Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

:yipee: Congratulations KmTigg!!!! Those lines look beautiful! I hope yours is the first of many BFPs on this thread!!!

Aquaria, I'm so sorry :hugs: I suppose if she must come it's better if she doesn't wait an eternity, but it's never nice to see AF. :dust: for this new cycle!!!

I'm 5dpo and feeling impatient, lol. I hope this weekend is fun and distracting. Will probably test next weekend if AF doesn't show first. Maybe even on Canada Day, prepping!!! hehe I've been pretend drinking in social settings since starting ttc, and it's not actually that hard. My favourite move is the "switch" with DH. He ends up quite tipsy, but he's willing to take one for the team :winkwink:

Kmtigg congratulations. H&h 9 months to you. What symptoms did you have? X

Karleyflower, I really didn't have a ton of symptoms right away, but my first clue was that I was getting a bit of lower back pain, and I have NEVER had that w/:witch:.
That and I was having some twinges and feel asleep super early one night last week on the couch, and I am quite the night owl, so that's what led me to test, that and my poas-addiction. lol. Even though I got a pos, I am still tempted to keep poas (I have a ton of Ic's), but I have been holding myself back!

Prepping, when are you going to :test: :test: :test:!! :haha: sorry, I am just impatient!!
Aquaria - I am so sorry hun that :witch:!!! :hugs: :flower:

Nothing gets me more excited to POAS like you girls! LoL

KmTigg, I'll be waiting until July 1st to test. I told my DH that I bought some tests in preparation for Canada Day.... Was worried he'd find them and think I was obsessed. :p Only you girls know the truth. LOL :D

aquaria, sucky that the witch got you afterall. boo.

Hena, yay! I have a POAS buddy! hahaha And the switch is actually a really good idea! I'm sure my DH would be perfectly happy to help.

So far I've had zero symptoms.... but i have been sleepy randomly... KmTigg, what CD did u get your pos? :)

Yay for Poas addicts!! I'm not the only one!! :haha:
Prepping I am not entirely sure I think around 7 or 8 maybe, I'm not entirely sure when I Ovulated !! lol! Tried opk's and never really got a +pos! So,I just decided to randomly poas in the morning that day, lol! Go figure, I totally expected it to be :bfn:

How's everyone doing for the beginning of a new week?

I confided with my DH last night that I think this month is out for us. I just feel very normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. I would think that there would be something that may give me a glimmer of hope, but nope. I'll still be testing on Canada Day (July 1st) just in case, but I'd be surprised if it was a BFP.

(I'm sure I'll still have the nervous excitement while I wait for the result anyway!)

prepping, I'm feeling quite normal too. I dunno. I was so crushed last month I'm afraid to look for signs. 9dpo now though, so not long until we know! :dust: to us all!

Yep, not too much longer to wait. I'm still supremely average today.

How's everyone doing lately??

Yep, not too much longer to wait. I'm still supremely average today.

How's everyone doing lately??

I'm fine, thinking of proposing a new law in Switzerland against having to work when it's over 30 degrees :haha: The past two days have been insane. I didn't want to teach and the students didn't want to learn...and I don't only have kids, even the adults were mush-brained :wacko:

My bbs are crazy sore today, but I've decided that's due to heat and water retention. I think all of my super optimism at the begining of June has turned to nervous cynacism because I'm so afraid of being let down after doing EVERYthing possible this month (okay, not everything, but a lot!)

Happy Canada Day!!!!

Prepping did you test??? :test!:
I decided to wait until Sunday. My temp dropped slightly yesterday and wasn't up today, so AF could be around the corner. I won't wait longer than the end of the weekend is she doesn't show though, the suspence is too much :haha:

How about the rest of you? Any news??

June 1-CD 1. This month I will be temping. Baby dust to everyone :)

Hi All!!! So the update with me, I tested Canada Day and came up with a BFN as expected. *shrug* ah well. And AF arrived just at the right time that I anticipated on July 2nd. The good news to this is that I at least know I'm back on a 28 day cycle after the random 30 day cycle I had last month.

So on to a new month! I'm on CD 3 as of today. Do we still have a consistent troup of us around the same time again?

I'm right with you, Prepping! CD2 today. July is a nice month to conceive too, eh? :winkwink:

You're right Hena, July is a GREAT month to conceive!!

I think it just so happened that I spent several days away last month at my most fertile time. It was completely random that I was away at all so I won't have the same problem this month! I think there was only one time that we BD'd at the right time but DH was withholding the goods and we ran out of time. Grr! Of all times for him to be stamina man. LoL TMI! :p

As I'm only on our second cycle, I'm plenty hopeful at this point. I figure that my DH has a great inner compass so his little guys should find their way to the sweet spot just fine. (I personally get lost with a map, a gps, and written instructions with someone in the passenger seat telling me exactly what to do next. Thank goodness I'm not the one with the swimmers!)

How's everyone doing???

I've skipped far ahead of you ladies because of evil early AF. Looking forward to my o already, maybe even this weekend. I've been using opks this time, and attempting SMEP. We'll see. Still no positives on the opk, but I am thinking soon. I must have o'd early last time (hence the early af), so I am expecting the same this time. It seems my cycles are shortening a bit. I think in August, if need be, I will begin temping. Mostly out of curiosity to see how it works.

Anyway, I hope July is lucky for everyone! Baby dust!

aquaria, GL with the OPKs! An early O is a bugger to predict. Makes you think that the best plan of attack is to just BD every other day the first week, BD every day for 2 weeks straight, and then every other day for the last week. Even during AF cuz really, who knows! :p At least you can go easy on the fitness regime during that time. ;)
I'm going to do my best to resist the temptation of temping. Mostly because I would find it super interesting to see how my body works but my DH has this silly notion of "taking it easy" for TTC. GL again!

I'm excited for this month! I'm thinking it will go well. I have an aura of positivity right now. :D

That is what we have been doing so far, well since af left. Waiting for positive opk to commence the every day bd fest. My line was a little darker today I think. . .Though I am beginning to think that I cannot pee positive on any stupid test :p

I like your aura of positivity prepping! I hope July is the month for all of us!

Don't worry aquaria, I was starting to think the same thing. In fact my first month using OPKs I gave up when my lines got lighter than the previous few days. Last month I just did them every day and I SO glad I did because I got my first ever positive anything on CD19! It was so bold and clear, even my DH was excited :haha: I took a photo just in case I never saw one again :rofl: just be patient, you'll get yours too!!!

Since I'm not peeing on any sticks, I think this month our focus will be using the old fashioned method of lots of BDing. I don't think my DH will know what to do with himself. Will be hard to hide the fact that I'm a little eager for a BFP though... I think he'll catch on after the second week. :p

my DH and I are equally determined for a BFP, it's like a mission for us now, but still way more fun than you might expect something called a "mission" to be. Last cycle we dtd every day, this time we're slower so far but I hope to pick up the pace this weekend. We were both a bit demoralised after the last bfn and I'm going away 2 weeks before him so there's a good chance we'll miss O which is kind of bumming us out. Ho humm.
Fingers crossed for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->