buddies?

Ok so pretty sure I O'd as got the pos opk and cm has gone from watery to creamy but temps are worrying me, haven't had the temp spike after O yet, they are going up but slowly, looked on ff and it's normal but can't help thinking what if i didn't even O at all, would be so devd! :cry:

Hope it will be ok but still unsure so have been bding just to be sure, so far bd 10 times 9 days in a row! im fricken exhuasted!! :sleep: i really hope i get that temp spike tomorrow!! and will hopefully tell me i'm 3dpo!

Abbi how are you going on your tww, any symptoms?

Bumblebee any news/ preg symptoms? have you seen your doctor yet?

Hi Girlies,

It's been a sad day today :'(
I had bleeding in the night and went to doctors this morning because its as heavy as a period. I'm off work for two days and had to tell them about it and we'd just told parents and grandparents too :(
(which i know we should have waited but we didn't want to try and hide it from them as we're all quite close)

Sorry to be bringing bad news booked in at Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit next week as at 5 weeks they can't tell me anything really but at 6 weeks they should find a heart beat if all is ok will update you then but for now just have my fingers and toes well and truely crossed n hoping little Beanie will be ok
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok so pretty sure I O'd as got the pos opk and cm has gone from watery to creamy but temps are worrying me, haven't had the temp spike after O yet, they are going up but slowly, looked on ff and it's normal but can't help thinking what if i didn't even O at all, would be so devd! :cry:

Hope it will be ok but still unsure so have been bding just to be sure, so far bd 10 times 9 days in a row! im fricken exhuasted!! :sleep: i really hope i get that temp spike tomorrow!! and will hopefully tell me i'm 3dpo!

Abbi how are you going on your tww, any symptoms?

Bumblebee any news/ preg symptoms? have you seen your doctor yet?
Hey hun:hugs:
Im sorry to hear about your worry with your temp, but if ff said its normal than don't look too much into it..i know that its hard trust me but the more you look into it, the more you scare yorself and become really unsure of alot of things. I know from experience, so i'd just take the advise givin and try to hold in without having too much doubt. And im sure you O'd, if you had +opks than you did because opks are very sensitive and if you didnt O' than you wouldn't of had the hormone to get a +opk..
stay positive hun:]
maybe its just your body's way of saying "hey..um..yeah your finally pregnant and its a very sticky bean!!!":haha::happydance::hugs:
Ive been doing pretty okay, for the most part haven't really had any symptoms..Just bloating,cramps on & off,really hungry but than when i start to eat i dont want it anymore,and really tired.
Ive been taking at least 4 hour naps everyday and i still go to bed early than toss and turn. And this morning i went pee like 4 times in 5 hours i think..of course my silly self took a hpt at 4or5dpo:dohh: and it was - but i assumed it was going to be since it is WAYYY to early.
but hopefully in about 8 or 9 days i can retest and get that bfp.
although every-time i get a -hpt it makes me less hopeful:/
and since im not having any real promising signs, i think this month is a bust:cry:
i hate the feeling that i get when i just feel like i wont/cant conceive, and im too young to walk into a drs office and try to see if i can or not, they wont do shit because im 19:shrug:
ughhhh!!! im just not feeling like myself and i feel like these are symptoms of something else and im just not pg and wont become pg.:nope:
im sad today..and not having much hope:sad2:
Hi Girlies,

It's been a sad day today :'(
I had bleeding in the night and went to doctors this morning because its as heavy as a period. I'm off work for two days and had to tell them about it and we'd just told parents and grandparents too :(
(which i know we should have waited but we didn't want to try and hide it from them as we're all quite close)

Sorry to be bringing bad news booked in at Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit next week as at 5 weeks they can't tell me anything really but at 6 weeks they should find a heart beat if all is ok will update you then but for now just have my fingers and toes well and truely crossed n hoping little Beanie will be ok
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Awhhh:cry::cry::cry:
im so sorry hun:hugs:
ill be keeping every little thing i can crossed for you and your little beanie.
did the bleeding stop at least?

Oh Bumblebee honny I really hope everything is ok, but could just be beanies way of getting comfy in there, some women bleed all through pregnancy, my bf bled a LOT and she had perfectly healthy TWINS!! all the best I will be crossing all my crossables for you! :hugs:

Abbi I can imagine it would be hard for you being so young, remember tho the doctors aren't being nasty it's because they would be reluctant to interfere with you as they would want to make extra sure you can't conceive on your own, remember some people just take longer than others, but think of how happy you will be when you eventually do!! have a very good feeling about you! hope you feel better hon, i know it's hard but YOU WILL get your bfp!!!

And I know i need to stop stressing over my temps, but still only a tiny increase today and my opk was 3 days ago! but im pretty sure i've O'd as my body is telling me, cp has gone from high to low and cm from watery to creamy so i pray that im on my tww already!
oh well fx'd i get a spike tomorrow!!
Do you think i should keep bding?? this will be 10 days in a row now!!! ahhhh

Abbi I can imagine it would be hard for you being so young, remember tho the doctors aren't being nasty it's because they would be reluctant to interfere with you as they would want to make extra sure you can't conceive on your own, remember some people just take longer than others, but think of how happy you will be when you eventually do!! have a very good feeling about you! hope you feel better hon, i know it's hard but YOU WILL get your bfp!!!

And I know i need to stop stressing over my temps, but still only a tiny increase today and my opk was 3 days ago! but im pretty sure i've O'd as my body is telling me, cp has gone from high to low and cm from watery to creamy so i pray that im on my tww already!
oh well fx'd i get a spike tomorrow!!
Do you think i should keep bding?? this will be 10 days in a row now!!! ahhhh
I know. I just have been very hormonal lately.
My df made me cry yesterday because he drank 3 cups of coffee in ONE DAY!!! and i haven't had one single cigarette in almost 2 full weeks!!! going on 3! and he just ughhh he gets me mad sometimes..i told him last night that if he cant stop drinking his precious coffee for our little miracle than im not guna try anymore. He promised me he would go down to one cup of coffee every other day not 3 everyday!!:/ but hopefully he will just stop so we can continue our journey and i told him it might already be too late and that he just better keep his promises of being ready to be a father, i know he will be a good daddy he just has to prove it to me by keeping his promises.
Sorry for the rant lol i've just been so off the handle with mood-swings lately.
Sometimes your temp isn't even accurate..did you know that? because if you sleep with your mouth open or if you snore it can make your temps go all haywire.
The best way to temp is by doing it rectally..gross i know but thats the best way to get an accurate temp reading.
You shouldn't temp orally because of the way we sleep sometimes.
But im glad to hear you might be in the tww now:]
i was having a hard time telling when i O'd too so im just guessing that im around 5dpo right now.
I dont think you have to bd anymore lol i mean by all means if you guys are in the mood do it but as for baby making i think i did it about 10 days too lol so i think your okay xP
Im not having many symptoms..just very very tired, the past 4 days i took 4 hour naps and went to bed around 9:30pm'ish waking up at 6am lol and im the kind of person who like to sleep in until about 10..so yeah haha.
Guess the little bug might be telling me to get ready to be awake at this time everyday in about 8 months xP
fx'd for your bfp hun!!!

Hey Again,

No sorry to tell you it hasn't stopped yet but its been really heavy with clots today so i doubt Beanie will still be there but time will tell.

Anyway Lolalei3 i'd keep BD-ing if I was you just in case there is nothing wrong with extra BD-ing it could help :)
xxxx

Oh Bumblebee so sorry to hear, but you have an appointment with the docs as soon as you stop bleeding so they can see if all is well in there right? Look after yourself hon and try to take it easy were here for you :hugs:

Abbi have considered rectal and vaginal temping but don't think i need to do it, i am a very quiet sleeper, never snore or sleep with mouth open and temps have been ok, nothing to worry about... yet! as just had my temp spike today so have most likely O'd yay!! I wouldn't get too angry at your Oh for the coffee thing, my Oh drinks energy drinks all day AND we both smoke! although i am down to 6 smokes a day which is very good for me!! not saying this is a good thing by any stretch of the imagination but ttc is hard on both ppl so i think sometimes it's actually better to let THEM make the call rather than nagging, i've noticed my Oh is cutting back on the edrinks and smokes by himself since ttc.
I also still drink a cup of coffee in the morning, otherwise I would be half asleep all day at work!

btw what do you guys do for a job? I'm a childrens entertainer, so needless to say I see kids ALL the time, has been getting hard at work lately esp since before ttc we were wtt for a while. i travel around Western Australia doing plays and puppet shows for school kids, i love my job and getting a bit worried if i get my bfp as im due to tour the outback in small aircrafts one week after af/bfp is due! mmm hope it all works out!

Hey
I have an office job running the maintenance team for a student village in our local city.
Very busy work but i work on site all day so that's a good thing won't have to worry about flying etc like you may do keep in touch and let us know how you get on this month
xxxx

Also just to update you ladies had a better day today heavy bleeding and clotting has almost stopped!!

Fingers crossed that everything is ok Monday and it all stopping is a good sign :)
xxxxx

Abbi have considered rectal and vaginal temping but don't think i need to do it, i am a very quiet sleeper, never snore or sleep with mouth open and temps have been ok, nothing to worry about... yet! as just had my temp spike today so have most likely O'd yay!! I wouldn't get too angry at your Oh for the coffee thing, my Oh drinks energy drinks all day AND we both smoke! although i am down to 6 smokes a day which is very good for me!! not saying this is a good thing by any stretch of the imagination but ttc is hard on both ppl so i think sometimes it's actually better to let THEM make the call rather than nagging, i've noticed my Oh is cutting back on the edrinks and smokes by himself since ttc.
I also still drink a cup of coffee in the morning, otherwise I would be half asleep all day at work!

btw what do you guys do for a job? I'm a childrens entertainer, so needless to say I see kids ALL the time, has been getting hard at work lately esp since before ttc we were wtt for a while. i travel around Western Australia doing plays and puppet shows for school kids, i love my job and getting a bit worried if i get my bfp as im due to tour the outback in small aircrafts one week after af/bfp is due! mmm hope it all works out!
Well thats good!!:happydance: for Ov' haha
The only reason i got so mad about it, is because we made a promise to each other that we will quit together for the purposes of ttc.
He drank 3 cups of coffee in one day, 3! not even in a 24 hour period and i cant smoke ONE cigarette or he will get pissed at me and its like "okay but you just drank 3 cups of coffee" and what he tells me everytime is priceless he says "but quitting cigarettes is easier than quitting coffee." He doesn't know that nicotine is more addictive because he doesn't smoke, and its bullshit to say caffeine is harder to quit than nicotine when hes ONLY been drinking coffee for 1 year. Thats why i got mad, i felt like he broke a promise to me, which i would never do to him and haven't till this day, and i felt like he just wasn't taking ttc as seriously as i am[i know thats silly of me because they never will feel that way] but he could at least show me hes trying and that did not show me..after that i got mad at him the whole day and wouldn't even kiss him[our women and evil tricks:haha::fool::ninja::rofl:] and it must of worked because i have yet to even see one cup in his hand, and he even told me i could smoke a halfy to get even lol. I know it sounds messed up what i did probably but i had to do it or he would of kept drinking 3 cups everyday.
Awwhh thats great to hear your cutting down on smoking though! that might play a big role in your ttc and your conception, i know i feel alot healthier and even energetic since i quit smoking, i didn't even smoke the halfy df said i could because i just dont want to smoke anymore.
Your job sounds interesting, tell me more about it..like what kind of plays you do and stuff, what ages do you work with?
And well i just recently quit my job[i was a secret shopper for walmart though] they were calling me in too much and juggling work and school became alot harder than i imagined so i had to quit. But now my focus is on school[Currently taking ultrasound technician class for my degree] and since i only have 4 more months until i graduate, i want to do the best i can these last few months:D
My df is a 40hr/wk butcher so he makes pretty good money and has really good benefits.
But we found a job for him and me in San-diego once i finish school, so we will be moving into a place and new city:] i cant wait.
Hopefully by than god will give us our lovebug.

Also just to update you ladies had a better day today heavy bleeding and clotting has almost stopped!!

Fingers crossed that everything is ok Monday and it all stopping is a good sign :)
xxxxx
Awhh glad to hear the bleeding stopped hun.
gl and all my crossables are crossed for you:hugs:

Definitely understand if you guys had made a promise to each other, thats not cool on his part. And saying quitting caffeine is harder than nicotine he must have been delusional!! :haha: yea i do feel better for cutting down and i'm sure it will help ttc so keeping it up with that hope, feeling a bit wary of getting af and smoking heaps cos i'll be upset and will have the 'who cares i'm not even pregnant' attitude but hopefully will keep it up for next cycle, unless of course i get my bfp!!

Feeling pretty confident about this cycle but wont get my hopes up too much, :happydance: as it will just hurt more when af comes! So my bbt is saying i definately O'd cd21, and we bd'd cd15,16,17,18,19,20 and 21! so now 'officially' 3dpo! well i say 4dpo coz it's after 5pm!:haha: TWW...........:coffee:............

Bumblebee how are you doing hon? been thinking of you, just know we are here if you need to vent :hugs:

Definitely understand if you guys had made a promise to each other, thats not cool on his part. And saying quitting caffeine is harder than nicotine he must have been delusional!! :haha: yea i do feel better for cutting down and i'm sure it will help ttc so keeping it up with that hope, feeling a bit wary of getting af and smoking heaps cos i'll be upset and will have the 'who cares i'm not even pregnant' attitude but hopefully will keep it up for next cycle, unless of course i get my bfp!!

Feeling pretty confident about this cycle but wont get my hopes up too much, :happydance: as it will just hurt more when af comes! So my bbt is saying i definately O'd cd21, and we bd'd cd15,16,17,18,19,20 and 21! so now 'officially' 3dpo! well i say 4dpo coz it's after 5pm!:haha: TWW...........:coffee:............

Abbi how are you doing hon? been thinking of you, just know we are here if you need to vent :hugs:

Heyy, i've been okay..Yesterday was the worst day of my life and i know that i stressed WAYYY too much yesterday so im counting on af being late anyway, and not much hope of being pg anymore:/
I will explain.
My older brother and his gf live with my fiance and I. We took them in after my brother lost his job, he lived with us for 3 months prior to getting a job, so my fiance told him to get a job or get out pretty much, 2 weeks later my brother got a job working with security.
They have been living with us for about 6 months and his gf hasn't even lifted a finger to get a job or do anythingg actually. She doesn't even clean! she just dirty's our apartment and leaves it to me to clean when i go to school and work!! shes 22 im 19....really?!
UGH! i hate living with them, it makes my life so much more stressful and annoying!!
thank god our lease is up in janurary, couldn't take it any longer than that.
Im glad too hear abut your Ov'!!:happydance: thats good hun.
I hope you get your bfp, and even though there's not much hope left..i hope i get mine too.
fx'd
@Bumblebee: How are you hun? haven't heard from you in a few days, hope your dr appt on monday goes well:hugs:

Abbi that sucks! i couldn't imagine living with my brother and his gf, even though they are both very nice people! Why don't you think you'll get your bfp? you said you bd on all the right days right?

well i got a temp dip today, and yes i know i should stop focusing so much on temps but can't help it!! got up at 6am to temp and it had dipped so got this horrible feeling i hadn't O'd so went back to sleep till like 3pm so wouldn't have to face the day!! :blush:
After spending ages looking at other peoples charts on fertility friend i decided it may have been a fallback rise, so really hoping they stay up!!

Bumblebee honny how are you?

Abbi that sucks! i couldn't imagine living with my brother and his gf, even though they are both very nice people! Why don't you think you'll get your bfp? you said you bd on all the right days right?

well i got a temp dip today, and yes i know i should stop focusing so much on temps but can't help it!! got up at 6am to temp and it had dipped so got this horrible feeling i hadn't O'd so went back to sleep till like 3pm so wouldn't have to face the day!! :blush:
After spending ages looking at other peoples charts on fertility friend i decided it may have been a fallback rise, so really hoping they stay up!!
Yes it does suck, ALOT lol.
My brother and his gf are nice people too, i just think it would be alot better for our relationship if they didn't live with us:rofl:
Yes we started bd'ing on cd5 until cd17[which im sure i O'd around cd15-16] everyday using softcups and the preseed. I know they say every other day is better but if we did it EVERY day i don't see how we could of missed it, so im still hoping for it, i just feel really bad because, i was having a really bad day and i was just really upset and i figured that if i did conceive than i lost the baby already due to how much i cried and how much i stressed out. And...well i broke down and smoked a cig too. It made me feel horrible but i didn't know what else to do, i probably would of ripped my hair out or something lol.
But on a positive note, there's some symptom im having that keeps me somewhat positive that it still is possible.
Im having the web veins, my boobs look like they've gotten bigger, and i started to get random[sometimes] sharp pains through my boobs. when my df took me to dinner the other night he was just staring at them for about 5 minutes and finally said "damn babe your boobs look huge!" LMAO!!!:rofl:
Im hoping lovebug stuck for me.
I would be very sad if i got a bfn for my birthday:wacko:
lol well dont keep temping, its just as bad as poas xP
it gives it away faster.
fx'd for you hun.

Hi Girls!!

Sorry not been on been in a bit of a state :'( (as I'm sure you can imagine)
Anyway just to let you know did a test came back negative still going Monday to EPU to make sure everything's gone ok and I'll be back on TTC forum soon.

Thanks for listening to me for the last week eveything came and got taken away so quickly its hard to take in but luckily work were understanding (I didn't tell them we had been trying though tbh don't want people I work with knowing)

Cheers for your support girls :)
xxxxx

Hi Girls!!

Anyway just to let you know did a test came back negative still going Monday to EPU to make sure everything's gone ok and I'll be back on TTC forum soon.

Thanks for listening to me for the last week eveything came and got taken away so quickly its hard to take in but luckily work were understanding (I didn't tell them we had been trying though tbh don't want people I work with knowing)

xxxxx

Oh hon am so sorry, i know there is nothing anyone can say that will make it better but just know you have support and people you can talk to on here. Wishing you all the best hon and take care :hugs:

Thanks so much :)
I know i've already had a few people chatting to me from different parts of the forum and feeling a little better about it just got to move on and keep going now (well as best we can) I know it'll get easier eventually.

So how're you both getting on been in my own little world recently not really been keeping proper tabs on here just been coming on to update people. Sorry about that
xxxxx

Hi Girls!!

xxxxx

:cry::cry::cry: Im so sorry hun, but look at it this way..there's just one more beautiful angel for the Lord to guide, although i know it must be hard to look at it any other way, as im sure beanie misses you too.:hugs:
I hope you get another bfp soon:thumbup:
ill keep my fx'd and give as much baby dust your way that i can hun.:hugs:
Are you guna try something else this cycle? like preseed maybe?:flower:

Unsure what we're going to do this month as been told after miscarriage they like you to wait a month so you have a proper period so they can judge dates better etc

Also found that apparently you are more fertile after having a miscarriage for around 6 months (unsure if its true) but that in essence could help us along for next time right now don't know where we're going from here, we will try again obviously just not sure when or if we'll just try as normal or use pre-seed etc think me and my other half are going to talk this through properly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->