buddies?

Unsure what we're going to do this month as been told after miscarriage they like you to wait a month so you have a proper period so they can judge dates better etc

Also found that apparently you are more fertile after having a miscarriage for around 6 months (unsure if its true) but that in essence could help us along for next time right now don't know where we're going from here, we will try again obviously just not sure when or if we'll just try as normal or use pre-seed etc think me and my other half are going to talk this through properly xxx

So glad you'll be on the ttc journey again soon. I hadn't heard that you could be more fertile after mc, so theres another reason you guys should get back to ttc. And no need to apologise hon we are here for you, and totally understand if you don't want to come on every day, we won't hold it against you! :hugs:

Abbi how are you doing hon? when will you test?

as for me it's 7dpo tomorrow so getting close as my LP is 12 days so gonna test this wk end!:happydance:

Abbi how are you doing hon? when will you test?

as for me it's 7dpo tomorrow so getting close as my LP is 12 days so gonna test this wk end!:happydance:

Hey!:]
im doing pretty good so far.
no sign of af and im 11dpo today, i should test tomorrow but im really nervous to test because i dont want a bfn, but i also am pretty sure af will be late if she visits, due to the stress i went under this last week. so i should be testing in the next 3 days..so the 11th or so:]
I hope lovebug may still be in there.
had a-little cramps last night, not sure what they are due to, my back is sore, and i had a-little nausea off and on all day yesterday.
Last night when my df got home i had already fell somewhat asleep but he tried to wake me to ask if i wanted to go get something to eat, when i woke up i could barley open my eyes i was so tired, i kept laying on the bed almost falling back to sleep everytime i'd get up and thats when my cramps started and i felt nauseous, he said "dang, you really are tired huh babe?" i just said yeah and got up lol. He kept asking if something was wrong because "i looked mad,":rofl: ohhh i love that man:cloud9::haha:
Im glad to hear you'll test this weekend:]
hopefully we'll be bump buddies soon.
that would be amazing if we both got our bfps this month together:happydance::hugs:
well gl hun and fx'd for when you test.

Unsure what we're going to do this month as been told after miscarriage they like you to wait a month so you have a proper period so they can judge dates better etc

Also found that apparently you are more fertile after having a miscarriage for around 6 months (unsure if its true) but that in essence could help us along for next time right now don't know where we're going from here, we will try again obviously just not sure when or if we'll just try as normal or use pre-seed etc think me and my other half are going to talk this through properly xxx
I understand what you mean.
I haven't gone through a miscarriage yet so i dont know the pain you feel, but i do understand that it is the most hardest thing to deal with.
Im so sorry i could not be there personally to give you hugs and support, i really would if i could.
But i am super glad you didn't give up ttc:happydance::hugs:
i've seen alot of women do so after a m/c but your strong and i sense that you will get your bfp & a sticky bean really soon.
take care hun, i hope you feel better.
Keep us updated once you figure out what you guys will be doing this cycle, if you guys continue this cycle.

Hey girls,

Thanks again for your support we've been discussing it today and after speaking to hospital they like you to wait until you've had a proper period so they can judge dates better but we're unsure whether to start straight away again or not because of that. We'd love to get pregnant straight away not to replace Beanie but just because it'd be great to be happy and thinking about it all today it finally sunk in with my partner today though bless him think he's been hoping beyond hope everything would still be ok.

Abii let us know how your testing is going and I felt stupidlyt tired like that the other week just before I found out so it sounds like a good sign but other than that all i had wore sore breasts and they looked noticeably different straight away but everyone is different.

Let us know how you get on and i'll keep you updated on my decision later this month.
xxxxxxx

Abbi I have been feeling so tired too! like i could sleep all day, :sleep:(and have a couple of times!) :haha: If i'm not working (im casual so not full time) I don't know what to do with myself if i just sit around at home as can't stop thinking am i pregnant?? the tww really sucks!! Been having issues with my temp but have stopped making a big deal out of it as i could get a wrong reading etc, but temp says for sure I O'd cd21 so now 8dpo and cant wait to poas!! :haha: I'm pretty sure were covered in terms of bd but theres always doubt! I'm going to test this wk end! Your 11dpo? how long is your LP usually? mines 12 days so if i were in your shoes i'd be testing now! :haha:

Buzzy honny hope your doing ok :hugs:

abbi i have been feeling so tired too! Like i could sleep all day, :sleep:(and have a couple of times!) :haha: If i'm not working (im casual so not full time) i don't know what to do with myself if i just sit around at home as can't stop thinking am i pregnant?? The tww really sucks!! Been having issues with my temp but have stopped making a big deal out of it as i could get a wrong reading etc, but temp says for sure i o'd cd21 so now 8dpo and cant wait to poas!! :haha: I'm pretty sure were covered in terms of bd but theres always doubt! I'm going to test this wk end! Your 11dpo? How long is your lp usually? Mines 12 days so if i were in your shoes i'd be testing now! :haha:

Buzzy honny hope your doing ok :hugs:

i got my bfp!!!!!!!
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1109010948.jpg

OMG!!! Abii Congrautaltions!!

Thats ace news!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!! Abii Congrautaltions!!

Thats ace news!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you:]
im guna call the doctors tomorrow to set up an appt for a blood test.
ill test with a digi on fri:happydance:

ABBI!!!! OMG!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
holy crap hon i can't believe it!!!! im soooooo happy for you!!!!!!:happydance:
We will hopefully be bumb buddies now!!!!!:hugs:
let us know what happens at the doctors!! and again YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

ABBI!!!! OMG!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
holy crap hon i can't believe it!!!! im soooooo happy for you!!!!!!:happydance:
We will hopefully be bumb buddies now!!!!!:hugs:
let us know what happens at the doctors!! and again YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

i know:haha: i cant believe it either.
you should of seen me yesterday after i saw the test, i was like "wait is this a broken test or something" lol i had to show df and he was all smiley and gave me bunches of kisses:blush: he so cute haha.
and now its just the waiting game until tomorrow than ill buy another digi to test with first.
I will be calling the doctor today:]
goodluck hun.
i really hope you join me in the first tri thread.
fx'd for you and lots of :dust: your way.
:hugs:

Ooooohhh Abii I'm sooooo FX'd for you hun!!

Let us know how your appointment goes at Drs n bless your other half that's right cute!!

Aww :hug: & Kisses
Congratulations
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you ladies:]
i took another test today it was a digi and it was positive too so i guess we'll see fer sure how far along i am tomorrow:]
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1110011335.jpg
there they are:happydance:
xx

Abbi honny so happy for you! but a little bit sad now as the witch just got me :cry: really wanted us to be bump buddies! :nope:

Hi, Ive been ttc for 3 months and have gone from a 29 day cycle to 35, now no idea when i ovulate and looking forward to using the opk this month to find out what the hell is going on. Now taking agnus castus (vitex) as it has been recommended by a friend and cut out all caffeine as heard it can help, anyone else going to be trying anything new?

Abbi honny so happy for you! but a little bit sad now as the witch just got me :cry: really wanted us to be bump buddies! :nope:
Awh nooo:cry:
Im so sorry hun:hugs:
for your next cycle do what i did..use preseed and softcups everytime you bd and lay there for about 30 minutes instead of 15.
AND start bd'ing on cd5 for you until after you Ov'
you should catch the eggy that way.
i know thats how we did lol.
Were still buddies:]
Heck we could even be best buddies on here if you'd like, i know we grew a close bonds since following each others journey's.
I hope we can be bump buddies soon though:thumbup:.
Ill be sending as many :bfp:'s and :dust: as i can:flower::hugs:

Thanks Abbi :hugs: i'm pretty confident about this cycle just trying not to think about the fact i will be away for work from cd9 to cd15! so wont be able to bd till cd16! for the first time i am hoping for a long cycle! it shouldnt be a problem as i really dont think i will O before then!
So have you told people yet? me and my Oh are in a bit of disagreement on the subject he wants to wait till 8 to 12 weeks but there is NO WAY i can keep something like this a secret for that long!:haha:

Hi, Ive been ttc for 3 months and have gone from a 29 day cycle to 35, now no idea when i ovulate and looking forward to using the opk this month to find out what the hell is going on. Now taking agnus castus (vitex) as it has been recommended by a friend and cut out all caffeine as heard it can help, anyone else going to be trying anything new?

:hi:Hi NT! welcome! this will also be my 3rd month ttc! buddies for sure!:flower:
I came off bc 1st sept and first cycle was 41 days! I O'd cd29! second cycle I Ov'd cd19 and had a 30 day cycle so im hoping this cycle will be somewhere in between! I have been using opks and charting my temperature on fertility friend for the last 2 cycles and will continue for this one, it all really helps to pinpoint exactly what day you O so as not to miss any chances!
I'm also using preseed for the second time and waiting for my internet cheapie softcups to arrive! :mail:

What day of your cycle are you on?

Hi All,

Abii have you been doctors yet??
Lolalei3 chin up it will happen eventually and we'll all be bump buddies eventually just keep at it :) I'll be here for a little bit to support you on your on your way with anything I can do :)

Hi NT123 Welcome!! Let us know how you on and if you need any advice the two girls above are an amazing support!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Abbi :hugs: i'm pretty confident about this cycle just trying not to think about the fact i will be away for work from cd9 to cd15! so wont be able to bd till cd16! for the first time i am hoping for a long cycle! it shouldnt be a problem as i really dont think i will O before then!
So have you told people yet? me and my Oh are in a bit of disagreement on the subject he wants to wait till 8 to 12 weeks but there is NO WAY i can keep something like this a secret for that long!:haha:
Your welcome hun:]
im glad to hear you're confident, i was last cycle too:thumbup:
Oh shoot i totally forgot about the type of job you had, im sorry hun lol i didn't mean to put more pressure on you if i did, i understand that your busy. I really hope you catch that eggy this cycle!! we'll be the best bump buddies ever:haha:
I've told a small selection but not many, ive told friends out where i live, i told my mom and brother, now im just waiting a few more weeks before i tell dad lol[after my bday atleast].
Ohhh hahaha, you tell him how it is!:rofl: jkjk but i would wait until at least you get it confirmed with a blood test. Thats what im doing.

Hi All,

Abii have you been doctors yet??

xxxxxxxxxx
Yes i went yesterday:happydance:
they told my everything looks normal so they gave me a bunch of baby magazines, a paper on how to breastfeed[as i will try to do it for as long as possible], and they gave me my prenatals. They gave me a pap and said my cervix is still normal size so im definitely not far along, but they also did another urine and it came up + so they gave me a paper to a clinic in my area to get a blood test done, than i go back in 6 weeks to hear the heartbeat and see the little gut/girl:blush:
im so nervous but yet so excited:haha:
I cant wait to bump buddies with you guys.
hurry n get that bfp so we cal all start doing the :happydance: hahahaha
how are you doing bumblebee? did you figure out if your guna keep trying or wait?

:) Yeah we've been told to wait but we can't we don't know when I'll be ovulating etc but we're gonna try anyway just to see how we get on as we're more fertile so its like ooookkkk :D

Funnily enough though its my partner who can't wait he said he felt soooo proud when he got me pregnant quick haha :) bless him but he has said its up2 me and as much as I loved Beanie even though it wasn't for long I know we've got to keep trying to get our next baby

So unfortunately no way to tell if we ovulating etc so just going to keep trying and test in bout 4 - 6 weeks as been reading my miscarriage info they gave me at hospital it said to do a test if you find your period doesn't start before 4-6 weeks so I shall keep you updated I hope its as easy as it was for me last time cause i'll be joining you soon if that is the case

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"