Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Hey everyone my name is Kindra and I am currently TTC number seven ...yes thats right number seven. I have four girls ages 10,7,4,3, and one boy 16 months and a sweet heavenly angel baby son. I had mirena for about five months and it caused a world of problems. Got it out in March and finally got :witch: in May. My husband is back from Iraq and so we were TTC. This will be our second cycle. Lots of baby dust to everyone!!!

Hi Kindra! Welcome to our little thread! Wow.... Number 7... That's quite something. And here we all are working on our firsts. One good thing is that you certainly know you can have a babe no problem! GL!!!

So how is everyone?? DH is already fairly convinced that this is the cycle. We'll see how long that lasts. :) I have all my crossables crossed.
So where is everyone in their cycle?? I know summer and I are fresh into the tww, how about everyone else?
Except you Waiting. :winkwink: looking forward to when you get back here and tell us all about the gold coast and how you've been feeling!

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. Feeling quite apprehensive about it as I'm
Going to have to talk about the bleed when I just want to forget about it now. Is anyone testing soon. I need a buddie to get through this pregnancy. Anyone up for it?

I won't be finding anything out for another couple of weeks. But you have waiting when she gets back from australia! You two are around the same time. And I wouldn't be too worried about letting the midwife know about the bleed. Your little bean proved then that it's a storong little bugger that is nestled in deep. Just you wait until bean is a teenager and really gets your heart going. ;) gl and enjoy your first appointment stress-free. :)

Aw, sorry to hear she got you dooper. That nasty little witch! Enjoy your brew, that's what I do when she comes too! :p It'll happen for you soon. December sounds like a good time for a BFP for you.

How's everyone doing this morning? With one last try with pre-seed to catch the last of possible fertile time, it's now just sitting back and waiting to see if it works. Fxfxfx!

lets hope your right lol a december bfp would be lovely :)
hows you??

I'm good enough. Having a strange mood day. Have this feeling that we'll be heading into our 7th cycle of ttc although I have no reason to assume that. And I also got teary eyed (in a happy way) just thinking of when I'll get to meet my cousin's little girl that is due in december. I'm not normally such a sap! Must be on my mind since she is having her baby shower this saturday.

Guess there's still a number of days until I can even start to think my silly tear up could be a symptom. Too bad.

Morri, you're more than welcome! Where are you in the wonderful world of ttc? Cycle? Any chosen methods? Kids already or first timer? :D

I am a first timer and I have been in a couple of 2ww already :haha: My up to date chart(which is self evaluated according to the official nfp rules) is the left hand site of "charts" in my signature ^^. I have been trying since about cycle 6 or 7 and before I was ntnp , alas my oh is on business trip every now and then, so About 3-4 of those cycles werent possible ^^. (and last cycle , my inlaws were here for about 6 weeks )
ANyway my oh is coming back next week and then we can get on it again ^^.

Don't the inlaws know that if they want grandchildren, they have to limit their stay? :winkwink: j/k
Super duper :dust: that this cycle is the one!! So far we have 2 bfps in our group and are due for a few more :D

Just have to find a place to sneak off to when the inlaws are there :haha:

Actually they wanted to stay shorter but unfortunately my mil got hurt (broke her hip) and therefore had to stay a bit longer...

I'm good enough. Having a strange mood day. Have this feeling that we'll be heading into our 7th cycle of ttc although I have no reason to assume that. And I also got teary eyed (in a happy way) just thinking of when I'll get to meet my cousin's little girl that is due in december. I'm not normally such a sap! Must be on my mind since she is having her baby shower this saturday.

Guess there's still a number of days until I can even start to think my silly tear up could be a symptom. Too bad.

aw bless ya :)
lets hope you got i lil beany then :)
yeah im now on my 11th cycle of ttc :(
not giving up though
thanks to you girlies
:flower:

welcome morri

Well I am on day 7 of the lower temps means it only takes two weeks to ov , at least if it is not painfully late :rofl:

Ugh! Most annoying shooting pains in my bbs today!!! :(
Too bad it's too early for symptoms :dohh:

Summer, I hear you on the symptoms. I keep telling myself that at 4-5dpo it's too early... But I can't help noticing! Like this morning, I almost felt hungover. That's strange when I haven't had any drinks. Weird body trying to make me jump to conclusions.
Buuuuuuuuut, who really knows the mysteries of the human body. ;)

Morri, sorry to hear about your MIL. That would have been a lot fo you to handle too I'm sure as naturally she would need assistance. Hope everything is much better now.
With your DH coming back, it'll be prime to do lots of deserved baby dancing!

Dooper, like you, I'm so happy I have you girls to talk to about this. I can't talk to many people in real life about it as we haven't made it known that we're trying. They all assume we are maybe but I don't want everyone watching out for it. Only our mum knows for sure but there's lots of stuff I talk to you guys about that my mum doesn't need to know the details of.
Overall makes the months easier. :)

Okay so I already mentioned the feeling of hangover... Will try not to add any other observations. :winkwink: Glad to have the weekend take up a couple days. Even if one of the things for the weekend is my cousin's baby shower. Will only be kinda jealous. :D

Hey guys - glad to see most of us are travelling ok.
Welcome to the new subscribers!!
We are nearly at the end of the tww. I have no symptoms to speak of. I'm tired, but I don't think it is a symptom of pregnancy so much as a symptom of overwork!

AF is due Tuesday so fingers crossed she stays away. Last cycle I was already spotting at this time, so glad that that is not happening this month. I am leaving for study for 5 weeks today so we decided to test early just in case we managed to get an early positive before I go - but the test came back BFN. I will test again on Tuesday unless AF beats me to it. Not feeling too positive to be honest, but you have to hope. If we don't get our BFP this cycle we are heading into cycle 13 which is pretty depressing.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone.

1mm, my fingers are all crossed for you that :witch: stays away!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

morri, so how far along are you in your cycle? CD7? BDing time soon if so!!!

So here I am 4dpo home alone on a friday night. DH is out watching a live band that one of our friend's is in... I was out with them until about 10pm before caving in to responsibility and coming home so that I can have a decent night's sleep. I have an exam in the morning and want to have my wits for it.

Not feeling much except just about everything. :winkwink: Hoping hoping hoping. :D

Hey Hey all!! Im back!! Awesome awesome holiday! Cant believe its over already :-(

Welcome to all the newbies, will catch up on names and give you a proper welcome later, dont have long now!

Prepping and Summer - my fingers are crossed for you both, how many dpo are we at now?

How is everyone doing? Sorry the witch got you again doopers :-(

AFM I have had morning sickness most days in the latter half of this weeks, some days are worse than others. I am grateful that so far its just feeling sick, not actually being sick - long may it stay at that!

I hate symptoms they are sneaky half the symptoms are always PMS symptoms rather than pregnancy symptoms . boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->