bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

did i tell you we registered for our childbirth classes? they start in august. they're done by the hospital where i'll be delivering.

We looked into them but from what I gathered there highly expensive... :(

the ones offered through our hospital are only $60- not too bad. with my insurance it's only $30. i think if you take private classes it can be pretty expensive, but most hospitals offer them a lot cheaper and they get you adjusted to the specific procedures they use.

Do u ever get a sharp pain in middle of stomach downwards? To your whoo hoo??

On wow I read ours was like 300 omg wow I'm gonna look into it again I'll ask Monday..

i have had some sharp pains low and to the side...like at the bottom of my bump. i think it's just round ligament pain. it usually happens when i get up too fast or make some other quick motion. oh...and when i sneeze.

Yea I have them as well... That was actually one of the first signs I got at 9dpo that and when I went to jog on the treadmill my boobs hurt and they never bugged me...

hey...sorry. mogan's home today so we've been working on cleaning stuff out. we seem to accumulate a lot of stuff, so once i year i make him go through it all with me to make a big pile of stuff to donate to goodwill. only we didn't do it last summer because i was busy with grad school, so it's twice as bad. :wacko: except for the furniture, we totally finished clearing out the nursery. then we moved on to the second guestroom and worked on the closet in there. then we went into the office to clean out the bookshelves. we both read a lot and if we kept all the books we read, the house would be overrun with them in no time at all. now that we've got that done, we can work on the garage and then get rid of some of the excess furniture we've got. phew! got to have all this done by the time my dad gets home from MA so the boys can paint! busy busy! what have you been up to today?

Wow sounds like u got a lot done !! Happy for you!!! I been doing nothing af all.. Me n lance went got a few groceries and sherbet I'ce cream hehe

yeah. i'm pretty tired after all that! i really don't want to cook, but it sounds like morgan doesn't really want to order out... :(

he broke down and we ordered! :happydance: we have a pizza place in town that also delivers sandwiches and pasta, so i ordered some chicken and pesto pasta....YUM!

love the bump pic!

How nice we dont have any place that delivers anything we to far out :)

no, but i just sent her a private message to tell her we're thinking about her. her profile says she last signed on about 11 days ago. hopefully she'll respond and maybe pop into this thread.

Yea bc I mean I really wonder how she is doing and where she is at cycle wise and if they ever figured out what was causing all the mcs

i'm anxious to know how all that's going too. i hope she's gotten through some of her testing and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->