Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Hey All!

How was your Thanksgiving? I hope lovely :)
Waiting - UGH! I hate nasty bosses! When are you going to tell them you are prego? What is the maternity policy over there?
Summer - you are gearing up for your fertile period, right? WOOHOO!!
Prep and Dooper - how are you girls?
Morri - congrats on your win :)
1mm - Dont stress hun! I just got a bunch of tests done too! I went in for an HSG where they check if your tubes are open etc. and an ultrasound midcycle where they measure your eggs, etc. Everything came back completely fine. Its good to get it done so that it gives you peace of mind. I am sure lucky number 13 will be the cycle for you! It took my friend 16 months to get prego with her son and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her or her DH, so its all about timing. The statistics have to kick in at some point for all of us :)

*is not staring at her chart hoping it continues on that level..*

Yeah o day is drawing near. Too bad dh is away for work :( counting on next month now!!

Ohhh stink one Summer!! No chance he will be back on time?

Not likely. Dh's job is a definite downer for ttc! At least I have him to myself all of the Christmas holidays :) WHOOP!

Im sorry you miss out this month, but on the upside you can enjoy a drink or two over the festive season and then get a new years BFP :)

Not likely. Dh's job is a definite downer for ttc! At least I have him to myself all of the Christmas holidays :) WHOOP!
Oh my oh's jib is also nt the bext for ttc. I really hope this month is it .

Hey All!

How was your Thanksgiving? I hope lovely :)
Waiting - UGH! I hate nasty bosses! When are you going to tell them you are prego? What is the maternity policy over there?
Summer - you are gearing up for your fertile period, right? WOOHOO!!
Prep and Dooper - how are you girls?
Morri - congrats on your win :)
1mm - Dont stress hun! I just got a bunch of tests done too! I went in for an HSG where they check if your tubes are open etc. and an ultrasound midcycle where they measure your eggs, etc. Everything came back completely fine. Its good to get it done so that it gives you peace of mind. I am sure lucky number 13 will be the cycle for you! It took my friend 16 months to get prego with her son and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her or her DH, so its all about timing. The statistics have to kick in at some point for all of us :)

Thanks JCHIC - I am hoping that everything goes well. I just want to start my journey towards a baby and if that means interventions then so be it. We are about to start 5 weeks of holidays together so even though we have missed this month completely we should have next month well covered and with no work stress hopefully it will all go fine.

Sorry to hear you are missing next month summer, I know how frustrating that can be.

Good luck to all!

Hey all!! Our wee thread has gone so quiet. Guess everyone is getting busy with xmas and all those sorts of plans.

Any news from anyone?? I have had an awful week this week, cant wait for it to be over, work has been long hours hard going and im not sleeping well this week. Next week holds much more excitement including hearing the heartbeat for the first time next Friday morning!!

I have my fingers crossed for you girls and hope to hear some happy news soon from you all.

Let us know how your tests go 1mmaquade!!

Hi all :)
Yes, this thread has been very quiet.
Good news... I got to see dh for a couple days around o time, so we may have a chance after all this month!! How is everyone these days. I've been charting this month and I think I o'd yesterday, so should be 1 dpo today. Also trying out epo this month.

Waiting, do you have any holidays from work for Christmas? If so I'm sure you'll get to relax and enjoy. Sleep in as long as you like then ;)

hey ladies how are we all???
af got me on 30th so on to 12th month and if nothing this month i am off to the doctors!!!!!
on an up side tho xmas it just round the corner me and my oh put the xmas tree up together although it don look good on his half so going to have to sort it out before he gets home today lol

xx

Hey ladies! How are we all?! Im on cd24 so it should be right around the corner. Really crampy and I know AF is on her way :( ugh!

Hey everyone!! Doopers - sorry that AF got you, guess it means you can have a christmas drink or two.

Summer - awesome news that OH is around in time this month, i really want things to work out for you.

Jchic - I was crampy right up to my BFP and for weeks afterwards... you just never know :)

Nothing new here, just working away, sleeping and counting the days till I tell my family. I tell my dad on sat, and my mum next wed. I cant wait, its the hardest thing keeping it from them.

Hi all :)
Yes, this thread has been very quiet.
Good news... I got to see dh for a couple days around o time, so we may have a chance after all this month!! How is everyone these days. I've been charting this month and I think I o'd yesterday, so should be 1 dpo today. Also trying out epo this month.

Great news summer! at least you are in for a chance. Baby dust to you!

hey ladies how are we all???
af got me on 30th so on to 12th month and if nothing this month i am off to the doctors!!!!!
on an up side tho xmas it just round the corner me and my oh put the xmas tree up together although it don look good on his half so going to have to sort it out before he gets home today lol

xx

Really sorry to hear that AF go you doopersgurl - but I know 3 girls who got there BFP in their 12th cycle so I hope that you have the same luck!

Hey everyone,
It is cycle day 2 for me today of cycle 14. I saw my husband for the first time in 4 and a half weeks yesterday which was super exciting - but it did mean that we literally did not see eachother for the whole of cycle 13!! CRAZY. I am looking forward to this cycle - hoping that the 5 weeks away from work with lots of good food and rest will really do the trick. I lost a bit of weight at the end of last month so I am trying to put that back on at the moment and get back into my healthy weight range so my target is lots of healthy food and another 2-4kgs by the end of December! My husband says he is happy to extra in support of my cause... such a kind soul :)
I am sorry to hear that AF has caught up with some of you. It has actually been kind of good to have a month off from TTC - just to relax and not be worrying and testing and journally everyday. Hopefully we can head into cycle 14 with some renewed energy. Also hoping that the testing goes well in the next couple of weeks so keeping my fingers crossed for that too.
Best of luck to you all x

Hey everyone,
It is cycle day 2 for me today of cycle 14. I saw my husband for the first time in 4 and a half weeks yesterday which was super exciting - but it did mean that we literally did not see eachother for the whole of cycle 13!! CRAZY. I am looking forward to this cycle - hoping that the 5 weeks away from work with lots of good food and rest will really do the trick. I lost a bit of weight at the end of last month so I am trying to put that back on at the moment and get back into my healthy weight range so my target is lots of healthy food and another 2-4kgs by the end of December! My husband says he is happy to extra in support of my cause... such a kind soul :)
I am sorry to hear that AF has caught up with some of you. It has actually been kind of good to have a month off from TTC - just to relax and not be worrying and testing and journally everyday. Hopefully we can head into cycle 14 with some renewed energy. Also hoping that the testing goes well in the next couple of weeks so keeping my fingers crossed for that too.
Best of luck to you all x

Glad you had a chance to relax on it all and I have my fingers crossed for you that this 5 week break together will do the trick for you this cycle. I have read about a lot of people lately who just your their appointments sorted for tests and then got a BFP so here is hoping you get to be one of them. I wish you all the very best for cycle 14 and cant wait to hear how you get on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->