Buddy wanted for January baby!!

missfaytobe

Reaction score
Anyone expecting in January?? Mine is due on the 13th :D Buddy wanted!! Apply within lol

Hi!

Is December 31st too early for your bump buddy's EDD? If not, I'm after a bump buddy too! I'm 32, this is my 1st pregnancy, how about you? Lx

Hi I'm due on 27th December and in need of a bump buddy for my first pregnancy x

Hey Im due janurary 5th and looking for a bump buddy as I am new on here

I'm due the 16th and would love a couple of bump buddies! Not sure how this all works though! x

I'm due the 16th and would love a couple of bump buddies! Not sure how this all works though! x

I know me either...Can anyone explain how this works??? Im due janurary 5th and would like a bump buddy to share with too.

I'm looking for a buddy! I'm due on January 21st. =D

Hi,

I am new here and would like a bump buddy. I am due 10th January with my first.

why don't we tell each other a little about ourselves?

I am Sian, 26 and pregnant with my first. I currently live in Norwich but plan to move to Halesworth, Suffolk in October/November time to live with my boyfriend, Ian. We have been together just over a year.

I'm Helen, I'm 19. I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Me and my OH have only been together since February, it was a whirlwind romance. We're both excited for the arrival of our first baby Adam in December. He's both mine and my OH Geoffs first child :D.

Hello all! I am keen on having bump buddies to talk too that are at similar stages.

I am 34, live with my DP, we have been together for 5 years. We are expecting our first jellybean on Jan 12th! I have my anomoly scan on Fri so am hoping to find out the sex of bubba then too! Its so exciting :happydance:

Hello all! I am keen on having bump buddies to talk too that are at similar stages.

I am 34, live with my DP, we have been together for 5 years. We are expecting our first jellybean on Jan 12th! I have my anomoly scan on Fri so am hoping to find out the sex of bubba then too! Its so exciting :happydance:

Oh, exciting, don't forget to let us know what flavour your jellybean is. I am due on the 10th Jan. I have my next scan on 25th and I am literally counting down the days hoping that they will tell us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->