Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Hi Ladies!!!

Wow, I have alot to catch up on! Waiting - did you get your BFP?? If so WOOHOOOOO so happy for you!!!

How are all my ladies doing??
Italy was AMAZING! I had the absolute best time and was totally stressed free and relaxed! I actually havent temped or used the monitor this cycle because I have been just kind of taking the relaxed approach while I was in Italy, LOL.
I am on CD12 now and back to the daily grind.....UGH, what I would give to be back in Venice...or Tuscany....or Florence....or Lake Garda....or Rome! :winkwink:

How have things been here? Fill me in! xoxoxox

Hey jchic!!! We missed you :)

So jealous of you being in Italy I love that place!!! Wish it wasn't so far away from NZ lol.

We are waiting to gear again from winter who is late for af. Mist of the others are also gearing up for o day. I am doing good. Bit tired but other than that trucking along fine. Off to the gold coast in 4 more sleeps!!!!

Hey jchic!!! We missed you :)

So jealous of you being in Italy I love that place!!! Wish it wasn't so far away from NZ lol.

We are waiting to gear again from winter who is late for af. Mist of the others are also gearing up for o day. I am doing good. Bit tired but other than that trucking along fine. Off to the gold coast in 4 more sleeps!!!!

That is so so exciting! I am truly happy for you!! You were on what? Cycle 8? That's such great news!!! :flower:
Ahhh, yes Italy was such an amazing and romantic place. I drank good wine, saw beautiful sights and took it all in!!!!

jchic, welcome back!!! missed you! What I would give to live in permanent vacation... like the life of an heiress. haha
Maybe the relaxed start will turn out to work well! Guess you're right in prime time now!... that is if there wasn't an Italy conception? :winkwink:

LOL....time will tell I guess, haha.
How is everyone today?!

Hi all! I think whatever changes have been made to the website has made my office firewall block the site. Boo :( now I can only access during the day using my blackberry.
Bugger.

Doing well enough here. No big news. How's everyone doing?

Awww stink one prepping that your work now blocks bnb!!

no real news from me, 3 more sleeps till leave for the gold coast... so excited about that and looking forward to a nice holiday and break from work.

Feeling rather normal at the moment, hope thats a good thing lol. :)

Any news Winter??

You guys must be gearing up for DTD a bit over the next few days Jchic and Prepping :)

All geared up for this week! Got started last night and will likely end up at it every day until the weekend. We have a full weekend so don't know how much we'll be able to DTD... And of course that happens to be what will likely be prime time. :p

Waiting, only 3 sleeps! How long are you gone for? And btw, enjoy not having all sorts of whacky symptoms ;)

Excellent so in just over two weeks you will join me :)

I am gone for 7 nights, we will be going to 5 theme parks (ill be the one taking photos lol). Its actually going to be full on. apparently you dont get major symptoms normally till about week 6, ironically I will be between week 5 and 6 in the gold coast, fingers crossed nothing hits me then!

Enjoy DTD this week, I have everything crossed for you!!

Prep - sounds like a total LOVEFEST for you girl, oh yeahhhhh LOL. Hopefully for me too this week!
Waiting - are you excited?!?! Vacation and pregnancy! YEAHHHH

I sure am excited Jchic - only a couple of weeks till you join me too :) I reckon our wee thread is due a few more BFPs this coming month. So excited for you all!

Waiting, don't you worry. You'll have preggo company soon enough. :D sounds like a fun trip! That's a lot of amusement parks. Hope nothing hits until you get back!

Jchic, oh ya. Love mania in our house. LoL. That's why my line for last night was "Not to mess with spontaneity or anything, but do you want to do slip and slide?" (In reference to pre-seed.) It's a good thing I don't hae to pour on the romance with hubby.

Lol, oh Prepping that is hilarious, made me laugh out loud :)

It really does steal the romance from it all aye. :) Hope you are both enjoying the preseed ;-)

hey ladies how are you all???

omg i cant believe what i am reading i missed it :(
congrats anyway waiting2c :)
h&h 9 months

lets hope there will be more off us this month :)

1mm, so have the opks started to become positive yet? That would totally be amazing if all of us ended up with due dates June-Aug. I'll take it even in the heat!

Hena, How are you doing hun?

winter, Are you officially late?!? eek! Feeling anything?

waiting, if it wasn't for the fact that you already know you're pregsky, I would definitely be saying you were based on how you felt on the weekend! Sounds like your body is working overtime getting itself all ready for the bean.

I'm gearing up for fertile time! Wet CM today, pre-seed good to go, mission sperm catcher on for another round.

Was reminded last night of how sweet my DH can be. Was talking to him about baby making just to be sure that he didn't feel like he was under pressure when I get all excited about having a LO and whatnot. Also wanted to reassure him that I do want him other times outside of the fertile week (just in case. LoL). Well, he responded that he doesn't feel under pressure at all and he knows that this is just how I am. When I get interested in a subject, I dive into it full tilt to find out everything I can about it. And of course I would want to talk about it because I'm all excited about it. So he knows that it just wouldn't be me to behave in any other way. He knows me too well. :p
So I get to keep on chatting away on everything from CM consistency, to medical interventions and why I'd like to avoid them at delivery if I can, to breastfeeding. All very sexy subjects as you all know. :haha:
Now all I need is a BFP. LoL

Hey Prepping - we got a 'might be positive' OPK on Sunday; then an undeniable positive OPK on Monday. Then Tuesday night a definative negative so we are pretty sure 'o' has come and gone. WE BDed every second day then every night from Sunday and I think we will continue for the rest of the week because my cycle predictor says I'm due to O on the 30th but I predicted O on Sunday.... which makes the OPK perfect by my estimates but quite a bit off according to IP app - so we are going to continue on and keep OPK testing until next week to be sure we catch that egg :)

My beautiful husband is becoming more and more distressed by our fertility problem. He asked me last night if we can start trying as soon as possible after we finally get a BFP and have our first child... he's worried that if it takes this long every time we'll be old by the time we get the family we want. I must say that I am getting worried too so fingers crossed that we get our BFP this month and get this little family started!

So I suppose that I am now officially in the two week wait today - 1DPO - still going to be BDing all over the show and optimistic for a BFP.

Ps. Was so hormonal today and last night that I have just cried and cried. I am not normally hormonal at O time - strange!

welli spent an hour in A & E last night as i started to bleed, not alot but enough to scare the S**t out of me. They spoke to an oncall midwife to says she thinks its implant bleeding, i thought i was 6 weeks but she says no 7, a bit late for implant bleeding dont you think?!!

I have to go to an early pregnancy clinic on friday for a scan

welli spent an hour in A & E last night as i started to bleed, not alot but enough to scare the S**t out of me. They spoke to an oncall midwife to says she thinks its implant bleeding, i thought i was 6 weeks but she says no 7, a bit late for implant bleeding dont you think?!!

I have to go to an early pregnancy clinic on friday for a scan

I am sure everything is ok...chin up babe and keep us posted!

Prep -LOL - I know, its like that in my house this week too - considering you have to insert that freaking apparatus in you and wait! It certainly takes all of us wackos to look past the "sexy" on that one, LOLOL

1mm, sounds like there's a bunch of lovin at the right time! Don't be too worried about the future as you have lots to look forward to right now. Having your first LO will also be enough to keep you busy that your second may just happen to be a pleasant surprise. :)
Fx for you that it happens this cycle!

Dooper, welcome back!!! How was Egypt??

So we took last night off from DTD, and will get back on it tonight. Poor DH isn't privy to my plan of every second day, then every day. He just figures I'm tired. :p

Have my cousin's gf's baby shower this saturday so am looking forward to hearing how things are going (and hoping that I can contain my longing for the same)

1mm, sounds like there's a bunch of lovin at the right time! Don't be too worried about the future as you have lots to look forward to right now. Having your first LO will also be enough to keep you busy that your second may just happen to be a pleasant surprise. :)
Fx for you that it happens this cycle!

Dooper, welcome back!!! How was Egypt??

So we took last night off from DTD, and will get back on it tonight. Poor DH isn't privy to my plan of every second day, then every day. He just figures I'm tired. :p

Have my cousin's gf's baby shower this saturday so am looking forward to hearing how things are going (and hoping that I can contain my longing for the same)

egypt was awsome was so nice to get away for a while and the sun did wonders for my skin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->