buddies?

Ahh no :(
Hope tests come back all ok :) Keep us updated hun!!

Hows the morning sickness getting any better?? how many weeks are you now?? xxxxxx

me too haha.
The morning has gotten alot worse, and ive lost my appetite for alot of things now except cheese for some reason..lol
and i will be 6 weeks tomorrow:thumbup::happydance:

Lol enjoy your cheese then Abii :) ha-ha
N bless 6 weeks only another 4 and you can have your first scan lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls how are we all today?
I'm on cd17 and waiting to O, just got back from my work trip and was so worried i would miss it but haven't! :happydance: started getting ewcm a few days ago so we are bding like crazy, come on pos opk!!

Hey Lolalei3!!

Nice to see your back!!
Fingers crossed you ovulate soon while your back home :) its been almost 4 weeks since miscarriage and no period :( but in a way that could also be a sign we got pregnant straight away but i've been told to wait until 6 weeks since to test incase its just late coming after the miscarriage
xxxxx

hey ladies!!
im sorry i haven't been on alot, our internet was out for a few days.
How are you guys doing?
bumblebee: the no period sounds good, have you still not gotten it?
lolaie: glad to hear they were faint on your trip, im sure you o'vd by now haha, but how are you doing on the tww? any symptoms?

as for me, ive just been waiting until the 13th to get my ultrasound, once i do and hear the heartbeat ill be able to start buying things and get my food stamps.
We are currently looking for another apartment atm because we have to be out of this one in Jan, we found one for 495/mo so hopefully we could shoot for it.
Im still having slight morning sickness, not quite as bad as 5-6 weeks though and i am now 8 weeks:]
i still have really sore bbs, backache's, headaches, i lost 5 pounds due to morning sickness and loss of appetite but i gained 2 pounds back yesterday which is good, still having cramping every now and then of course my uterus is becoming the size of a grapefruit soon lol and i read today that my little bug has arm & leg buds and the facial features are starting to show[the eyes,nose,and chin] me and df keep getting more excited to see the ultrasound.
everybody in our family's now know that i am pregnant, well everyone knows haha except my grandma..im waiting until after the ultrasound to tell her ON THE PHONE xP
my bday was fantastic, got lots of money so im saving it to help df with the new apartment and for the baby:]
i hope you guys are doing well, have any of you gotten your bfp? or do you feel like you will this cycle?
gl fx'd for both of you:hugs:

Hey Abbi so good to hear from you, thats great everything's going so well and all the best for beanies first scan!!:happydance: have you bought any baby stuff yet? oh and what were the reactions of your families when you told them you were pg? I'm a little worried about telling mine as we have only been together a year (but living together for 9months) and we are not married! but oh well everyone on both mum and dads side are all divorced! so doesn't really give me a good view of marriage anyway!! Have you been tempted or felt like a ciggarette lately? im worried about that too!

I'm 3dpo today and really feel like this is it!! had ewcm for 8 days! AND positive opks for 4 days!!! and got in a LOT of bd!! very confident! hoping for my August baby!! :cloud9:

Bumblebee how are you hon? has af arrived yet?

Hey Abbi so good to hear from you, thats great everything's going so well and all the best for beanies first scan!!:happydance: have you bought any baby stuff yet? oh and what were the reactions of your families when you told them you were pg? I'm a little worried about telling mine as we have only been together a year (but living together for 9months) and we are not married! but oh well everyone on both mum and dads side are all divorced! so doesn't really give me a good view of marriage anyway!! Have you been tempted or felt like a ciggarette lately? im worried about that too!

I'm 3dpo today and really feel like this is it!! had ewcm for 8 days! AND positive opks for 4 days!!! and got in a LOT of bd!! very confident! hoping for my August baby!! :cloud9:
Thank you:hugs:
no we haven't bought anything yet, were waiting until our first scan to make sure everything is okay first, than we will probably buy some. But we also have to wait until after we get into our next apartment before buying anything, since as of right now were saving for the apartment.
My family was surprisingly really supportive. My mom was happy and of course my dad was alittle ehhh at first but he got used to it and when i went to see him for my bday he started saying g-night to the baby:haha: i thought it was cute. Df's family took it a-little more ehh than mine did, of course his family is very religious and we are not married either, although now we are planning our marriage it may make things easier but only time will tell.
Hahah whats funny is im kind of like you xP me and my df only been together a year and 5 months started living together a month after we got together cause his parents hated me at the time and was trying to make him chose between me and them lol but now his mom is like my mom.
Of course ive been craving a ciggy but i only took one drag from one about 2 weeks ago and since i haven't touched any.
I was worried about it too but once you find out your pregnant you'll snap into mommy mode and just quit, thats what i did anyway.
Awh yay!!:] im so happy for you hun.
i hope this your month too, from what it sounds like it sounds promising:thumbup:
i know its very early but do you have any symptoms yet?
lets hope you get your beanie this month:baby:

Hey girls,

Sorry I've not been on for a while :( got my period finally 2days ago so at least we know where we are now and we can try for a september baby :) fingers crossed it will happen as quickly as last time but it will stick.

FX'd for your scan btw Abii!! can't wait to see the pictures.
We're all very alike girls when we found out about Beanie we told family n I was terrified of telling my partners grandparents (as he used to live with them before we moved into our house) but they were happier than we thought they would be and our parents were over the moon now they're all like are we going to see another one soon??? We're not married either and have only been togethers 2 years now living together for 1 year and 8 months so we were so worried people would be like its very soon lol

Keep in touch with how you're getting on Lolalei3 :) xxxxx
baby dust to you :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys so good to hear your both doing so well!
Bumblebee yay for af!! Now your back on the ttc train! What will you be using this cycle? Are you charting your temps or using opks? Fx'd we can all be bump buddies!!
Abbi all the best for your scan hon it will be so amazing to finally see beanie!

Well Im feeling pretty confident about this cycle as I have now had ewcm for 2 days and I have definately Od as my temps are way up so 6dpo and apparantly producing tons of estrogen(ewcm) and progesterone(high temps) so hope this is a good sign!!

I got my :bfp: today!!!!! did 2 first response and one internet cheapie and all positive!!!! went to my doctor this morning and she said 4 weeks 4 days!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! :cloud9:

OMG Lolalei3!!!

Congratulations!!!! I'm the only one left now :( lol however must be something in the water atm for us all to have got pregnant within weeks of each other fingers crossed I'll be joining you in the next 3 weeks lol :) xxxxx

So FX'd for you hun u deserve it :) hehe awwwww YAY

(Can't stop smiling for you both now!! lol i'm almost as excited as I was when we found out about Beanie haha)
xxxx

I got my :bfp: today!!!!! did 2 first response and one internet cheapie and all positive!!!! went to my doctor this morning and she said 4 weeks 4 days!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! :cloud9:

Awhhh yayy!!!! now were finally bump buddies!!!:happydance::hugs:
sorry i havent been on to update.
i did get my "ultrasound" on the 13th but i wasnt a real ultrasound that shows you the baby my doc used some cheap doppler off ebay to try to find the heartbeat and i was only 8w5d so we didnt get it yet but im now 9 weeks and my fiances mother is going to do one on me on sunday to see if she can find it.
i also have another appt with my obgyn in 2 weeks to see if we hear it then, if not she said she will order a real ultrasound.
I dont like my obgyn though so me and my fiance are trying to push our wedding to be sooner then we planned so i could get a GOOD obgyn, the one i have now doesnt know squat! my fiances mother worked with her awhile back and said she knows more then my obgyn so lets hope i get a good one this time around.
As for symptoms barely any nausea but it comes n goes when it pleases lol my boobs are very veryyy sore and heavy[getting huge, i already went up a cup size :o], backpain, upper outer thigh cramps sometimes, and bigger sex drive[its unbelievable :haha:]
im alittle worried about the last "ultrasound" i had but im trying not to worry myself too much, i know im pregnant still because i havent bled or even spotted in 2 months and i still get little cramps from my uterus stretching and my boobs are still growing and i cant fit in my jeans anymore lol, i now wear maternity tops and stretcy pants.
Also!! im noticed i got a-little bump already:blush:
even when i try sucking in it doesn't go anywhere
wana see?
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/IMAG0039-1.jpg
:thumbup::flower:
im excited for the next one though we should be able to hear it now that im 9 wees so keep your fingers crossed for me:]
@BumbleBee: how are you doing sweetie have you got off your af yet to start ttc again? you should really try what me and lolaie did, the softcups and preseed, it works wonders.
ill be keeping my fx'd for you guys:hugs:

Hey Abii

Good to see you back :) Yeh We've baby dance most nights so fingers crossed I'll be catching you all up soon :) lol Its weird though cause we were sat thinking bout Beanie other day and were like god we'd have been almost 13 weeks now the time fly's by so fingers crossed next one will be a sticky bean and we'll get pregnant this month after all that baby dancing its exhausting lol :)

Hope the pregnancy is going well.

Lolalei3 any new symptoms yet how're you feeling about it all since you found out??
xxxxx

Hey Abii

Good to see you back :) Yeh We've baby dance most nights so fingers crossed I'll be catching you all up soon :) lol Its weird though cause we were sat thinking bout Beanie other day and were like god we'd have been almost 13 weeks now the time fly's by so fingers crossed next one will be a sticky bean and we'll get pregnant this month after all that baby dancing its exhausting lol :)

Hope the pregnancy is going well.
xxxxx
haha yeah no doubt it gets exhausting, i was doing that for a year n 1/2 lol. Awh its okay though hun, im sure you'll get your sticky bean in no time.
Im wishing you luck
i hope to see you in first tri soon
:hugs:

Ha-ha Exhausting is the word but its deffo worth it :)

Oooooh not long now until your next scan only a few more weeks are you excited??
xxxxxx

Ha-ha Exhausting is the word but its deffo worth it :)

Oooooh not long now until your next scan only a few more weeks are you excited??
xxxxxx

im excited but still nervous, i just wana hear the heartbeat already lol

Ha-ha All will go fine hun!!

All has gone well so far don't worry n omg can't believe you get married so soon!! just seen your signature how exciting for you!!

xxxxxx

Ha-ha All will go fine hun!!

All has gone well so far don't worry n omg can't believe you get married so soon!! just seen your signature how exciting for you!!

xxxxxx
lets hope.
my fiances mother is going to do another doppler on me tonight after my fiance gets off work to see if we can hear it yet.
we should be able to but if not ill just wait the 2 more weeks and see if we can find it then.
my obgyn said if we dont hear then she will order a real ultrasound, so now its just the waiting game haha.
and yeah i know.
i cant believe it either but we both feel the earlier we get married the more time we have for the baby and getting me on the insurance because sometimes it can take ages and we want me on it by the time i deliver.

Hy guys I'm doing ok, looong story tho it's probably easier if u guys read my journal! just having some slight complications atm but hopefully everything will be ok. So good to see you girls are going well :kiss:

oh no complications will read you journel when I get off work cause just poppe don while it was quiet!!

I hope all is ok. My thoughts are with you until I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"