Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

hey everyone!

Waiting - how are you feeling? Do you like the midwife you picked?

Summer - I made my doc write the script for the test even though I definitely didnt need it! I am just always paranoid, LOL.

Prep and Morri - How are you?

r

Oh I am fine, I think (or at least I hope) that I pinpointed it alright as the feritlity signs are getting less again, we'll see in 2 weeks I hope ;)

Morning!

Jchic - Im feeling average most of the time at the moment, but I figure average is better than horrible and its all for the greatest possible reason so Im not getting too wound up about it. Its the tiredness that is the hardest to deal with. Im happy with my midwife, see her again in 2.5 weeks to hear the heartbeat.

Morri - fingers crossed you got your timing bang on and this will be your month :)

Where is everyone else these days... its getting very quiet in here :-(

Hi all!!!! Sorry I haven't been around as much lately. DH and I are taking it easy for the coming months with the holiday season here. I've been all about babies for at least a good year and a bit that I am welcoming some time off from all to do with ttc. Well, except for the fun part of course. I can't even recall what day I am now and don't intend on finding out! Feeling good! :) And who knows, it may end up in some unexpected good news anyway.

summer, sorry she got you. the little witch. Hope you enjoyed a few glasses of wine! I certainly did. :winkwink:

morri, good luck with the 2WW!

jchic, Every time you have something else checked out, you just keep on getting the green light! Now all you have to do is just relax and see what happens :D You'll be knocked up soon I'm sure.

waiting, :cloud9: look at the little misshapen bean! Is your healthcare covered in New Zealand or do you have to pay for each scan? We tend to have the heartbeat monitored at 8 weeks here and then an ultrasound approaching 16 weeks.
Glad you don't feel like death walking!!! I think that just means you're doing fantastic compared to lots of other people's stories.

Lots of :dust: to everyone!
And don't forget all the rest of life out there to enjoy and look forward to. :D

Hey all!

Prep - good to hear you are in good spirits and relaxing during the holidays! You might end up with a nice new years suprise :) oh yeahhh!
Summer - Im sorry babe! AF is an awful, I know. I hate her for you! Like prep said, drink up sister.

Hey Hey! Maternity care is all covered here in NZ, my only cost is for a DVD of the pics from the ultrasound so that is cool. I will have another scan at 12 weeks (so in three weeks time ish!! woohoo) and then another one at 18 weeks... then thats it, wont get to see it again till its born.

Its so funny - i woke up this morning feeling great and rather than enjoying it I though OMG whats wrong with sluglien (my affectionate name for it as it looked like a slug or alien on the scan pic lol). 10 mins later I felt nauseaus and gassy and tired again which comforted me. I never thought I would feel so good to feel yucky! If you know what i mean!

Jchic - are you in dpo yet? Or are you where your ticker says, DTD as much as possible??

Prep - understand the taking time out to enjoy the hols.

Winter/Summer - how are you girls getting on?

Morri - guess its just the good ole TWWing game for you now :)

Waiting - thats so great that you get to see little Sluglien (LOL) grow in just a few more weeks on the big screen. How exciting is that?! Did you announce to your families yet and such? If not, when will you?
I am actually on CD11, my ticker is wrong - but we have been literally having a lovefest over in my house, haha. BDing since CD7 each night and going strong!! OPERATION CREATE BABY CICCARELLI is underway! hahahaha

Hi everyone :)
Been pretty quiet around here lately! I've been off enjoying my last few days with dh before he leaves for work. Crossing my fingers he'll get home around o time so we at least have a chance this month. Wouldn't hold my breath on that though.

Yes, I had a few glasses of wine to unwind over the weekend. Christmas prep is in full swing here :) so keeping busy with that.

Can't wait to see your next scan waiting!! Excited for you :hugs:

Jchic... You go girl!!! Catch that egg :haha:

awesome to hear Jchic - Sounds like its keeping you busy and out of trouble lol!

I have not told my parents yet, am telling my dad on 9th dec and my mum on 15th dec (thats when I next see them) have got a xmas photo card made up from my scan pic and will be giving those out and letting them piece it together. Cant wait to see their faces.

I hope your OH is back in time summer! What are you guys up to for xmas?

Cant believe its only a just over a month till xmas now! Hurray!

hello ladies how are we all???

wating2c --- your scan is sooo sweet :)

afm --- not to sure if im being successful i did the deed on ovulation day but since then my oh has had problems for a few weeks and now the doctors seem to think his sperm could be going into his bladder so he might have to have some tests done as for now he is on antibiotics but its just bringing me down as i thought the worst anyway :(
im just hoping the doctors r wrong and we conceive this month..
and another 19yr old girl i work with is now pregnant so all i hear at work is pregnancy and i just want to cry :(

i will stop ranting now

how r u all???

Doopers - when is your DH going to the doc? I am sure it will be fine. If it is anything, I am sure it can be fixed :)

I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving! xxoo

Doopers - when is your DH going to the doc? I am sure it will be fine. If it is anything, I am sure it can be fixed :)

I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving! xxoo

thanks hun :)

he gotta wait till the antiboitics have finished and see how it is...
hoping it will be fine

well ladies hope ur all ok im feeling very good about this month as of the past few days i have had some major stretching/pulling pains in my lower tummy its quite bad to even walk with which was not good last night as i done a sponsored walk its very noticeable just hoping it turns out to be a bfp :)

Hi girls :)
Hope everyone is getting in the holiday mood with December creeping up on us!!

Just read an interesting article online and thought I would share

read it here

Speculation is that not only is semen an antidepressant, but may also encourage ovulation.

So don't save bd for o time girls! Get busy any chance you get!! :winkwink:

Started taking epo this month along with green tea to help with cm and am now wondering if maybe I'm ovulating early :shrug: been having some o type cramps and temp was a little high for pre-o this am.

hm nteresting Thesis :)

I won something today on the radio :D

also I am on d 7 of my 2ww I re evaluated my chart.

thanks . I actually didnt expect to win but I did. It is a tshirt or mug of the radio station but I wanted to have for so long and now I got it ^^

Hello all,
Its been a few weeks now since I've chatted on here - its been hard to get access as I am away from home for study.
Sorry to here that AF got you Summer and Prepping. Good luck with the rest of the tests Doopers - and fingers crossed for you and Winter this month.

Its cycle 13 for us this month - and I have NOTHING to report as I have not even seen my husband since cycle day 3, so we have missed ovulation this month completely. At this point we are keeping our fingers crossed for cycle 14 (oh God, its so depressing that we are at cycle 14!!!). In the next couple of weeks we are going to have some more exploratory work done. I have an ultra sound in 2 weeks to check my internal pipe work, and we are hoping to confirm a booking for a semen analysis while we are both down in Brisbane. Other than that I have ordered more OPKs and sperm friendly lube and now we just have to keep on trying.
Best wishes to you all for a christmas present BFP - baby dust!!!

Thats a pity1mm hope maybe you can still do something later this month.
I am atm between 11 and 9 DPO depending when the most possible ov was. Hoping the temperature stays:-k up

Good morning all!! Sorry been a few days since I have had time to write on here.

Doopers - so sorry to hear about your OH, I hope they can fix whatever the problem is asap for you!

Summer - You look like you are heading into fertile times again, is your OH back now??

Jchic - what DPO are you at, when are you testing??

Morri - Ooooh good luck, will be checking for updates on you

Prepping - Hope you are having a good weekend/week :)

1mmcquade - Im sorry you didnt get a chance this month, that would be very hard. Is your OH around next month? Let us know how you get on with your tests. I hope you can get some answers on things and get onto making a baby!

AFM - im still tired and grumpy most of the time, not helping that my boss has turned into the boss from hell lately and I have had the realisation that I am stuck here till I go on maternity leave which actually depresses me more than you would think. She is being awful. I think she missed the memo that slavery was abolished years ago. Anyway enough ranting from me. Hope everyone is doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->