Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Yep, he's my 7 year old. You should see the faces the young one makes (1 yr old). The two of them are hilarious.

Waiting, girls night fri (if I haven't mentioned a million times already. Haha), saturday I have a funeral to go to, otherwise nothing planned. May be putting up christmas lights as we were lazy last weekend. And prepping the outside before snow.
Getting my hair done at this second!

Dont you LOVE getting your hair done??? I swear its the best feeling when I leave the salon, hahahaha

Yep. It's a must. Especially now that the grey is setting in... Grr. :p have to take care of that! will likely give myself a mani/pedi when I get home as I'm doing my studying.

OOOoooooh a mani pedi - I could use one of them, actually i could use a hair cut too... I should make a day for myself and to both at the same time :)

Hey Prepping - I just realised you are testing on 11/11/11 - what luckier day could you have picked!!!

Summer, aw neat! Boxers are pretty awesome (might be why we're crazy enough to have two!)

Waiting, you know, I totally didn't think of that! The extra unplanned coincidence may make it even luckier! Maybe I can try to time it for 11:11 11/11/11? ;)

You just never know..... I have a good feeling!!!!! I will be checking in off my phone all day long tomorrow waiting for the update!

I'm glad one of us has a good feeling. I'm a little nervous tbh. I so wish I had some confidence-bearing signs!

Dont fret the signs. Everyone is different, not everyone will have super dooper signs - just wait and see. Whatever the outcome I/we are all still here for you :)

Thank goodness for that! Having you girls to talk to really makes this a lot easier (and more fun too)

I stopped looking for signs anyway because 90% of them are regular pms symptoms :rofl: You can even get sick on PMS as well lol, so no symptom spotting before AF is missing ;)

Yup very true Morri! How are you doing?

We are here to keep each other sane :)

Ouch I just stretched my arms to yawn and when I came down I totally hit my elbow on the next chairs top corner..
Apart from that no sign of OV yet I don't expect it before a weeks time I am a typical 3 weeks to ov case :haha: (my longest has been 4 weeks but luckily only once lol)

That's true. The only difference between pms and pregnancy this early is just severity.... and even then, it's hard to guage. I have had pretty much everything possible by now so should know better. It would be so much easier to forget where I am in my cycle nd suddenly think one day "when was my last period.... 6? 7 weeks ago?"
Alas, ithat isn't possible. Not when I've been paying attention to cycles for over a year now. :p

PREP!!!! TEST!!!!

Also, So I thought I got AF yesterday but I was just spotting....again this AM too so I am sure the bitchwitch is on her way! LOL. I think maybe the travel to different time zones affected my O by delaying it.

Sorry to disappoint ladies... But looks like I'll be having drinks with my girls tonight afterall.

Sorry to disappoint ladies... But looks like I'll be having drinks with my girls tonight afterall.

Sorrry prep! xoxoxo.....new cycle to try mama! Drink loads of vino and relax, ok?:hugs:

Yep, tested. Of course it could still be early as it was 11dpo yesterday... But seeing the bfn was enough to assume that AF will be making her visit on monday.
Not out until she shows, and all that jazz. Fingers are still crossed -- but loosely. :p

Will keep you posted of course. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->