bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yes I agree .. I'm praying she has learned something bye now

it's funny how many people have been in and out of this thread!

Yes I know... It's so crazy!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!! :)

It's almost 2:30am and I'm wide awake!! Ughh why can't I sleep!!!!

pregnancy insomnia sucks. i'm on vacation and i got up at 7:30. for someone who usually gets up before 5, it's hardly the crack of dawn...but annoying nonetheless.

happy sweet potato day! :happydance:

Good for u it's noon here and I'm just waking up!! Lol didn't go to bed till 3am ..

Yeap I'm 18 weeks today..

hooray for sleeping in! sorry you got to bed so late :(

we just finished cleaning out the garage. now morgan is heading to our local recycling center to get rid of some of the stuff we're getting rid of. saturday he'll make his first run to goodwill with the enormous amount of stuff we're donating.

on his way home he's stopping at our local bakery to pick up some tortas and rice and beans for lunch! yum! :happydance:

Sounds lovely!!! U really have a Awsome husband sounds like he will give u the shirt off this back and do anything for you!!!!

yeah. like any guy, he can definitely get on my nerves at times- he was pretty cranky about cleaning out the garage. but for the most part, he's really awesome. he'd do anything for me.

i'm so stoked. just looked up a bunch of textbooks to sell back to amazon and it looks like i'm gonna get over $170 back! woot woot!

holly crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can use it to pay a billl are buy baby stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay

yeah. i'm pretty stoked! i think we'll buy baby stuff with it. when you sell textbooks to amazon, they credit your amazon account and i have a bunch of baby stuff in my cart i've been waiting to buy.

That's Awsome!! So ur selling the text books directly to amazon. N not buyers like eBay??

I keep feeling stuff when I'm really still but how can I be 100% it's the baby?

well, first you have to make sure you're in the right place. right now, the top of your uterus is a little below your belly button, so any movement you feel should be below that. i first started feeling movement when i was sitting still, like you mentioned. it felt kind of like a little muscle twitch in my lower belly. you'll know it's baby if it keeps happening!

That's just it it doesn't keep happening I mean it's like once a day.. I keep feeling it like even with my belly button to my left.. Oh well lol

hmmm...i don't think it would be that high yet. but then again, i'm not a doctor. :haha:

I thik I just felt something it was to the left again kinda low and it twitched like a muscle twitch are eye twitch

that's exactly what mine felt like at first. or like when you get one of those weird twitches in your thigh. it feels a lot more like little thumps now that it's been a couple weeks. sometimes it almost feels like i have a little fish swimming inside me!

Wow how often was u feeling little twitched at first 1 a day all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->