Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

I guess we don't have any way of shortening "afternoon" here. Maybe I'll try using it here and see what happens. ;)

I know I shouldn't count myself out yet.... I do recall saying the same words to you before your bfp.
I have a cough. Mean anything? :winkwink: Anything and everything could mean something and nothing. There's a tongue twister. Haha.
Will just have to ever so patiently wait another 2 days before I use one of my ic's. Will be 11/12dpo. Maybe only have about a 70% chance of accuracy, but whatevs!
.......... They normally say to us first morning urine but I wonder whether it would show a bit better if I wait until around 6pm (and somehow try not to use the washroom all day)

Wow... I think I'm now starting to sound a little crazy obsessive. :haha:

You could wait, but FMU is typically held the longest. If you did want to wait till later then about a 4 hour hold should do it :) Just dont drink massive amounts during the day as that dilutes things too.

The fact that you answered that so rationally makes me feel a little less crazy for asking it in the first place.

Sounds good! Think I'll hold it for a few hours. You'll just have to check in saturday night (your time) for an update. ;)

Oh dont you worry, ill be checking in frequently waiting! I have it as a favourite on my phone lol... now whose the crazy one.. lol

oh ya, I have it bookmarked with a notification that is e-mailed to my phone when someone posts on this thread. :D

How is everyone doing??

Heyyyy ladies how is everyone today?!?!
Waiting - when is your scan?

AFM - late for AF, having some cramps and backache. Am determined to not test until Sunday, so I know I am at that point 5 days late. I am sure AF is on her way, but just in case, I want to hold old as long as I can...because my luck is I will poas and Af will show up 10 minutes later, HAHAHAHAAAA.....

Jchic, AF is now officially 1 day late?? Eeeee! Keep far far away :witch:!!! Do you have a history of being late? Or have you done anything different that would have an effect?
Way to go on the willpower! A 5 day wait without AF showing is pretty secure. I SO hope this is the month for you!
Feeling anything interesting?

Hey Prep!
No, my cycles are 27 days usually. Sometimes they may be shorter, just depending on when I O because my LP is usually 11 or 12. I am a bit crampy and have REALLY bad indigestion, which is odd, because I never have that. I also have some lower backaches. Again, that could be from AF coming and the indigestion could be too much salt or hot sauce, hahahahaaa.
I will keep you posted - its either going to be one or the other, right? ;)
How is the 2WW treating you? You are 9 DPO so only what? 6 days left to test? WOOHOO!

Those sound promising anyway! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Yep, I'm 9/10dpo now. Felt lots of things going on around 5-7dpo but who knows what that means. Other than an emotional outburst I had this morning, I think I'm feeling pretty normal. I have odd twinges every once in a while, but I've had those before so don't put much stock in it. I'll be testing on friday so am super hoping for some good news! We can't have Waiting be our only regular to get all the preggo glory, can we? :winkwink:

All crossables crossed for you! This may be your BIG month!!! woohoooo :)
I know, she is totally hogging the spotlight! HAHAHAHA Just kidding Waiting, we love you!

Lol - good morning gals!! Oooooooh things are getting exciting in here!! I expect a couple more BFPs then by the end of this week! I cant be hogging the spotlight forever lol :p

Sounds good for you both!!

I dont know when my scan is yet Jchic, I have not found a midwife that can take me on yet and apparently they organise that stuff so worst case I wont get a scan for another 4 - 5 weeks which feels like forever. :-( I just want to see it and make sure its in the right place doing the right things. might try to call a few more ladies later.

heyyyy,

got AF....this AM. No spotting, just full blown light AF. Day freaking 1. Onto to Cycle 5....GRRRRRRR

Prepping, are you still testing tomorrow? Have you decided on am or pm testing? I think I'm way to early to test yet. Still trying to hold out until after af is due. If no af by next Friday I'll test. I'm expecting af on Wednesday but I could be a day or 2 of my prediction, who knows. Either way we definitely covered o day this month!!

Jchic, sorry af arrived :(
Pray that the next month will be lucky for you.

Waiting, it'll be hard for me to get a midwife too. Most people here go the OBGYN route so the 4 midwives designated to my area are normally full for us crazies that don't want to go the medicated way. I'll be trying as soon as I get my BFP confirmed. Hope you get urs soon!

Jchic, noooooooo! I'm so sorry af got you. She sucks the big one. Time for some good vino for the weekend!

Summer, anything noteworthy with you? Waiting until af is late is def a good plan. I'd try to do the same if it wasn't for my girls night tomorrow.

Waiting, it'll be hard for me to get a midwife too. Most people here go the OBGYN route so the 4 midwives designated to my area are normally full for us crazies that don't want to go the medicated way. I'll be trying as soon as I get my BFP confirmed. Hope you get urs soon!

Jchic, noooooooo! I'm so sorry af got you. She sucks the big one. Time for some good vino for the weekend!

Summer, anything noteworthy with you? Waiting until af is late is def a good plan. I'd try to do the same if it wasn't for my girls night tomorrow.

Are you excited to test tomorrow Prep? I will be living my BFP dream through you :winkwink: I am sure this is your month! What cycle is this for you?

Summer - Good idea on the wait til late plan. I almost peed literally on a $20 test....so yeah, its good to wait it out girl!

Morning :) Its a beautiful sunny day here today so im in a great mood (that and its friday lol).

Jchic - Im sorry AF got you, that sucks bigtime :-(

Summer - I look forward to next weekend then and you testing :) Hope this is your month!

Prep - I am hanging out for tomorrow my time so I can see what you get!

I now have 2 midwife appts next week, so hopefully one of them is a good fit for me and I can get this show on the road!

Had breakfast with my dad this morning, its so hard to not tell him when I know how excited he will be. He told me today about an xmas cocktail party they are hosting on the 10th dec so I have decided that is the day I tell him, its only 11weeks but I wont see him again before xmas after that party and it will become obvious when I am at a cocktail party and dont drink any cocktails lol. So excited to tell him!

Jchic, yep I am kinda excited. I don't feel anything out of norm.... whether that's good or bad, we'll see! Every once in a while I feel a little discomfort in my back that I hope means something, but that's not something that gets my hopes all excited. I'm looking forward to testing for 2 reasons though... 1) a BFP would be awesome, 2) if BFN, I can relax a bit and have some drinks with my girls. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a total BFN until af doesn't show... But hey. At least there's something to look forward to anyway.
This is our 6th cycle btw. Nothing of concern that would make it difficult to conceive, so it's bound to happen when the time is right.

Waiting, that's exciting! Not only do you get to start things with a midwife, but you get a choice of two. That's great! And :cloud9: of telling your dad. Awww. He's going to be so thrilled! 11 weeks is fine imo.

Prepping, is that your dog in the pic? Cutest face ever!! I love boxers <3

Is anyone doing anything exciting for the weekend? I think I will be catching up on some sleep and maybe doing a bit of shopping. My OH plays cricket and the cricket season has started so he will be out all day on Saturdays till April ish next year.

Yep, he's my 7 year old. You should see the faces the young one makes (1 yr old). The two of them are hilarious.

Waiting, girls night fri (if I haven't mentioned a million times already. Haha), saturday I have a funeral to go to, otherwise nothing planned. May be putting up christmas lights as we were lazy last weekend. And prepping the outside before snow.
Getting my hair done at this second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->