bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Is it me r did the 1st tri go so much faster ?? We flew by the 13 weeks..
That would make sense it would be 13 weeks for 1st n 2nd tri which would be 26 weeks.. But damn it's take forever for the 13 weeks to fly bye lma

well, since you don't find out you're pregnant til you're almost 4 weeks along, it cuts a whole month off of first tri. that's probably why it seems so much shorter than second. at least that's what i was thinking.

This shit is so confusing.. I know what I'm doing??
We almost in August so I say I have three months before I see her it's easier that way

here's the breakdown:

https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

Yea that's true!!!

Which doesn't make since !!! When u get ur bfp ur only 10-14 dpo that's 2 weeks ughh lmao I know of goes by LMP. But mine did at first and bentlie wasn't measuring right and then they went off of O and she is right on!!!

So according to that as of tonight I'm 22 weeks which equal 6 months ??

you just started your 6th months, which means you have completed 5 months= 5 months pregnant. you're not 6 months until you have finished your 6th month.

wait...i thought 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks...

Oo okay lmao! Wow confusing stuff ..

Do u think it's dragging?

i think the second half of second tri seems to be going a bit faster than the first half. i think it just feels slow because we're anxious to meet our babies.

It says 26+6 days is third tri.. So once i get to 26 I'm gknna say I'm third tri.. Lol..

When is v day?

I mean in all reality it is going faster bc we started feeling movement and we r finally showing and etc etc but like u said i wanna see bentlie.. And I'm stressing like always lmao!!

yeah. i'm trying to remind myself that the worry and stress isn't going to stop when the baby arrives anyway. there will be even more to worry about then!

Damn so ur close to v day!!! Yay for u!!!

I still got two weeks even though I'm only 5 days behind ya!!

yeah- my v day is sunday. i'm excited to get to the next milestone.

Yes there will be !!! But the one thing I'm stressing over is we r not rich people and I'm so worried bentlie isn't gonna have everyhing she needs and that is my main stress o plus my living room set.. We have the cash picked up for it just need to go pick it out.. But still :) I try to relax but it's hard when lance don't wanna discuss things wit me

Yea I bet u are!!! Do u know I was born at 26 weeks? Weighed 1lb 6oz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->