buddy or buddies needed pwety pweez lol

S

stacey3690

hey girlys looking for a buddy im on cd 5 my cycle lasts 30days and been ttc since april had a mc in june 27th thanks for reading xxx

ohh gd luck hope u get your bfp do you have any symptons yet xx

just REALLY sore boobs, almost to the point of feeling like they're on fire but i feel that could be an AF symptom so not getting my hopes up!

I will be your buddy :). I'm on CD 7 and my cycles range from 28-30. This is my first cycle TTC #1, so I hae no idea how it's going to go. Sorry to hear about your mc.

heyy ohh thats a gd sing mine wre really sore from day 1 plus had realy bad nightmares lolgd luck let me no when ure testing fx xxx hey bump first mnth how exciting for u r u taking any vitamins or anything im on pre concieve there really gd we should be testing round about the same time fx for us baby dust to u both xxx

Yeah I am taking EPO, prenatals and B-50 (mix of B vitamins to lengthen my luteal phase because it is only 10 days) and we use pre-seed. I am really diving into my first month with all the help I can get lol! I also use the clear blue fertility monitor, which is so great to have! What else are you using to help you conceive? I'm so glad we'll be testing around the same time because I will be a mess! I hope we all get BFPs!

yeh its great im using the digital opk oh how did u find out about ure short leautal cant spell lol and u seem well prepard i started ttc in april got pg in june i think i mite have that xxx

It was a random happening! I was putting my info into a due date calculator online (I was being obsessive of course and seeing when I would be due if I go pregnant next month or the next month) and the site asked for luteal phase length so I looked that up and found out it was the time between ov and start of your next period. Since he CBFM told me I ovulated on day 18 and I started my period 10 days later, then I have a luteal phase of 10 days. The site said "warning: a luteal phase of 10 days or less could be a luteal phase defect" and of course I freaked out and googled it like crazy. Basically it means there isn't enough time for implantation before your period starts. There is a thread on here for luteal phase defect and a lot of women have found success in lengthening their luteal phase by taking vitamin B6. You should check out that thread if you think you have it! I just started the b vitamins, so we will see how it works. For some it makes you ovulate sooner and for some it delays AF. I hoping for ovulating sooner, of course! Sorry that was the longest answer ever :)

aw thats ok at least u got thngs sorted me and the oh have thd docs at 11 30 il update on howp things went xxx

lito update just got bk from the drs she said that she doubts i have a leatul defect but if i have an other mc then thell deal with it the gave me more folic acid aswell which i now have loads of lol im due to ov round about the 8th so annoing lol xxx

That's good that she doesn't think you have luteal phase defect! I hope it doesn't cause problems for me, but I would never know I was pregnant if it did, it would just seem like AF was coming like normal. Could be worse! The 8th seems like an eternity away, doesn't it? I just like to feel like I am making progress, not waiting around to ovulate, then waiting around to test! I am hoping you don't have another mc!

aww hun im sure it wont my dr sait that the keatul cnt spell lol can be a mnthly thing so im sure ull be fine. yeah the 8th seems ages away but im realy excited lol we started ttc at the end of april i have sme pics of my possitive preg test under the thread name hey girlies if u wana compare im the future lol thats what ill be doing xx

I will look at all the BFP pics I can because I'm sure I'll obsessing if there is a line or not lol!

haha im the excact same poas addicts although i hate nasty evaps i bought 6 clearblue and 4 tesco and all evaps last mnth cnt wait to start poas again lol xx

Oh I am a POAS addict, that's why I got those super cheapy strips from amazon.com. Can't believe you got that many evaps!

i know i was guted lol im buying some of ebay think its 50 for like 5 pound lol xx

Yeah I bet those are the ones! Perfect for poas addicts like us. lol!

i am trying to hold off on testing until sunday at the earliest! hopefully i can last til then!

good luck to you both!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->