July 6th or so....

This is our second month ttc after our loss in February. We got pregnant our first month trying, but sadly lost the baby at 9 weeks. :nope:

This month we are using the "Sperm Meets Egg Plan", using Pre-seed, and I'm taking a prenatal vitamin, vitamin B-complex supplement, and baby aspirin as well.

Good luck to everyone this month!!!! :hugs:

Hello all! Welcome to the new ladies, it's so good to have people to share the process with!

Aquaria, our cycles were close last month too, I remember you from another thread. I hope this month is ours! It's good you can already feel O coming, I hope I do this weekend too!

kmtigg, this is my first month "really" using opks too. I did for 7 days last month but wasn't really sure if I'd started early enough so I gave up. Not this month though! my new motto is pee, meet stick!

rachellie, so sorry to hear of your loss. I really hope SMEP works for you. It sounds like you're doing lots to help make a healthy sticky baby.

Prepping, vegas, eh? Imagine telling your son/daughter in 19 years when he/she wants a while spring break "what a lovely idea dear. You know, that's where you were conceived" :haha: have a GREAT time!

We're still going with "every day is O day" plan and loving it. It really doesn't feel like work at all, although when we're both exhausted for work it can lead to a lot of laughter!

It's a lovely June day here after a week of rain so I'm going out to enjoy the blue sky. Have a great day everyone!!!

Just joined the forums yesterday! Happy to be a part of the ttc group. Cd 16 for myself now and dh has been away at work for the last 2... Smiley cb opk yesterday evening and hoping to see dh for a few hours today :D before he has to leave for work again!!

P.s. Just picked up some preseed as I've read some great reviews so we will give it a shot.

Much luck to everyone ttc in June!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join this thread please. I am on cd6 so do not ovulate until a week on Monday!!! At least the :sex: can commence now that the :witch: is out of the way!

I'm TTC #1 and this will be my eighth month. Starting to think it won't happen to me :nope:

Welcome summer2011! Have fun catching the egg today! To pass on advice I've heard here, don't overdo the preseed, a small amount goes a long way :winkwink:

CBaby84, glad you can get to the practice bd, I think of it as a good warm up for Ov :haha: welcome to the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->