bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea that's true!!! I use to be on a website called care.com where babysitters go to find a job r a sitter and I got about 5 jobs from there... So maybe I can try that... But they do background checks n all that..
I wouldn't allow that unless we get hidden cameras which we won't lol

i'm sure it'll all get worked out.

oh my gosh. it's so hot in here right now. i'm tempted to turn on the a/c. our frickin cat keeps trying to cuddle with me and she's so warm. i don't want her anywhere near me!

Lol!! I swear I don't see how y'all make it without ac I couldn't do it esp since I'm here in Louisiana but hell ur in ca so it's Hott there too!!! Ur crazy!!! Lol!!!!

Why don't u just leave it on 75-76 defrees ur bill shouldn't be so high

i think it's only about 75 in here right now- but i'm not sure. i haven't checked the thermostat. i'm just always hot since becoming pregnant and it feels like being in an oven.

Yea Im the same way.. In the camper I leave ac on 60degrees but st our house I leave it on 73-75 during day and 69 at night...

Me n lance been drinking kool-aid is that okay for baby it's caffeine free

i think something is wrong with the big toe on my left foot. my toe kinda hurt like i had let me toenails get too long, so i cut it down short, but that didn't help. i think it hurts even worse. it's really tender to the touch. i guess i'll try to put some ice on it, but if it doesn't get better i may need to go to the doc...for something stupid like my toe! :shrug:

Sounds like a in grown toe nail to me.. Does it hurt in the corner of ur toe??
If so cut toe nail at a angle and peel back towards base and it will hurt but make sure u get all the nail prices off

that's exactly what i've done...and i checked and checked and i couldn't find any pieces left, but it still REALLY hurts.

Give it till tomorrow sometimes it still hurts after its removed I get them a lot!!!

How did u reach ur toes lmao!!$

me too...but it's never hurt this badly. i'm gonna ice it and see if it feels better.

guess i'm off to bed. i have a dental appointment at 8:45 tomorrow morning. have a great night!

Oh fun .. Its 3am and I'm wide awake and have heart burn!!!! Bummer!!!!

I hope ur toe feels better!!!

hope your heartburn finally calmed down and you got some sleep. i had a pretty good night's sleep last night- it just wasn't long enough. morgan didn't get home until 1:30 and i got up at 6:30 to get ready form my appointment.

my toe is feeling a little better today, but it's still hurting a lot. hopefully it just gets better on it's own.

off to shower and go to the frickin dentist.

my toe feels a little better, but it still hurts a bunch. i guess i'll just give it a couple days and see how it goes.

the dentist went really well. i was so worried since i haven't been for a cleaning in 2 or three years :blush: luckily, he said he'd never have guessed it had been so long. i'm glad i take such good daily care of my teeth. it was really a pretty quick cleaning and he said we'd save x rays until after the baby arrives.

how has your day been?

Awe so sorry ur toe still hurts!!! Ur sure u got it all out???
According ti what to expect I Been a bananna.. !!!!!

But thanks anyways!!!

Day is going good thinking about going get the stuff to make pacifier clips.. But weather is coming!!

i'm sure i've gotten it all out of there. i dug around so much and from so many different angles and in so many different places that i think i made it more sore last night trying to find something that wasn't there. we'll see how it goes, i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->