bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea a little better!$ my feelings just got crushed!$$

Lances aunt said she didn't like my baby Bedding bc camo isn't for girls!!!! And his uncle said he doesn't like my name bentlie!!!! I'm so hurt

N her friends litte girl is due on dec 1 already has a baby shower date n no one offered to threw me one!!! I'm so upset

aw, sweetie. i'm sorry. it's nobody else's business how you decorate or what you name your little princess. i know it's upsetting, but try to just shrug it off. boy...he comes from a really negative family, huh?

i'm sure someone will organize a baby shower for you. don't worry about that just yet.

Yea it's a very neg family!!! See where he gets it from???

Just hurts ya know?

We r catholic and we r gonna baptise bentlie but lance aunt said we can't take a road trip before baptizing her!!!!! I have never heard of that and mom hasn't either so now I'm so upset bc I can't go to my moms for Xmas bc she won't be baptised yet!!!

i'm sure it does hurt. every once in awhile morgan's family says or does something really rude and upsetting and i get really pissed off.

Lance said his family members will get over it!! I feel like I'm trash

We r catholic and we r gonna baptise bentlie but lance aunt said we can't take a road trip before baptizing her!!!!! I have never heard of that and mom hasn't either so now I'm so upset bc I can't go to my moms for Xmas bc she won't be baptised yet!!!

um...you can do whatever you want to do. i've never heard of that before. go to your mom's for christmas. bentlie isn't her daughter and she DOES NOT get to make those decisions for you. maybe she's thinking just in case there's an accident or something...i don't i know. i have no idea what she's talking about.

No me either!!! I mean I just so aggravated!!

We just talked we decided we gonn go to moms either way and if we can baptize her before we go then we will but if not then we gonna go anyways n just do it ASAP.. I agree this is my kid and I make. My choices!!!

good for you. i don't know who the hell she thinks she is- telling you what you should and shouldn't do with your baby.

I know!! We was talking and I said its gonna be hard to travel to my moms bc baby is only gonna be a month old and she turned around and said you CAN'T!!! I said why not and that's when she said what she said!

that is the weirdest thing i've ever heard. i'm sure i would've been to shocked to ask, but i'd love to hear her reasoning behind that. at first i thought- maybe she thinks they shouldn't travel before baptism in case of a car accident or something- but in that case, you'd have to have the baby baptized before leaving the hospital because accidents can happen anytime. i would just love to know why she thinks that! :shrug: so confusing.

I asked why. She told me in case u wreck but that's same way I feel u drive home from hospital as well and u drive to dr apt etc etc and in that case it's just as dangerous bc someone could hit u !!

In my eyes a baby is pure untill he gets older.. He is to young to realize what's goin on anyways!!

Honestly me n lance r fighting bc I don't want to be having to go to baptize while I'm still bleeding r have stitches still!! It's the first time he has heard of it aswell...
I dunno! Mom said its all gonna work out but still y r people telling me they don't like my name are my bedding!! Piss on them!!!!!

exactly! piss on them! it's up to you to decide what to name your daughter and how to decorate. as far as baptism- as much as we all hate to think about it, accidents can happen anytime- even during birth or at home. baptize your child when you're comfortable with doing it. ugh! some people just need to learn to keep their negativity to themselves.

we'll have sprout baptized in the same (Episcopal) church we were married in. we'll probably be having baptism around christmastime since my brother will be home visiting from holland and we'd like him to be the godfather.

Awe that's awosome I have a bother and sister and lance has a 12 yr old sister but we not choosing them for godparents..

It still hurts to know what people really think kwim

yeah, i know- it always hurts when someone is rude to you. just remember that it's most important how you and lance feel about things. these are obviously very negative people who have no sense of social grace.

we're asking my brother and morgan's sister to be godparents.

I was gonna ask my sister but she stopped talking to me once I got preggo and she is getting a divorce bc she has slept with 18 diff men and left her hubby for a child molester!!!!!! She lost custody of her 6 yr old so!

And lance sister is to young..

We gonnna ask lances best friend and my best friend... (lance is god parent for her little girl)

That's just it I don't know how lance feels one min he say we will do what we won't next he say we gonna get him baptized ASAP before Xmas and then says he will see is priest will just bless her!!! I just wish I wouldn't have been there to hear that!!!

wow...i'm sorry you haven't gotten along well with your sister lately. it seems like she's made some pretty horrible decisions.

you and lance have plenty of time to figure out how you're going to handle everything once bentlie is here. you'll figure it out. :hugs:

Yea ur right.. I'm still the time to worry u should know that :)

My sister made her bed now she gotta lay in it!!!

I have been reading up on baptism it doesn't say anything like that!!! And I also read they usually don't do it till 3 months!!!!

i know. i know. you're like me in that way. i want everything decided and done now. i'm trying to resign myself to the fact that no matter how prepared we are, we will never be ready! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->