bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

we had the paint color matched to the pale yellow in our bedding set :) then we bought a cute bright room border with lots of fun jungle animals on it to add some extra color.

Awe that's cute!!!

Oh wow I'm sitting here in bed playing my phone n my shirt were. My nipple is becomes wet so i showed lance n he said ughh that's nasty lol and I lefted my shirt n my nipple was slightly wet and I touched the stuff on my shirt and it's sticky like substance??? Isn't this early to be leakin colustome and why not both nipples

no- i don't think it's out of the question to start producing colostrum this early. it hasn't happened to me yet, but i think it's relatively common to start in second tri. i'm sure there are tons of reasons why one would leak and not the other. it may be something as simple as the way you were sitting.

i wish he wouldn't call it gross. it's not what he's used to, but in a way it's beautiful. your body is preparing to feed his baby!

Yea but he thinks it's gross hate to see him in labor room

yeah, really! geez. you'd better keep him at your head the whole time. thank goodness morgan is a nurse. he's used to seeing disgusting stuff! :haha:

Yea my mom will be I there too lol!! I made him watch videos lol!!!!! Haha
Yea ur lucky!!!

how did he respond to the videos? labor and delivery was part of morgan's nursing program. they actually had a birthing model that is actually special kind of mannequin that goes through the stages of labor and delivery and gives birth to a model baby, so he's at least run a simulated version a few times.

aside from medical staff, morgan and i will be the only ones in the delivery room. my parents will probably come wait in the waiting room. i doubt morgan's will.

He responded okay.. Better than me.. When I saw it my stomach turned and I thought fuck that has to hurt!!! Lmao!!!!!

I'm sure lances family will be out in waiting room lets hope so but I slipped up n front of his mom n said just him n my mommy in deliver room.. We don't get along at all!!!!!!!!!

is lance okay with his mom not being included?

it's probably glad you told her early. that will save a lot of hard feelings and confusion later.

Yea let's hope so.. She didn't say anything I mean I don't want her to see my who ha anyways her turn is lances younger sister kwim.. My mom wiped my butt when I was younger...

No they don't get along that good

We not gonna let bentlie sleep over there ever bc they both smoke inside there house like one after another .. We have already came to that agreement ... I mean if u want my daughter to sleep over then stop smoking and wash everything!! N my mom lives 4 hours from me so when we want a baby sitter we gonna have to hire one to come sleep by our house ...

both sets of parents are about an hour away, but i'd prefer that sprout stays with my parents when an overnight is in order. my in laws are just not very cuddly, attentive people when it comes to baby.

Omg we r So in the same boat.. But I mean if I could find a 17-18 yr older that is raised around babies I would pay good... Kwim?? I mean what eles are we suppose to do for a sitter ?? 6 months after baby is born in April we have a fair and it's a three day event and that's when I plan on relaxing and having fun.. I was preggo last fair so I mean I Dunno :)

I say that and then I'm sure she is gonna be in her stroller with me so I can watch her!!! Even if I would leave her wit a sitter I couldn't relax!!! Lmao!!! So we gonnna see what happens lmao :)

the good thing is, my parents live in the only area that really worth traveling to to do anything, so if we ever want to go out, it will be easy enough to just drop sprout off with them.

Oo I gotcha!! Well when I say go out I mean go to our friends house n have few beers (which she can come) are go to the bars that's 5 mins from our house but er never go there!!!
Are if we have something to attend like the fair are whatever!!!

yeah- i'm with you- i don't know how much i could relax with a sitter there. especially that young.

Lol!! It's gonna be impossible to find a sitter older for over night.. Just gonna have to watch n see what happens

i'm sure you'll be able to work something out. you said you live near a little college town, right? maybe you can find someone that is an elementary ed or early childhood development major.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->