bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Mee tooooo! Between looking at puppies and testing, it's going to be a fun weekend! :yipee:

you absolutely have to post pictures of your new little furbaby as soon as you bring it home!!!! you're going to have a blast!

Good choice about the labs!!!! I agree about the pure breed dogs bc I have a mini rat terrier an he is so pure he has sezuires all the time!! It's so sad the vet said he is pretty much inbred so they can get the perfect dog!!

Hope ur chart looks so good!!!! Ur preggo I just know it

i want a cupcake. or maybe a dozen cupcakes. yeah. chocolate cupcakes. with vanilla frosting. mmmmmmmmmm. cupcakes.

Lol I just had chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup!!! Yummie!!!

It's pouring here gonna sleep good tonight

oooh. i love the sound of rain when i'm falling asleep! you're so lucky!

Yea me too only my head is still pounding!!!! Like a senise head ache and I been coughing!! I don't like this!! Feels like a cold!! Are something I'm praying no flu

hopefully it's just from the change in weather.

Is it okay to use cough drops ??

I can't stop coughing!!

Annie that is so sad about your pup! I have heard of that before with some other kinds of small dogs. Poor thing :(

As for me being preggo, we shall see... Hehe.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I think cough drops would be totally ok as long as there's no ibuprofen in them.

i'm sorry you're coughing. that must be so uncomfortable. cough drops are fine. i hope they help you get a little more comfy!

Thank you.. I still feel like crap my head is pounding again and my Thoart is scrathy!!!

I feel like my belly is smaller today?? Why is that?

have you tried taking tylenol for your headache? that may help.

bentlie may have shifted position temporarily. that can definitely make your bump look like it's shrinking.

A tighten in the stomach and it burns.. I'm timing it I had two in a hour if u have 5 in a hour go in.. Still it hurts and scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->