bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea u could always try to soak it in eppsone salt.. Sorry cant spel that.. :)

In warm water for 15-30mins

that's a pretty good idea. i think i'll try it.

did you go out and get some pacifier clips or did the weather move in too fast?

Ur welcome!!!

No not yet lance is just walking in the door and weather is on our ass so I'm gonna watch tv a while n see what weather does...

My head is killing me anyways!!

oh crap...i'm sorry you have a headache. that's just awful. you should curl up and take a long nap!

I would love to put someone just came in n said I was lazy bc I didn't do 4 dirty dishes since my head was/is hurting and that supper isn't cooked so I'm not freaking cooking!!!!!!!!
I'm laying in bed curled up trying to nap :)

ugh! i'm so glad i don't live closer to you. i would probably be arrested for beating the shit out of your oh :haha: why can't he grow up a little bit. is he incapable of smearing some pb and j on some bread when he's hungry? imagine- a grown man not being able to feed himself for a night when you don't feel like cooking. does he not know how to do dishes? arg! you must have the patience of a saint. i would have flipped my lid about 5 months ago!

Lol... Girl he don't know how to do anything ... He has been in a bad mood all day long!! I have no clue what he is gonna eat but I'm not cooking!!! I'll eat Raman noodles r chicken noodle soup!!! Piss on that!! It's time for the silent treatment :)

my gosh! you should teach him how to cook a few really basic things. i taught morgan how to cook 4 or 5 easy meals and now he has no excuse to not take care of himself if i don't have enough energy to cook.

hey- have you seen these videos? they're pretty cool...

https://www.babycenter.com/video/inside-pregnancy

His theory is I don't do anything all day why can't I cook every night since I don't work etc etc

LOL @ Bexxc's comment about tracking down Lance... haha. She's right though Annie, you are one heck of a patient woman to deal with him! You should teach him how to heat soup on the stove. LOL. Bexxc, funny you mention PB&J. Jamie is actually a great cook, but PB&J is his go-to snack on the days he's too hungry to make/wait for dinner.

Sorry to hear about your toe, Bexxc, sounds painful! Good tips thought Annie.

So I have some exciting news, unrelated to pregnancy...we're getting a puppy! Well, it's not 100% for sure, but we are going to look this weekend. We already have one dog, my little girl Paisley, whom I ADORE. But we've been wanting to add to our "pack" for a while. Since I know I won't be having a baby for at least 8+ months (LOL) we are probably going to go for a puppy...i have lots of time right now to devote to training and distract myself from the ttc process :haha:. I will attach some pics of my furbaby and the potential pups we are looking at.

Pic 1 - Paisley (sitting on me in our old blah apartment)
Pic 2 - Puppy option 1 - Golden Retriever x Duck Tolling Retriever
Pic 3 - Puppy option 2 - Chocolate Labs

Attachments

• paisley.jpg
    paisley.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
  • retriever_x.jpg
    retriever_x.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 6
  • choc_lab.jpg
    choc_lab.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 5
oh!!!! how exciting, hope! go for the chocolate lab!!! morgan's dad is planning on getting a yellow lab to breed in the next year or so and i think we're going to get one of the puppies. maybe it will eat my demon cat! :haha: i LOOOOOOVE labs. they are so sweet and gentle and loyal.

and, wow! you had quite the temp spike today.

Bexxc, SO funny you said that, because as soon as I submitted that post I wrote Jamie an email (he's at work) saying that the chocolate lab is haunting me and calling my name!!!

We really like short haired dogs esp because we often go off-road to dirt paths. Makes cleaning and grooming sooo much easier. And, every (well-raised) chocolate lab I have ever met is always SUPER sweet, SUPER fun, and SUPER intelligent. So yeah, that's my first pick too!

I know huh? I got a new thermometer since I didn't trust my old one, and used them both to take my temp. Turns out the old one is still reliable. So yeah, big temp spike! I (sheepishly) POAS today but nothing except a faint evap. Going to try to hold out till Sunday (10dpo).

Hi hope- my grandpa is a dog trainer and I just wanted to inform u the golden retriever is a mixed breed.. There not suppose to have white any where's on them.. So I would def go with the lab!!!

Annie - Interesting! But we knew it was a mix anyway - it's crossed with a Duck Tolling Retriever (https://www.22dog.com/images2/Nova-Scotia-Duck-Tolling-Retriever.jpg) which typically has white on it. I actually like mixes (Paisley is a mix) - they have fewer genetic problems and are often super smart. But even still, the choc lab is pulling on my heartstrings! Plus we could take it home sooner...hehe :)

ooooh! i can't wait until sunday when you test again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->