buddies needed.. clomid first cycle..

Piya - I think the pos OPK is a very good sign... usually those tests are less sensitive than hpts. I think you should test tomorrow with FMU!

I was really nervous about testing this morning.... But, I did...and I got a BFP!! I used a FRER, and then a second digital FRER. Both were positive!!

Congrats Sassy77!!!! :flower:

Thank you Ginger! Have you decided whether or not to take the clomid? What dose were you prescribed?

I haven't decided yet, but I think I still have a few weeks. My cycle is very irregular. The Dr gave me 50mg for 5 days.

I saw someone with twins today and they were adorable. I think I just want to discuss it more with my DH and make sure he would be okay with it too.

I was really nervous about testing this morning.... But, I did...and I got a BFP!! I used a FRER, and then a second digital FRER. Both were positive!!

Congrats Sassy77!!!! :flower:

Thank you Ginger! Have you decided whether or not to take the clomid? What dose were you prescribed?

I haven't decided yet, but I think I still have a few weeks. My cycle is very irregular. The Dr gave me 50mg for 5 days.

I saw someone with twins today and they were adorable. I think I just want to discuss it more with my DH and make sure he would be okay with it too.

I was given a dose of 25mg for 5 days. Maybe you could ask to start lower?

hi, i m 13dpo n feel like af is on the way.. dont have courage to test yet.. usually af starts 16dpo... wait n watch.. its terrible.

I was given a dose of 25mg for 5 days. Maybe you could ask to start lower?[/QUOTE]

I hadn't really thought about that. My current cycle is between 40-100 days, so I'm sure he gave me 50mg to get me started. I guess it would probably increase the chance of multiples though.

I'm also hopeful that our consistant ttc will increase our chances as well. I've been feeling quite weird, for lack of a better word, lately. Over emotional, slight nausea and lots of other random things that make me curious but all my tests are negative. I suppose it will happen when it's supposed to happen.

Oh my goodness Sassy congrats!!! Such fantastic news!!!! :cloud9:

Thank you SG! I am doing blood work this week to make sure my hcg is rising properly.

My fingers are crossed for you in round 2!!!!! I will be stalking you on here!

hi, i m 13dpo n feel like af is on the way.. dont have courage to test yet.. usually af starts 16dpo... wait n watch.. its terrible.

Piya don't worry-a positive opk is a really good sign! Ive also heard lots of ladies say their very early pregnancy symptoms were just like af symptoms. Stay positive :)

Oh my goodness Sassy congrats!!! Such fantastic news!!!! :cloud9:

Thank you SG! I am doing blood work this week to make sure my hcg is rising properly.

My fingers are crossed for you in round 2!!!!! I will be stalking you on here!

Thanks Sassy:hugs: yes please stick around I want to hear all about how you are getting on. So excited for you!

Did you get many clues at all that you might be pg this cycle or was it a complete surprise?

How did your oh take the news btw? I bet he was super excited... I have fantasies about telling mine one day!

u all know i ate raw garlic, today as i read it thins out blood like baby aspirin and help in implantation maintainence.. it was terrible..to taste.. having lots of mouth refreshners but i can smell it in evening also.. i will test tomorrow morning.or shall i.. m afraid.. i have single hpt left and i had to admit i used opk yesterday too it has darker line then the day before but was faint.. so till now 2lines on 2opks, and wana test but i know my LP is too long.. 15days.. more then 2ww.. enough.. what u say ladies????
.. if test will be negative then i will be shattered and wish af to come at earliest.. and to join u all..as i will be delayed in next cycle too.. i dont want bfn.. i can face AF but not BFN..I m Crazy to core.. dont know..how to pass next 3 days..

My temps are dropping slowly. I don't think they are supposed to drop two days in a row for implantation. I think AF is on my doorstep. I woke up at 5am and temped per usual.. saw the low temp and started crying immediately. My husband didn't hear me crying because he sleeps downstairs on the couch in the summers (our bedroom stays pretty hot). I am crampy, tired, and have a backaches, but that is all AF / Clomid symptoms... I tested yesterday and today, and both are neg. I am an emotional wreck today and have to pull it together for work here in an hour.

Piya- I know the next few days waiting will be rough, but hopefully, you will get a better sense of if you are preg or not. If we are not preg, hopefully AF comes quickly so we can move on together. I will be here for you.

SG_Lady - What cycle days do you take your Clomid?

Ginger - I think 50mg would be a good starting place for you. Some doc's start at 50mg.. but some start 100mg (like mine did). If you are having crazy long and irregular cycles, it is possible you aren't ovulating like you should be. Sometimes 50mg works like a charm, and sometimes women still don't ovulate on it. I told my doc that I didn't want to play that "let's test low doses" game and she put me in at 100mg my first round and it seems that I did ovulate based on my temperatures. The chances of multiples are there, but if you really look around on the Clomid threads, you will see that they aren't extremely common. If I ended up getting preg with twins, I would be extremely nervous, but it is what it is... I mean, I am playing with fertility meds. *shrug* Best of of luck to you girl!

hi all.. had a appointment with my gyno today... he said to take a break and try naturally without clomid... he said i have 1retention follical... i don't understand what is that.... help.... m confused... don't know what to do to continue clomid or stop.?????

u all know i ate raw garlic, today as i read it thins out blood like baby aspirin and help in implantation maintainence.. it was terrible..to taste.. having lots of mouth refreshners but i can smell it in evening also.. i will test tomorrow morning.or shall i.. m afraid.. i have single hpt left and i had to admit i used opk yesterday too it has darker line then the day before but was faint.. so till now 2lines on 2opks, and wana test but i know my LP is too long.. 15days.. more then 2ww.. enough.. what u say ladies????
.. if test will be negative then i will be shattered and wish af to come at earliest.. and to join u all..as i will be delayed in next cycle too.. i dont want bfn.. i can face AF but not BFN..I m Crazy to core.. dont know..how to pass next 3 days..

piya i know the wait kills but... have patience honey... and wait... till you are late...
good luck and may god bless you soon with a baby.

Congratulations on your bfp:happydance:

Thank you!! When are you testing??

i am holding out till wednesday at least to test again since i don't know for sure what dpo i am here's my chart tell me what you think af is exspected around the 2nd https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc6bf/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

hi all.. had a appointment with my gyno today... he said to take a break and try naturally without clomid... he said i have 1retention follical... i don't understand what is that.... help.... m confused... don't know what to do to continue clomid or stop.?????

Follicle retention cysts (the predominant ovarian cysts) are simple follicle retention cysts, small and frequently numerous cysts containing a clear fluid. A follicle is the localized area of the ovary in which the egg matures. When ovulation does not occur, the follicle may continue to grow, forming a cystic mass that rarely exceeds two or three inches in diameter. Usually, follicle cysts disappear without treatment within two months, and they do not become malignant growths.

retention follicle is small follicle that has egg but it is smaller in size.. and is filled with fluids.. by clomid u had multiple follicles..so some small follicle turned to follicle retention.
retention follicle disappear without treatment within two months..

thanks piya... well m taking a break this cycle... so maybe next cycle is my magic cycle... fx...

yes dear, i will pray for u... fingers crossed.. lots of baby dust to u..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->