Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Morning all!!

Cool 1mmcquade - I keep forgetting you are in oz! How did you guys cope with the RWC ending :)

Excellent Prepping - you get DTD and catch that egg. I look forward to you joining me soon :) We would only be a few weeks apart.

Yay, 1 more sleep!! Getting super excited on it now. SOoooooooo looking forward to it, probably wont get to check in here though sorry guys. Not roaming my phone or taking a computer, might go to an internet cafe at some point but only to transfer moneys around. Ill be back on the 5th though and you can bet yoru bottom dollar ill be on here that night :)

jchic --- lets hope egypt did its magic lol not feeling to hopeful starting to think its not going to happen to be fair but i cant keep dwelling on it

waiting2c --- hows you feeling hun :)

hows everyone else

im knackered just finished a 12hr shift

Got my scan in the morning to see if I still have a little bean in me after my bleed

Well guys - I am super excited. Just got my third blood results back and everything is sweet. Was 25 at 10dpo, 128 at 13dpo, and 3650 at 19dpo!!! Rates are doing exactly what they should be! Yay !

Well guys - I am super excited. Just got my third blood results back and everything is sweet. Was 25 at 10dpo, 128 at 13dpo, and 3650 at 19dpo!!! Rates are doing exactly what they should be! Yay !

:happydance: good good hun

So i had my scan today. I saw my babies heart beating. So happy, really thought I was jn for some sad news. Thanx for all ur support ladies!!

So happy for both you ladies!!! WOOHOOOOO!!! I forgot to ask - how long have you both been ttc for? I forget !

hello!

oh dear god I have had the busiest week of work in my entire life! ive been doing like 12 hours days its been crazy and been going to sleep as soon as i got in so i have missed all the news on B&B! im gonna have to come on the net again tomorrow to re-read posts and catch up properly! anyway just wanted to let you guys all know that I did not get my BFP! :nope:

I shouldnt have bothered but I took a test on CD 31 and got a BFN - well it had a very strange faint pink line going horizontally across the test - which i looked into and a lot of people got the same thing on the same test - apparently an evap! so i was a bit gutted as I did this in my lunch hour stupidly! :dohh:

anyway...got my AF on CD32 - which is the longest since coming off BC but that is how long my cycles used to be so maybe that is a good thing! it still only lasted for 3 days though so im not sure if thats good or bad!:shrug:

I think i may give OPK's a whirl this time around....quite frankly I dont actually know when i ovulate at all....i cant go based on my CM as its very confusing I find, lol!

anyway - I hope all my girls are ok? hope you had good holidays doopers, jchic! have a great hol waiting! will come back and catch up tomorrow! right now I need to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!

x

hello!

oh dear god I have had the busiest week of work in my entire life! ive been doing like 12 hours days its been crazy and been going to sleep as soon as i got in so i have missed all the news on B&B! im gonna have to come on the net again tomorrow to re-read posts and catch up properly! anyway just wanted to let you guys all know that I did not get my BFP! :nope:

I shouldnt have bothered but I took a test on CD 31 and got a BFN - well it had a very strange faint pink line going horizontally across the test - which i looked into and a lot of people got the same thing on the same test - apparently an evap! so i was a bit gutted as I did this in my lunch hour stupidly! :dohh:

anyway...got my AF on CD32 - which is the longest since coming off BC but that is how long my cycles used to be so maybe that is a good thing! it still only lasted for 3 days though so im not sure if thats good or bad!:shrug:

I think i may give OPK's a whirl this time around....quite frankly I dont actually know when i ovulate at all....i cant go based on my CM as its very confusing I find, lol!

anyway - I hope all my girls are ok? hope you had good holidays doopers, jchic! have a great hol waiting! will come back and catch up tomorrow! right now I need to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!

x

Hey winter - I can't go by my CM either - totally impossible to track! The OPKs are good because it at least puts you in the ball park! Best of luck for the next cycle.

Also - really glad to hear that Vickytoria and Waiting got good news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 9 months of health for you both.

Prepping - my trip to Brisbane is not a holiday unfortunately. I'm in the final stages of my Masters and need to do some work placement to finalise my accreditation - so I'll be taking unpaid leave from my work and.... working for free down there! Should be really good even though we will be poor for a couple of months :winkwink:

Meanwhile - was are still pottering along in the 2WW. No symptoms to speak of. Although, I am so busy getting everything organised at work for my leave and finishing assignments that I haven't had time to think about it really.

Baby dust to you all x

Hi all! Waiting and vickytoria, that's wonderful news for you both! Happy beans!! :cloud9:

Winter, one good thing about super busy work is that it likely makes ttc time go a little quicker. Sucky about the 31 day cycle though. If you're not able to :sex: regularly due to work, opks may not be a bad idea.

1mm, no symptoms mean more sanity (at least with me ;)). Have my fingers crossed for you!

As for me, this cycle is going a little different then the last few. We normally BD every day for a good week at what I think is O time, but this round we're at it every other day by accident. Like last night we didn't get home until 12:30 from my aunt's 50th bday and DH had work in the morning, so there was no bumping. We'll get one in when he gets home (I'll see to it!) Before going to the halloween party. Maybe this may work to our benefit being every other day with pre-seed? We'll see!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Prepping - my doctor told us prior to OPKs to just BD every second day for the whole cycle. If that is the medical advice - it can't hurt. Her argument was it ensures a higher sperm count/motility per session. Basically I think if it is going to happen it will :)
Still nothing to speak of here - although (TMI) I have had a lot of watery, white CM. So much so I've been wearing a liner. Is this anything?

Hi everyone :)
Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Halloween!!! One of my favorite holidays (although the weather this year is far less from ideal). Poor kiddies will have to brave the elements for treats tonight!

Just thought I'd check in as I'm not on as much as I used to be. Glad things are going good for our bfp pals (waiting, Vicky :) )!! Hopefully some more good news this month.

I've been feeling pretty good lately. Thankfully my period of the blues has passed and I feel much more relaxed. Still hoping for a miracle but trying not to focus on it. Too much fun to be had while waiting... :p

Hope you get lots of trick or treaters!

1mm, hopefully the every second day routine works out! As for CM, it changes so often that I have no idea what it means cycle to cycle. All I know is ewcm = fertile.

Summer, glad to hear the blues are over. There's so much to appreciate in life that we can't let ourselves get hung up on something we have little control over. Weather isn't too bad today for the kiddos... Little nippy is all.

How was everyones weekend? We had a blast at a friend's party that took all of sunday to recover from. Guess that's one good thing about being in the first 2 weeks of the cycle. No BFPs to interfere with my drinking schedule. ;)
Got in a quickie before leaving on sat and a good one last night. Based on ewcm, I think I was most fertile on saturday. Wonder if that means I can anticipate a shorter cycle again this month..... Hope I don't get to find out because AF turns out to be MIA!

hey ladies how is everyone the witch got me this month (that woman is really getting on my nerves now lol)
i just finished work and am off to the pub tonight to drown my sorrows lol

:)

Aw, sorry to hear she got you dooper. That nasty little witch! Enjoy your brew, that's what I do when she comes too! :p It'll happen for you soon. December sounds like a good time for a BFP for you.

How's everyone doing this morning? With one last try with pre-seed to catch the last of possible fertile time, it's now just sitting back and waiting to see if it works. Fxfxfx!

Had 1 opk left from 2 months ago so decided might as well use it up :p . Got my smiley today (not a shocker, I figure I'd o around this time). We will be tww'ers together this month prepping. I also only have one hpt left from before so swearing not to use it until af is past due!

Good luck girls!!

yay!!! I have a tww buddy!!! :D
I don't have opks, but have become pretty pro on analyzing CM. LoL I would have to agree with my ticker... I think I'm somewhere around 1-2dpo at this point.

As for testing time, my subconsious hid an hpt from me last cycle I think. I thought I had used it but happened across it this morning in a random drawer. So now I have a grand total of 2 good hpts and 2 cheapies. OoOoo the possibilities!!! :p
I would love to say that I'll wait until AF is late before testing, but I have a feeling I'll be using one of the cheapies on Oct 15th (AF 'due' Oct 17th) as I have a girl's night that night. Probably don't want to partake in the jello shots that I know will be there if I were to have an early BFP.

Feel good about this cycle (but don't I every month? ;)). But good bejesus is it going slow. 1dpo?! seriously?! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->