Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Of course adding a week would be exciting! That's a big difference in your little bean's reality too. Think of how much changes week to week. And I'll be even more thrilled once you get into the second trimester and start feeling all the little jumps and wiggles!

I was totally convinced that AF was just going to be late. But now am wondering about this cold. :dohh: (I'm such a sucker for getting my hopes up)
'They' say that on implantation, it can weaken your immune system as your body is letting in the little blastocyst (rather than kill it off). So maybe, maaaayyyybeeee, the spermies caught the egg right when I ovulated and it took a good portion of the 2ww before it finally implanted. It may have still been too early for a bfp at 13dpo, I get sick the day AF is due because my immune system was knocked in the 48 hrs earlier, and it takes at least a couple days before a line can show.

I feel like I'm a conspiracy theorist on my own body. LoL

Of course adding a week would be exciting! That's a big difference in your little bean's reality too. Think of how much changes week to week. And I'll be even more thrilled once you get into the second trimester and start feeling all the little jumps and wiggles!

I was totally convinced that AF was just going to be late. But now am wondering about this cold. :dohh: (I'm such a sucker for getting my hopes up)
'They' say that on implantation, it can weaken your immune system as your body is letting in the little blastocyst (rather than kill it off). So maybe, maaaayyyybeeee, the spermies caught the egg right when I ovulated and it took a good portion of the 2ww before it finally implanted. It may have still been too early for a bfp at 13dpo, I get sick the day AF is due because my immune system was knocked in the 48 hrs earlier, and it takes at least a couple days before a line can show.

I feel like I'm a conspiracy theorist on my own body. LoL

Prepping, maybe you o'd a little later than you thought. Sometimes mine differs by a day or 2. Don't give up yet!

That would be super super cool if that was the case Prepping!!

summer, I haven't given up yet... actually, I did as of 13dpo... but now I'm back to having a little hope again. lol

Well the next week seems set to be quite exciting for all of us then huh. The potential of BFPs coming out in here, potentially scan pics :) Its getting closer to xmas (which I love im such an xmas person!)

I found myself watching a Christmas movie yesterday when I was home sick. :p And I might have picked up a decoration on Sunday while we were out too. Big christmas buff here. :D

I think we're due for some more good news!

Awesome!! I am hanging out for the 1st December, I always put my decorations up in the first weekend of December. Only 2 weeks till I get to!!

That's great! We picked up the christmas lights on Sunday that we needed to replace and will likely be getting them hung this weekend as we've already put it off the last 2 weekends. Guaranteed it is going to be super cold weather because of us being lazy about it. Then we'll be helping DH's parents with theirs.
For decorations we'll be waiting for the first weekend in December but there may be some decoration leakage before that happens ;). DH always makes a fuss when decorations come out early but I think it's just to be difficult. He always admits afterwards that he likes whatever I've done.

Are you into any Christmas crafts? I try to make *something* every year. Don't know what to do this year.

Im into christmas baking more than crafts I think.. I love to make xmas biscuits or dip hand made chocolates, or make up gift baskets as presents. Havent decided what i am going to do this year baking wise but im sure it will be something.

Hey Hey all!!

Summer - Good luck, I hope this is the month for you, keep us informed of these symtpoms :) When are you thinking of testing??

Jchic - I woke up this morning wondering where you had gotten to! Great to hear from you. I hope AF being MIA is a fantastic sign for you, I too have everything crossed for you!

Doopers - woohoo for o week! Means lots of DTD!! Get that OH of yours into bed at every chance :p Dont worry about your brother and the scan, you will be there yourself in a flash!

Prepping! - Dont you go counting yourself out just yet!! Remember I didnt really have anything symptom wise when I got my BFP, it all doesnt mean much. Just relax into these last few days and then bam BFP :)

Hmmm I am not sure where arvo came from, but its used like all the time round here, how else would you shorten afternoon?

I definitely agree this is all not as easy as TV and school made it out to be, I expected a BFP first month off the pill I thought it was all so likely to happen!

Not much news here today, im just constantly feeling tired and nauseous this week. Hanging out for the weekend already lol. Guess at least it is hump day today :)

dont you worry i got him in the mood alright lol the big "O" time was yesterday :) so feel pretty good about it..
i agree with you no body told me it could be this hard to get pregnant lol

how are we all????

:flower:

Good news first: I withheld from testing so didn't waste a stick.
Bad news: on to cycle 7.

Yep, she got me a couple days late. At least I didn't get all excited.
On to a new month.

Oh boo prepping!! :(
Well... On to month 7! Relax and have some wine tonight!!

Good news first: I withheld from testing so didn't waste a stick.
Bad news: on to cycle 7.

Yep, she got me a couple days late. At least I didn't get all excited.
On to a new month.

Prep - Im sorry booboo! Lucky #7 might do the trick :) What a great Christmas Present that would be!

Summer - I have a good feeling this is your month!

How is everyone today?

Yep, this may be a wonderful Christmas present! I'm so huge into christmas that it would be amazing. Or it may be something that works out for the month after and I get to enjoy christmas festivities to the fullest. Either way, the season is a great distraction.

It is a great distraction! Wine or baby, either one or the other, LOL.
I really do admire your ability to totally be upbeat and calm. I need to practice a bit of patience. I am on Cycle 4 and all I keep thinking is that something is wrong with me....although my doc says I am totally normal! Send me some of your patience ASAP! ;)

Awwww prepping im so sorry to hear that :-( Was really hoping this was your month. I agree with the others - you are so super positive! I think that part is great. Enjoy having a few drinks for the silly season and lets see what next cycle brings.

Summer - any news yet??

Jchic - How long till O day for you now??

Waiting, how are you feeling?! Hows the midwife situation going? Any news on that homefront?
I am on CD5 today (my ticker is off), so I should O around Day 15 or 16. I am trying to keep positive, but it is much harder than expected!!

Yeah I can understand that it is hard, I was getting to that point too. Just hang in there, it will happen!!! Try not to stress too hard about it either.

I meet the second midwife tomorrow morning and then will pick out of the two. Once picked I can get things well underway. I am dying for a scan. I want to hear lil ones heartbeat.

YAY! When is your scan?? That is super exciting news!!! WOOHOOOO
How many cycles were you TTC before your bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->