Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Vickytoria, so sorry to hear the stress and worry that you must be under right now. But try not to be too upset as I have read that bleeding is very common in the first few weeks and it doesn't necessarily mean somethings wrong. If it is accompanied by pain and clots, then there may be cause for concern. In regards to implantation bleeding, maybe it ca still happen around the 7 week mark if bean is getting more nestled into a comfortable solid spot. Not sure.
Anyway, again, try to think calm thoughts as that is the best you can do. I'm confident you'll see a happy heartbeat when it comes time for your scan.

Dooper, lucky girl. I reflect more than I tan. :winkwink:

1mm, sounds like there's a bunch of lovin at the right time! Don't be too worried about the future as you have lots to look forward to right now. Having your first LO will also be enough to keep you busy that your second may just happen to be a pleasant surprise. :)
Fx for you that it happens this cycle!

Dooper, welcome back!!! How was Egypt??

So we took last night off from DTD, and will get back on it tonight. Poor DH isn't privy to my plan of every second day, then every day. He just figures I'm tired. :p

Have my cousin's gf's baby shower this saturday so am looking forward to hearing how things are going (and hoping that I can contain my longing for the same)

egypt was awsome was so nice to get away for a while and the sun did wonders for my skin :)

I hope you had an awesome time! Was it amazing or what? Ahhh, LOL. I love the sun! With SPF of course :)

yeah the sun seemd to have gone around my legs but everywhere else is tanned so not to bad as its winter here lol so i plan to keep my white legs covered

how was your hol jchic???

I hear that! I feel like getting some sun always makes me feel better :)
Italy was amazing....we had the greatest time and I was so relaxed while I was there. It was different than our usual sit on a beach with Pina Coladas vacation because we were on a tour and constantly moving - but it was worth it, because it was phenomenal!
How are you feeling about your cycle? maybe some Egyptian magic did the trick!! woohoo fx'd for you!

FX that the both of you had exotic conceptions!
Wouldn't that be beyond awesome! :Dd

Morning all! Wow there was a lot of chat in our wee thread last night :)

Hey Doopers - welcome back! Glad you had a great time in egypt and that it was great for your skin! Here is hoping that is not all it was great for ;-) (wink wink) lol.

1mmcquade - good luck catching your eggy, have my fingers crossed for you!

Vickytoria - Sorry to hear you spent time in A&E, I hope it does turn out to be IB as that is nothign to worry about! Keep us updated.

Jchic - Are you in the TWW yet or on the brink of?

Prepping - Lol that your OH doesnt know he is only doing it every other day :) They are so unsuspecting of us sometimes. GL getting that egg!

AFM - I am feeling awful today and last night. I am hoping it is just gas (as I am extremely bloated and gassy at the mo) but have been cramping a fair bit. Feel sick on top of that to boot today. No blood so I figure it is all still okay. Have drunk some metimucil (sp) today to try and get things moving down there and give me some relief - its quite uncomfortable feeling. Sorry if TMI, just one of the pregnancy joys I believe lol.

Got a beaut sunny day here today, loving that summer is upon us finally :) 2 more sleeps till gold coast!!!

Joys of pregnancy eh? Can't wait! :D LoL
You're getting ready for summer just as we're breaking out the coats. My big thing right now is trying to figure out ways to economize on heat usage. Have the thermostat set at 19C, telling DH to wear layers, bulk up on firewood. We'll see how long it takes for me to break ;)

Yup - joys indeed :)

Does it get pretty cold your way? (im sure it does, but its hard to understand from here where we dont have have central heating as it never gets that cold here, we use a gas heater a bit in winter but we never get below 1)

Yep, it does get cold for sure. For the last bit we've been hanging around a very rainy 6C with frost overnight. We're not the coldest part of Canada, but generally hang around -20C or so for the deep of winter (including windchill).
Where my brother lives on the west side is generally -35C. THAT is bloody cold. Any exposed skin freezes.

Sheesh - that is blimmin cold!!!!!!!! even -20 is blimmin cold!! I dont think I would survive over there!

Whats the time difference between here and there? Its 8.51am Thurs morning here at the moment.

Double post. Darn phone... Think I might of accidentally "reported" myself when I made this edit too. Oops!

We're 15 hrs behind. It's coming up to 4pm Wednesday.

Well, we don't spend our time outside much at the coldest if we don't have to. ;). I wouldn't feel it right to not have these changes of season. It's gorgeous in the morning after a fresh snowfall. And when it first snows, every time without fail there will be a surprise snowball thrown in the house
Makes you appreciate each season. Right now the trees are starting to lose their leaves after going gold and red (gorgeous time of year).

Yeah I do wish we got snow here, we have to travel 5 hours to gt to the snow :-(

One day will have to get over that side of the world. Have a friend who is working on a resort near calgary somewhere, invermere or something like that perhaps...

Ive just made a doctors appt, wondering if all my discomfort is actually down to the start of a UTI, hoping that is it as the cramps are scary.

I would think cramps are natural as everything is working itself out. Have you looked at wat other people's experience has been around the same time you are?

Your friend is likely around Banff. That's the big mountain resort town close to calgary.
Alberta is quite far from me though. Love it there for the mountains :cloud9:. It's a very $ flight from here.

Ahh right... yeah that could be it. She is back in NZ at the mo had dinner with her last night, she was telling me all about the snow and how awesome it is over there.

She wants me to go visit, but I suspect money will be a bit tight for the next few years so wont happen. One day though :) Thats the prob with NZ, it costs so very much to leave here.

can understand the price issue. It costs mucho $$$ to go anywhere here too. The problem we have is that there are a lot of beautiful and fun places all over Canada, but we're so spread out and it's too expensive to fly or drive. Heck, it takes a whole day to get out of Ontario when heading west. I think ontario is about 4 new zealands. Haha

I would LOVE to go to Europe. Been to England and Ireland, but want to explore everywhere else. We're thinking we'll aim to do it in a few years when our LO is big enough.

Yeah that will be my plan too :) Give it a few years and then try and go exploring.

Well - another work day nearly over .... :) Im feeling better again now too which is nice. 1 more working day to go then HOLIDAY! I am getting quite excited now in case you failed to notice lol.

Victoria - so sorry to hear you have been bleeding. I am hoping that everything is ok! It is a comfort that the midwife was not too worried, but I understand that any bleeding is scary.

Waiting - I am heading to Brisbane in 9 days - so we will be in similar parts of the world for a while. Enjoy your Gold Coast adventure. I could use that sort of holiday myself atm. Hopefully you aren't to troubled by symptoms.

Welcome back doopers! I love Egypt - glad to hear you had a great time. With Jchic just back from Italy... I am feeling ill-travelled and desperate for a break of my own.

Anyone else in the TWW?

Waiting, glad you feel better! Must be good for the nerves. I bet you are excited for vaca! You two go and have lots and lots of fun! Will you be checking in while you're gone maybe?

1mm, so is your trip to brisbane not for holiday? Luckily I am not feeling the travel bug quite yet so am perfectly happy hearing what everyone else is up to. We went to Las Vegas in June and so I likely won't feel like going away again until January. May have to do with the flight problems we encountered -- that was a headache and a half.
I'm about 5 days from 2WW I think.

I think I just had what appears to be super ewcm so feel good about our BD last night. :D Waiting, by the time you get back I bet I'll be full swing into being convinced (yet again) that I have a bunch of noteworthy "observations". You'll have company from at least one of us soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->