buddies?

Thats awesome Abbi so glad everything is running smoothly, and glad the doctor was helpful, they can be hard to deal with but it sounds like you got a good one:thumbup: how are you feeling? any morning sickness yet?
I travel for work visiting kids in remote areas of Australia doing educational plays etc for them, i really love it but am praying to god it doesn't interfere with my fertile days this month! as it did on our first cycle (so i guess technically this is our 2nd not 3rd cycle! as we didn't bd around fertile time)

Buzzy lets keep our fingers and toes crossed for our bfps!! so happy your getting back to ttc, yay to our future bfps! do you know what cd your on or will you just wait for af?

as for me cd4 and af is almost gone not much going on here apart from my Oh trying to get me to commit to a 'telling people time frame! which im not going to!:haha:

I've no idea where I am with my cycle this month tbh at a guess from date I miscarried works out about CD10 roughly I think will work it out properly later on :)

I kno fingers crossed for our BFP's hun

xxxxxxx

Thats awesome Abbi so glad everything is running smoothly, and glad the doctor was helpful, they can be hard to deal with but it sounds like you got a good one:thumbup: how are you feeling? any morning sickness yet?
I travel for work visiting kids in remote areas of Australia doing educational plays etc for them, i really love it but am praying to god it doesn't interfere with my fertile days this month! as it did on our first cycle (so i guess technically this is our 2nd not 3rd cycle! as we didn't bd around fertile time)

Buzzy lets keep our fingers and toes crossed for our bfps!! so happy your getting back to ttc, yay to our future bfps! do you know what cd your on or will you just wait for af?

as for me cd4 and af is almost gone not much going on here apart from my Oh trying to get me to commit to a 'telling people time frame! which im not going to!:haha:
Yeah i have an okay obgyn, i wish she would move my first ultrasound from 10 weeks to 6 weeks just so i can put my mind at ease, but i understand becaus i cant hear a heartbeat yet at 6 weeks. Ugh lol all this waiting is killing me xP
Oh yes my morning sickness is starting to kick in quite strongly.
i haven't actually spewed yet but ill give it another week before i start doing that lol.
I know what you mean, i hope it doesn't interfere either, i want you in the first tri with me so i can change my siggy too:haha:
I cant wait until you join us, it will be great:hugs:
he wants you to tell people you guys are ttc?
bumblebee hey hun, i hope you join us in 1st tri as well, than ill have all my buddies there[for the most part]:haha::dance::friends:

Fingers crossed I'll be joining you we're BD-ing every 2 days this month with us having no idea when O-ing lol :)

xxxxxx

Fingers crossed I'll be joining you we're BD-ing every 2 days this month with us having no idea when O-ing lol :)

xxxxxx
lol well, hey maybe it will work:flower:
i hope so
ill keep my fx'd

Buzzy bd schedule sounds good, that way you've got your bases covered! i hope you don't have to wait too long to O, and that the fertile after mc theory comes true for your bfp this cycle :hugs:

Abbi sounds like pregnancy is just as much a waiting game than ttc! No Oh wants me to wait to tell people till 12wks! im not even pg yet i told him and he reckons its to stop an argument when it does happen! so many of my friends already know were ttc so if i get pg there is no way i wouldnt tell them! going to have another chat about it tonight!

well cd5 af has gone and now to keep my mind off ttc, spent the day at the beach, and tonight were going fishing! hope i have some luck with the fishes!:haha:

Abbi sounds like pregnancy is just as much a waiting game than ttc! No Oh wants me to wait to tell people till 12wks! im not even pg yet i told him and he reckons its to stop an argument when it does happen! so many of my friends already know were ttc so if i get pg there is no way i wouldnt tell them! going to have another chat about it tonight!
Oh it is lol i hate this waiting game because i just want to at least see the sack so i know its in the right spot. but than again this morning sickness definitely reassures me, i threw up for the first time today, it was stomach bile the worst stuff to throw up.
I haven't had really any symptoms since last night except my morning sickness. I better not say that though because i might be cursing myself lol.
I understand where your coming from trust me haha, all my friends know already, i found out my bestfriend is prego too, which is crazy because we both conceived around the same time! lol and my mom knows but im waiting to tell my dad until dec 5th so i can invite him to the ultrasound. Df hasn't told anyone, but i think its because since its our first hes a-little scared to tell his parents[they're very religious and believe we should be married first to have a baby] which i understand, but c'mon now get real, not everyone is going to marry before conceiving their first lol. Today is not like the older days where you had to marry.
are you guys going to try anything different this cycle?

Hey Girls,
We did the same thing last month and it seemed to work so i'm going to try it again this month especially this week cause we've worked out from when bleeding stops I should Ovulate this week around 16th 2mo!!! so will let you know how i get on but will see tbh not really getting hopes up this month me dears.

Abii hope the morning sickness dies down a bit hun and doesn't get worse!!

Lolalei3 hope all is going well for you as much as you can just try to fit you BD-ing in and see how you get on :) fingers crossed we'll boht be joining Abii soon if the :bfp: group :happydance:

xxxxx
xxxxxxx

Hey Girls,
We did the same thing last month and it seemed to work so i'm going to try it again this month especially this week cause we've worked out from when bleeding stops I should Ovulate this week around 16th 2mo!!! so will let you know how i get on but will see tbh not really getting hopes up this month me dears.

Abii hope the morning sickness dies down a bit hun and doesn't get worse!!

Lolalei3 hope all is going well for you as much as you can just try to fit you BD-ing in and see how you get on :) fingers crossed we'll boht be joining Abii soon if the :bfp: group :happydance:

xxxxx
xxxxxxx

Sounds like a plan:]
it has died down now but earlier it was just so bad, up until i took my prenatal and ate, i thought i'd never be out of the bathroom lol.
i really hope you guys join me too:]
ill make another thread for us once were all in first tri
gl ladies, fx'd for both of you
xx

Cheers hun fingers crossed we'll join you in the next few months sooo excited for you make sure you keep us updated with every little twinge of new feeling you get we're all dying to know what may be in store for us in next few months i'm sure haha :)

xxxxxx

Cheers hun fingers crossed we'll join you in the next few months sooo excited for you make sure you keep us updated with every little twinge of new feeling you get we're all dying to know what may be in store for us in next few months i'm sure haha :)

xxxxxx
haha yeah well my df thinks i have twins now due to my doubling of morning sickness and 10x more sore boobs than they are suppose to be.
and i get cramps in 2 spots i get em in the upper-middle of my left side and really low on the right side, so i guess we'll see in 5 weeks what the ultrasound tells us.
im nervous haha

Ok girls it is time... i am going to start my ttc journal!:happydance:

I'll be stalking it too!!!

Lol n Abii woooo not long to wait now I'm gutted I can't be going through it with you but hopefully I won't be too far behind you :)

Fingers crossed scan comes quick for you want to see the pics hun :)

xxxxxxxx

I'll be stalking it too!!!

Lol n Abii woooo not long to wait now I'm gutted I can't be going through it with you but hopefully I won't be too far behind you :)

Fingers crossed scan comes quick for you want to see the pics hun :)

xxxxxxxx

Awwhh, no dont feel that way hun, im sure your not far behind.
and of course ill show you ladies pics:]
i hate this waiting though, its not being very nice lol.
and i have to go get more blood taken, i cant even understand my doctor so i dont know why but whatever i guess, yay for another 7 tubes of blood being taken<.<

Hey guys well Im currently about 4hrs out of Darwin in Australias Northern territory, it's hot humid and thunderstorms forcasted all week! I flew out this morning and am homesick already! I just did an opk in my motel bathroom and very faint line so hoping it stays that way till I get back!

Abbi why are they taking more blood? Hope all goes well hon, how are you feeling? Have you told everyone yet?

Bumblebee we will definately be joining her soon hon!

Hey guys well Im currently about 4hrs out of Darwin in Australias Northern territory, it's hot humid and thunderstorms forcasted all week! I flew out this morning and am homesick already! I just did an opk in my motel bathroom and very faint line so hoping it stays that way till I get back!

Abbi why are they taking more blood? Hope all goes well hon, how are you feeling? Have you told everyone yet?

Bumblebee we will definately be joining her soon hon!

Awwhh sorry to hear about the homesickness, i hope it gets easier and your opks stay faint.
And im not sure why, i cant understand my doctors medical assistant and i was trying to figure out what she was saying for like 15 minutes, i dont get why they allow people with such low english answer the phone or hell even work there, it really pisses me off because i really dont feel like giving more blood, ive been feeling like crapp, but she said something about something being high and the only thing i can think of, is it my ph levels, maybe they are really high and before telling me i have twins they're making sure? what else could of been high?

hey i know we'll both been joining you soon Abii
and if you're worried about why your giving bloods again speak to your doctor instead of the assistant :) its your health and your babies hun and you want to make sure all is going well and understand it the whole way through.

Lolalei3 I hope lines stay faint for you hun xxxxx

i found out that it had to do with my thyroid.
so now all i can do is wait for the results again.

Ahh no :(
Hope tests come back all ok :) Keep us updated hun!!

Hows the morning sickness getting any better?? how many weeks are you now?? xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->