buddies needed.. clomid first cycle..

how is everyone... waiting for updates..

hi all.. today was my worst day of life.. i got up at 5am and took a hpt.. and it was faint positive.. a tiny bit darker... i was so happy... at 7am i went to loo.. and i was spotting red.. mixed with cm.. i took a liner... checked at 8am nothing on liner... red cm only when i wipe.. at 9am it started little more accompanied by small clots... i never get clots... by now i was sure i was losing it.. i called up lab for my hcg and prog report... they said that my hcg is 29 and they coudnt do prog because they did not have enough sample...
m pretty sure i started with my af as it hasn't stopped so its af for sure...
maybe its my chemical...
will go to my gyno on Monday..
starting clomid tomorrow.. 2nd round... good luck to all lovely ladies... who supported me... i lost all hopes... don't know whether i will ever conceive or not ???
piya thanks for your support.... for being with me and cheering me... but the game is over for me....

:hugs::hugs:
sorry dear.. it was chemical pregnancy.. i think ur earlier pregnancy loss causes were same.. u should have been given progesterone supplements..and hcg too after faint positive.. please get ur progesterone level checked regularly in next cycle.. sorry u have to go through this.. I had read a lot about it and mostly low progesterone level is the cause..

thanks piya for the support... but m shattered... and all i have is a broken heart...

Shona, i'm so sorry... But are you sure it's just a chemical? Is hcg of 29 too low? Shouldn't you retest hcg in a day or two?

I haven't tested yet.. My blood work is on Monday. I might test Sunday am. I expect AF on Monday based on my luteal phase length in othe cycles.

Shona I'm so so sorry. That must be so hard. Are you certain it is af, is it full flow now? Whatever happens we are here for you honey. Xxx

hey here is the pic

CONGRATS SHONA!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So happy for you!!

SG, did you retest yet?? Or do blood work? You really should if AF hasn't shown by now!

Hi girlies, Cd1 for me unfortunately, the witch arrived in full flow this morning. I was holding out and planning to test when I woke up but af got me first. Blah!

Onto second round of Clomid... already feeling good about this round although I will be unmonitored as will be on holiday when I hopefully I so will have to rely on opks...

Sassy and Piya how are you feeling?? I'm keeping everything fxd for you!!

thanks piya for the support... but m shattered... and all i have is a broken heart...

i am having no words.. but u can concieve .. this pregnancy confirms it.. and problem is in maintenance of pregnancy for which u require best Reproductive Endocrinologist.. find him in ur city.. he will surely help u out..:hugs:

hey here is the pic

So happy for you!!

SG, did you retest yet?? Or do blood work? You really should if AF hasn't shown by now!

Hi girlies, Cd1 for me unfortunately, the witch arrived in full flow this morning. I was holding out and planning to test when I woke up but af got me first. Blah!

Onto second round of Clomid... already feeling good about this round although I will be unmonitored as will be on holiday when I hopefully I so will have to rely on opks...

good luck for new cycle dear.. sending lots of babydust your way.. i have no symptoms yet.. 11dpo today..

Shona, i'm so sorry... But are you sure it's just a chemical? Is hcg of 29 too low? Shouldn't you retest hcg in a day or two?

yes i think its chemical as its more than 30 Is positive. but will try testing for hcg on Monday.
thanks

I haven't tested yet.. My blood work is on Monday. I might test Sunday am. I expect AF on Monday based on my luteal phase length in othe cycles.

good luck honey... and fx for you...

Shona I'm so so sorry. That must be so hard. Are you certain it is af, is it full flow now? Whatever happens we are here for you honey. Xxx

thanks for the support... sg.. god bless you... and yes its af for sure As m bleeding since morning.

hey here is the pic

So happy for you!!

hi m with you m cd1 and starting clomid 2nd round... tomorrow... hope you enjoy your holidays... and get a bfp... good luck... and all the best...

We have been ttc for 6 months and my Dr gave me clomid. I am 33 and DH is 31. I'm scared to take it because of the possibility of twins. Is there anything else we can try before I start clomid?

i am having no words.. but u can concieve .. this pregnancy confirms it.. and problem is in maintenance of pregnancy for which u require best Reproductive Endocrinologist.. find him in ur city.. he will surely help u out..:hugs:

thanks n m looking forward for your bfp soon... lotz of baby dust... may god help you in first cycle of clomid... i really pray from my heart... mat god give you a baby very very soon.

hey here is the pic

So happy for you!!

Oh no! I am sorry SG.. At least you know clomid worked. I hate when AF shows up on testing day. I usually test anyways so that I can completely move on... And maybe have a drink. :) have a great vacation! I can't wait to hear your good news on cycle 2!

We have been ttc for 6 months and my Dr gave me clomid. I am 33 and DH is 31. I'm scared to take it because of the possibility of twins. Is there anything else we can try before I start clomid?

Scared of twins? Why? Twice the cuteness!

I was scared of starting clomid (27 days ago).. I am 32, hubby is 32. Been trying since dec. I was scared because I felt like I was officially failing as a woman. I am SO over that now. It made me ovulate 2 lovely eggs, now I am praying for both of them to stick. One would also be great :)

Don't be scared!

hi, i think i ll be on next cycle too.. today my temp is dropping.. but i took temp after fresh up and having ice cold water... i havenot put it on ff.. but i think its better luck next time.. my boobs are as sore as af is coming.. no other feeling.. i havent tested yet as af is due on 28 for me.. but i used opk yesterday and got faint line on it..its not reliable.. i know.. so i want to restart soon with u ladies on second round..

hi piya... m cramping severely... leg cramps are unbearable... i never have clots in my af.. but this time i do...
i took clomid today in morning... hope its help me to get a bfp in July...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->