bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea that's why we pretty much buying as we can like as we have extra cash no bills this week etc etc.. Bc if not then u got to spend couple k all at once.. N hits the bank account harder..

What do u mean mature choices?

I know I'm gonna get alot of clothes for my showers but I can't wait.. I'm nervous bc Im not fonna have one... Ughh lmao

did i say something about mature choices? oh my gosh. my brain must be on the fritz again. lemme go back and see what the heck i meant.

hmmm...i can't find it. i must be losing it. anyway, i'm sure i meant just doing all the research on product safety. i think it's really important to be an educated consumer.

No I said it bc I couldn't remember what u said!!! It's my Brian!!! Lmao u said Educated purchases lol

I'm not gonna lie sweetie I don't research shit.. If its cute I want it and buy it.. The only thing I research was my bottles

Ugh my back is killing me man there is no way in hell I'm gonna be able to spring clean house n camper and unpack..

We went to Walmart twice acadmy twice bought lance work boots then went back bc they were to big then we ate Mexican bentlie didn't like it.. I ate it and was full but made my stomach turn and bout 1 r so later we went to burger king and I ate a chicken sandwhkch..

Now I feel huge.. :(

Someone I know told me I had cellulite!! We was packing camper and we found all my size 8 pants and shorts and he said U will never fit them again.. So I think I'm getting depressed and huge.. :(

Remember how I wanted ti move the thread?? Look what someone said?!!

Can I ask that you start a new thread in the pregnancy discussions section and link it to the end of your TWW thread.
Thanks.

um...that would be lame. i don't want to lose all our pictures and stuff. don't do that. that's lame.

i mean, i know they'd still be here, but i'm attached to this thread.

i'm eating a fudgesicle and sprouts going nuts! i hope it's not too much sugar.

How would we lose the pics and stuff??
I don't wanna do it anyways just wondering

Nah not to much sugar I'm drinking kool aid..

no...we wouldn't lose it. we'd just have to come back to this thread to see them...annoying. i don't understand why it can't just be moved. oh well.

I know right that sux!! Oh well it's staying here!!! Lol

Okay so I'm 22 weeks since its 1am!! So how many more weeks till 3rd tri? 4weekz?

Damn if it's four weeks that's still forever away!!!

O btw I feel like my belly stopped growing?

yeah...i feel like mine hasn't made much progress either. maybe they're just gearing up for their big end of second tri growth spurt.

yeah...they double in size from 1-2 lbs between week 22-26

I have been googling the 3rd tri thing n I have read from 26-28 weeks so I'm going with 26 :) plus that's when they do my 3d4d ultra sound...

Am I 6months preggo yet?

well, if you go by weeks, 24 weeks along woulds be 6 months, but since most people accept pregnancy as 9 months instead of 10 (40 weeks), it would be a bit longer to get there- i think it would be 26 weeks-ish to be 6 months. anyway, somewhere between 24 and 26 weeks you are 6 months along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->