Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

Hello ladies! So what's up with everyone?
Nothing spectacular happening with me.... I'm now 6DPO so can now start considering whether every little twitch and twinge is a real symptom or not. Generally nothing out of the norm going on at moment but I've stayed away from a glass of wine here and there and cut back on my coffee in the morning just in case.

Trying to keep my mind off it. (ya right!)

Nothing new with me lol, just waiting for Ovulation really.... only 7 more days doh....

Fingers crossed you get some great news in 7 days (if not before !!) I love hearing of BFPs!

Hello all,

New to this group. We've been TTC for 5 months now. I'm 33 and feel like I need to be getting on with things. I ovulate in 2 days time and just hoping this is our month. Trying to chill out about the 2ww. Last month my best friend announced she was pregnant after having unprotected sex once with her OH! Altho happy for her, this news stressed me out since we'd been trying for some time and nothing! I get TTC is a bit of lottery. Anyway, good luck to everyone on here! I'm it's just a matter of patience and time.

AMac, you certainly seem to be right in saying TTC is like the lottery. But the good thing is that it's not on the most part 1:15,000,000 shot of getting it right! Welcome to the group!!! :D

waiting2c, 4 days to the big O! yay! BDBDBDBDBD ;)

Hena, how's your vaca? :)

4 more days until I find out whether AF will be visiting. Am I anxious? nah. well... maybe a little. ;) I've gotta stop analyzing the calendar and how I feel. Some times I'll look and think that we were spot on for timing. Then I'll look and think, darn, we really should have BD'd on these two other days. Just in case. *facepalm* I've gotta just relax about this, I know. Because really, if I were to focus this much on it for goodness knows how many months it may take... oh boy.

On a side note, I watched "the business of being born" on the weekend when my DH was out with the boys for a bachelor party. Very interesting! It's based on US info, but Canada isn't too far behind. The topic of birth has been a bit of a hobby for me since we first started talking about TTC a year ago. I've already told DH that I will have a midwife (which is pretty much unheard of here).

Now all I need to do is get pregnant.:blush:

Just a thought... (may help dissuade me from POAS between now and Sunday)
I'm kind of happy that we don't have cheapo pregnancy tests available here. Each test is at least $15/each. Means that the one FR I have burning a hole in my bedside drawer is going to stay there safely un-peed on until I am officially late for AF.

btw, symptoms maybe? ...
- completely absentminded. Trying not to burn house down at this point. Already burnt rubber to the bottom of a pan after dropping fish oil down the front of my brand spankin new office skirt. All I can smell is burnt rubber and stinky fish :sick:
- Feels like I'm catching something. Irritation in my throat and my ears keep plugging. I very rarely get sick and have no reason to now.
- Achey back, achey head.

Off to go distract myself on something productive!

Hey Prepping! Not long to go now thats for sure! I cant wait to hear your results!!

As for me im a bit down cos I am self diagnosing some form of UTI or yeast infection for myself today, things are a bit uncomfortable since DTD on Sunday night. Meant to go again tonight and then in two nights in the hope of catching the eggy but now Im not sure I will be able to :-(

waiting2c, not only is that annoying and uncomfortable, but absolute worst timing! If it's a yeast infection, I would get the pill form of Canesten (if you have it where you are) -- the one that is swallowed, not inserted. Works like a charm and without the mess. If it's a UTI, that's a general antibiotic. Hopefully neither would upset the chances of a viable egg coming in a few days. I would take care of whatever it is asap. GL!

All I can say for myself is that things are 'different'. Take last month for example -- the final 2 weeks I felt utterly normal. Completely and perfectly normal. This month, not so normal. I still have the scratchy throat, my head is sometimes achey/weird, I was bracing a tray on my stomach yesterday and it hit a spot that sent a shooting pain... again, weird.

If I don't see a BFP on Sunday, then I guess I'll throw every suspicion out the window and just wait for my body to do it's thing when it's ready. As I obviously at that point will have even less of a clue as to what things mean. :p

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!

I'm on CD 5, on my fifth month. Praying for my :bfp: this month! I hope everyone else gets theirs too!! :)

Welcome sweetpea!!! Hoping for your BFP too! I'd be thrilled if anyone in our little group had that kind of good news :D

Thanks Prepping :) I will see what I can get today, im not 100% sure what it is, just feels a little uncomfortable but not much else? might have to go to doctors just to ensure I do the right thing.

Interesting!! I cant wait to hear if you get a BFP!!! Not long to go now.

Hey Sweatpea! GL for this round!

Hena - how is your holiday going? How are you feeling?

Hello all, new to this particular group :]

Today is CD2 for me, on Cycle 5. I'm going to work really hard on not obsessing this time. We are moving into a new house, and I recently got a new dog, and will be working a lot, so hopefully it will keep my mind off things.

GL everyone!

GL Glitter! I hope the dog/house/job helps you with not obessing too much! Maybe thats what I should do lol :)

glitter, welcome to the group!!! :D I've heard that getting a dog helps people's fertility... they certainly are a distraction!

waiting2c, How are you feeling? all okay?

I think I'll be testing on Saturday.... or maybe Friday.... or maybe Sunday.... scratch that, definately won't be able to wait until Sunday! I could just be patient, but "patience" is not my middle name this month.

Flutterings/crampings today... sore stiff neck causing a headache since last night... could be AF. May not be. :D

Hey Prepping! Not feeling the best today, had a pretty crappy day yesterday all in all. Did go to Drs though and they took swabs of everything so will have an answer on that in next couple of dsya. My boss made me work till 9pm last night ( so a 15 hour day) just to exert her power really, then I got home and had a big fall out with my OH. Hoping to just relax today over everything. Pretty sure whatever I have has ruined my chances for this month anyway.

Sorry dont mean to be such a downer. I wouldnt be patient if I was you either, in fact i probably would have tested already lol!! I will be checking in on this thread all weekend to see what happens!!

Im feeling so positive this month i mean I will conceive!!! wish me luck , and good luck to all you ladies xxxxxx

Waiting2c, aww I'm sorry about the crummy day hun. That sucks. :hug: Well, I hope today is working out to be much better already!

sar,
way to go on the positivity! What CD are you now?

Things happening now that are not normal for this time of month: still have a headache that has been around since night before last, was feeling crampy/fluttery last night. fx!

I'm preparing myself to see AF because of no obvious symptoms like IB, nausea, or sore boobs.... And I'm sticking to testing Saturday. I thought about caving tomorrow, but then it would make Friday a completely unproductive day, whereas Saturday DH and I will be home so some good news would be more fun. :D

hey girlies can i join im cd5 af is just cming to and thank god im actualy really excited this mnth i had a mc on the 27th of june so cnt wait to get bk to it lol baby dust to all fx for our aug bfp xx

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg...

there was pink when I wiped. AF not due until Sat night.

***googling IB*** :D

Haven't found out anything beyond that all indicators point towards implantation bleeding. :eek!: right colour, amount (trace), timing (6-12 dpo), and I never have spotting before AF.
I'm not sure when I'm going to test to confirm... Asked DH and he's as helpful as a lump on a log. LoL. Guess we'll be talking about it tonight and see what we feel like in the morning. I'd still prefer Saturday but don't know if I can wait that long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->