Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

Welcome summer2011! Have fun catching the egg today! To pass on advice I've heard here, don't overdo the preseed, a small amount goes a long way :winkwink:

yes, yes it does. Lol.
I think dh liked it though, only tried 2 ml cause I had heard 3was a bit much for some. Temp went up slightly today so i think o day has come and gone (think I'm a slow riser temp wise). Will confirm o in a couple days!! Crossing our fingers preseed will do the trick ;)!

Well I'm into Week 2 with Fertibella pills... wouldn't you know I have my dumb period? Agh! Ha ha. But my cycles have always been questionable.. heavy here, light there, nonexistant the next month. So at this point, I'll take any change as a welcomed victory, lol. I feel sort of different though... better... (aside from the occasional cramps and the headaches, that is!) I have a little more pep to my step and my skin feels less dry. Then again, maybe it's psychosomatic.

Ahh... baby dust, baby dust, baby dust to us all!

I've just invested in some grapefruit juice to help things along the way this month. Does anybody have experience of using this?

I haven't read about grapefruit juice. I sort of attempted eating pineapple cores a couple of cycles ago, but, obviously, no luck. I can't remember exactly what the chemical is in them, but supposedly it assists in implantation. Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome Hena! I remember you to, and your positive outlook. I was glad to find you again!

Baby dust to all!!

I've been drinking grapefruit juice, just a glass a day, and had the best ewcm ever, so I'd say it worked. That coupled with conceive plus and pregnacare his and hers....plus BD every day, I feel like we're well-armed this cycle!

Does anyone know if pinapple juice is useful? I'm so confused by all the conflicting info on the web. I understand now why my doctor told me at the onset not to google too much, lol!

How are you all doing? I'm on CD 14 (well it's past midnight so I suppose 15) It looks like I O's either CD 12 or 13, just waiting for FF to confirm. I've decided not to "do" the 2ww this time around though, just keep bding and call it ttc until June ends, then if AF hasn't shown, go ahead and test. Is this month just flying by for anyone else? I feel like the cycle just started, and here we are in the middle!

Hena- I don't know about pineapple juice, but the core of the fruit contains bromelain which supposedly assists in implantation. I've been eating the fruit and what core is attached most mornings. We'll see if it helps.

I just got back from my annual exam with my gyn. Lots of fun. But, she is really nice and answered some questions for me. Also, apparently their have been changes in the terms of my FSA account which she informed me of and then wrote me a perscription for OPKs which is very exciting. I bought them 2 months ago on my card, but was then denied the month after. I was very confused, but now with the script I can afford to buy them! Though I am hoping I won't have to!! She also wrote a script for my vitamins so I can use the account for that too! Woohoo!

Sorry just had to share. I don't know why I find it so exciting.

How is everyone doing? Commence the TWW (well, I'm a few days in, seems like forever.) Trying to stay hopeful. DH has a new job opportunity, so we have lots to keep our fingers and toes crossed for these next two weeks!

(FSA is a prepaid MasterCard set up by my health insurance, funds deducted from my paycheck each month, but the card is fully loaded for whatever I need healthcare wise. In case you didn't know.)

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well!

Aquaria, I'd be psyched too! These things get really expensive as they add up. It's nice to have some of that money pressure relieved. That's one less thing to be stressed about :thumbup:

I was wrong about OV, I actually just got a real positive OPK yesterday, and it's still dark today so I guess today it OD. Still temping and BDing every day, so I guess we'll figure it out.

Are the rest of you in the tww? any early testers?

:dust: to all of us!

I think I'm a little ahead of everyone. I'm almost through my first week of the dreaded tww. I'll probably test around the 26th. I'd like to say that I'll wait until af is late, but we'll see how I feel then. Right now my boobs are super sore and I can't seem to get enough sleep. Probably just af symptoms, but trying to stay hopeful.

Baby dust everyone!!

alright karleyflower! I hope the wait goes fast and end with a BFP!
aquaria, that's excellent! I hope you're our first :bfp: in a week!
:dance:

Ah, I too am in the dreaded 2ww, I ov'ed between the 13th-15th. But I have been trying not to think about it too much (yeah right, lol) and just keep busy!! I will probably be testing early cause I am a poas-aholic, so probably will be testing around the end of the month even though I am not due until july 1st! I can't resist POAS, I want my BFP :bfp:
:dust: to everyone!!! :thumbup:

How's everyone doing???? I suppose it's the starting of a 2WW for a few people if their cycle days started on June 1st or thereabouts.
I'm just passing through so will get to personals the next round.... but I have quite the whammy that's come up this morning!

First off, we haven't been able to DTD much in the last few days (I've been out of town) and have no clue when my ovulation is going to hit considering my cycle was long last month. If I were to go on CM alone, I think I still have time.... like it might be the perfect timing tonight even. If ovulation has already happened and I were to play the game of spot the symptoms, then I had a doozy a couple days ago as I suddenly was super nautious in the middle of eating breakfast. Crazy sick feeling. Too bad I think it would be too early for me to actually have symptoms. Darn logic.

Second thing, found out this morning that my very close cousin is going to be a daddy! Big shocker considering she's 3 months in and they've been seeing each other for 4 months. Oopsies! I grew up with him so it's cool that our little ones will grow up together too.... but he definately beat me to it! Huge shock to the family.

Anywho, wishing everyone baby dust and hope that all of you are having a wonderful day!

So, Monday (8dpo), I started having brown spotting which would be typical pre-af, but that would have meant that af was coming a week early. I had my last ewcm on Saturday the 11th, so, I'm pretty sure (not positive) that I ov'd on Sunday the 12. The spotting continues and so has the pre-af cramping. But, she wasn't due till NEXT Monday! A 30 day cycle would not be so strange for me if I wasn't so sure about my ovulation. I am SO confused. I am 90% sure af is coming early whether I want her or not, but the other 10% is hoping that this is implantation bleeding. . .

What do you ladies think? I did have my annual pap smear on last Thursday. Could that really have affected my cycle?

aquaria, a week early would be a big difference, and the timing really sounds good for implantation....I don't know about a ps triggering an early af, I sometimes have light bleeding the day of a pap, but never several days later. I don't want to get your hopes up for nothing, but I'm doing a little excited dance over here for you! :happydance: when do you think you'll test? Next week?

prepping, congrats to your cousin! I hope you have a playmate for his lo very soon!!!!

km, I've never been much of a poas'er but I just feel like I want to this month, lol! I think I might succumb to temptation and order a load of ics today. They'd come right around testing time so I'd have post watching to distract me through the tww :mail:

I'm 4 dpo and feeling a little crappy, but I know that can't be a symptom of anything but the weather and maybe *gasp* actual illness unrelated to ttc?! :haha: I told dh the other day that I had some pain around my ovaries, he said I was "ovar-ry-acting" :rofl: funny man.....

how is everyone doing?
aquaria that sounds promising, did you test at all yet? and prepping thats good news about your cousin, hopefully you get your :bfp: this month!
Hena, your hubby is funny, I lol-ed at that ovary-acting, haha.

Well, as for me, and as I told you I am a poas-aholic, and starting peeing on a stick 2 days ago, and to my surprise (bc it was so early) I got a :bfp: on an IC.
IMG_0229.jpg

Then I continued to poas yesterday to "double check" and then today, used my last digi and .....IMG_0230.jpg:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust: to all you lovely ladies!!! I am just so excited!

aquaria, I'm silently excited for you! don't want hopes to get up too much too early but.... sounds promising. :):)

Hena, you have a cute hubby -- he is a funny one :D. I'm right there with you for DPO. My siggy says I'm later, but I have a feeling this is a longer cycle (30 days) like my last one.

KmTigg, Big Congrats!!!!! YAY :D:D Have a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Yesterday I bought a two pack of FR tests. Those buggers are pricey! I'm very much the one to wait until AF is actually late before I consider testing, but I'm in a bit of a snag as Canada Day is on July 1st. The Canadian tradition is to get together with a whole bunch of friends on someone's porch with a copious amount of booze, a frisbee and other games, and go from 10am until July 2nd. If I see a BFP, that would certainly confirm my part in the festivities will be limited. Even if I saw a BFN I'll still be responsible just in case, but it would be much easier if the FR were to tell me in advance. I'm expecting AF anywhere from July 2nd to 4th.

The hardest part to all of this will be not drinking in front of our friends. We haven't made it known that we're TTC. Think I'll get a thermos and drink out of that the entire time... who's to say that my club soda isn't spiked?

Hope everyone's enjoying their Thursday!

p.s. after posting this, I saw my siggy saying "Twinges: Experienced by 7.5%"... I've had lots of those yesterday. :D FX

Thanks for all your well wishes, but it was cruel af after all. :(. Didn't even get to think about poas.

Congrats Km!! H&H 9 months! I hope to see many more bfps on this thread.

Kmtigg congratulations. H&h 9 months to you. What symptoms did you have? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->