Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Yep, tested. Of course it could still be early as it was 11dpo yesterday... But seeing the bfn was enough to assume that AF will be making her visit on monday.
Not out until she shows, and all that jazz. Fingers are still crossed -- but loosely. :p

Will keep you posted of course. :thumbup:

Its not over tillthe witch shows up. I got a bfn the day AF was due and 3 days later got my bfp. I'm now 9 weeks. Your not out yet! Fingers crossed

Awwwwww prepping... Sorry you got a bfn. I am still hoping it works out and you don't get af!!!

Ugh :( up before the sun with the worst case of nausea!! Maybe it's all the food I've been eating during the nights?? Blah....

Wll summer I hope it has an acceptable reason :)

Wll summer I hope it has an acceptable reason :)

I hope so too :)
Was up for about 45 mins before my stomach settled down enough to get back to sleep. Didn't get sick, just nausea.

Vicky, thanks for the positive story. I'm not holding my breath, but can always hope.

Summer, I hope the nausea means something better than, well, nausea. :) fingers crossed!

Just because I felt I could, I tested yesterday (at 13dpo) with an ic. It was a very obvious bfn. Expecting AF some time today and am starting to feel crampy.
At home today because feel cruddy -- throat is raw. Thanks for all the support ladies, you all rock. :)

Prep, your time will come I promise! I am on CD3 so we will be right around the same time for testing....a few days off!!!

Yep, tested. Of course it could still be early as it was 11dpo yesterday... But seeing the bfn was enough to assume that AF will be making her visit on monday.
Not out until she shows, and all that jazz. Fingers are still crossed -- but loosely. :p

Will keep you posted of course. :thumbup:

Its not over tillthe witch shows up. I got a bfn the day AF was due and 3 days later got my bfp. I'm now 9 weeks. Your not out yet! Fingers crossed

I agree! Prep isnt out yet....:)
How are you feeling Vicky? Fill us in on your BFP secret lol! What cycle were you on?

Still hoping you don't see that :witch: prepping!!
I'm feeling good today. Didn't wake last night at all (thank goodness it wasn't a repeat of the night before). Was pretty tired even though I did get 8 hrs sleep. Guess I'll probably get a better idea of the outcome by tomorrow or the next day cause I do normally have 2+ days of light spotting and some mild cramping before af arrives. So far no cramping...Might be suspicious if the spotting is a no show ;). Starting to feel a bit nervous and anxious!! Will keep you all updated.

Awww Prep! I am so sorry that you got another BFN. I really wanted this to be your month. I hope your throat feels better soon too!

Jchic - How are you doing? Just waiting the days till fertile period begins?

Summer - I hope this is it for you! My main (and potentially only) symptom was having trouble sleeping! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I can honestly say I no longer have trouble sleeping, in fact I have trouble staying awake! My poor OH no longer gets a look in as I fall asleep on the couch every night then take myself off to bed when I wake up. Excited a bit as I am meeting my first midwife tomorrow, then the other on Friday, will pick out of those two and hope against all hope I can get me a scan next week!

Summer, how are you feeling? Still have nausea? Getting up in the night?

Waiting, yay for seeing the first midwife today! Let us know all about it!!!

Jchic, with the way this cycle is going, I think you'll be quite ahead of me. But will be anticipating the end of your next 2ww!

Winter, 1mm, and everyone else, how is everything going?? :)

So I'm feeling a bit better today. Throat isn't nearly as bad. Now just in nose and a cough.
AF hasn't showed yet.... So I guess I'm a day late. Feel like she could show any moment though so I'm not getting excited in the least. In fact, I would have to be late by a minimum of 4 days before I start thinking something was up. My cycle has fooled me plenty times before! The max that I've ever been late is 2 days (normally have a 28 day cycle).
So I don't know. It's gotta show sometime. I don't know how a fairly typical 28 day cycle could show a bfn on 13dpo and still end up pregnant.
:shrug:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Nothing exciting happening yet prepping. Kind of boring actually :haha:
The nausea hasn't returned since! No spotting yet, but I may have ovulated a little later than I thought. Some very slight cramps today, but nothing to talk about really. (.)(.) still tender and tingly at times (I know... TMI lol). I'm still determined to hold on to my hpt till Friday!! Glad to hear you're still in the game for this month yet!! Crossing all appendages for the both of us!

Hey everyone! Not much to report here....CD4 and just waiting to ovulate! I am going in for an HSG this Thursday to make sure my tubes are open and ready to roar! They clean it out so thats good news too....gets all that crud out of there, lol.
Summer - my fingers and toes are crossed!!! WOOHOOO

Morning all!! Good to hear you are both still in the game, i hope AF stays away for you both!!

Jchic - that sounds great, I hope they give you the all clear!!

Anyone heard from Winter or Hena lately??

Well met midwife number one today, she seemed nice. She answered all my questions and has basically told me to go off my LMP date until proven otherwise in a scan, this would put me at 8 weeks 4 days today. I am not going to change anything ticker wise as I know I didnt ovulate that early. I do suspect it happened a bit earlier than FF and I have put it at as she says I would be unlikely to have such a positive result on 8 dpo. Once I pick a midwife I can get a dating scan and see what is going on in there. Nervous and excited for that to happen asap! I am hoping next week will see me book in wth a midwife and get a dating scan!

summer, So when is AF supposed to show? If you're 13dpo today, then what you mentioned could totally mean something.... my appendages are just as crossed for you. :D

jchic, i didn't know tubes could collect crud... is it like when you get your heating ducts cleaned? :haha: j/k
Bunch of :dust: that it does the trick!

waiting, That's wonderful about the midwife appointment!!! I'm so jealous in a good way. I've already let my family doctor know that I want a midwife so she knows to refer me as soon as I get my positive. And hey, silly me I'm letting bnb stories start to peak my interest a bit and am wondering if AF will be showing for me at all this cycle.... would be beyond neat if I'm making that call to her sooner rather than later.

I really hope you do get to Prepping! I cant wait for each and every one of you girls to get your BFPs and join me. It is nerve wracking but so exciting at the same time. Its so stupid but being able to pretend add that extra week on makes everything seem so very much closer, i know im going to prob have to take off part of it again but meh for now its exciting!

That's great that you've met your 1st midwife waiting. You must be so excited to get a peak at your little one!!

I honestly cant think of anything else these days!!! I just want to see what is going on in there!

I can only imagine your excitement! We will have to live vicariously through you for now waiting. Haha!

I will be sure to post scan pics as soon as I have them so you guys can see too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->