Buddy wanted!

Moolia

Bfp 26/1/11 :)
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 28 and my DH and I are in our first month ttc. I'm on CD15 and am hoping to get a positive on my OPK tomorrow!
I would love a buddy to share the highs, lows, confusions etc with. Anyone out there?
I'm really hoping for a Christmas BFP :)

Hi, I'm 28 and my DH and I are in our first month ttc. I'm on CD15 and am hoping to get a positive on my OPK tomorrow!
I would love a buddy to share the highs, lows, confusions etc with. Anyone out there?
I'm really hoping for a Christmas BFP :)

I'm on CD12 if you want to buddy up :D x

Would love to buddy up :) how long have you been trying for? Have you used opks? I'm so confused about them. I thought l should have ovulated yesterday but no positive result yet although I have had other signs so I don't really know if I've ovulated or not! Hubby and I made sure we DTD today and yesterday anyway just in case! ;) x

I'm new at this, I joined yesterday, ttc#1...I'll buddy with you!

I just ovulated around Dec. 6th.

I've been ttc for since August/2 cycles. I started using OPKs this cycle. They were extremely confusing at first. You get 2 lines pretty much every time. You have to wait until the test line is darker than the control line...I got 5 positive OPKs in a row out of using 20 before that. OPKs can be pretty confusing and every woman's body is diff...Are you doing temps at all?

Other helpful tips that my friend, who is a PA, told me and I like to share with others who want a baby very much like me:
Make sure he is on top, lift your pelvis for 20 min. afterward, don't clean or urinate afterward, and BDing at night is best. Basically, this all is applying the principles of gravity.

Would love to buddy up :) how long have you been trying for? Have you used opks? I'm so confused about them. I thought l should have ovulated yesterday but no positive result yet although I have had other signs so I don't really know if I've ovulated or not! Hubby and I made sure we DTD today and yesterday anyway just in case! ;) x

We only decided half way through last month, so only a few weeks. Never tried OPK's and I'm probably not going to either. I don't want to obsess over TTC too much and end up feeling under pressure, if that makes sense? :blush: xx

I've been ttc for since August/2 cycles. I started using OPKs this cycle. They were extremely confusing at first. You get 2 lines pretty much every time. You have to wait until the test line is darker than the control line...I got 5 positive OPKs in a row out of using 20 before that. OPKs can be pretty confusing and every woman's body is diff...Are you doing temps at all?

Other helpful tips that my friend, who is a PA, told me and I like to share with others who want a baby very much like me:
Make sure he is on top, lift your pelvis for 20 min. afterward, don't clean or urinate afterward, and BDing at night is best. Basically, this all is applying the principles of gravity.

Those are good tips! Unfortunately this cycle my DH has been on lates and so we can only DTD in the morning and have been jumping in the shower straight after :nope: I did wonder if that might make it harder to conceive!
I have been getting negative opks but had a faint positive today so amhoping it wi be darker when I test tomorrow. Still confused though as I really thought I was going to ovulate on Saturday!
Do you have any symptoms at ovulation time? E.g emotional, headaches, cramps etc?

We only decided half way through last month, so only a few weeks. Never tried OPK's and I'm probably not going to either. I don't want to obsess over TTC too much and end up feeling under pressure, if that makes sense? :blush: xx

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. My friend tried without knowing when she was ovulating fir a few months and then the month she used opks she got pregnant, so I suppose that's why I'm using them, just to pinpoint the exact time we should be BDing so we don't miss it! If I start getting all obsessed about it then I think I'll stop.
Do you get any symptoms with ovulation? I've never noticed before but now I'm looking more closely at my cycle I've noticed that I seem to get really emotional, hungry and bloated around ovulation! Just wondered if that's normal!? X

I can't really help you much with ovulation symptoms because I don't have periods that often (I'm CD 100 today) and my last cycle I was NTNP so didn't really pay any attention.

I did notice this cycle that I had sore nips and an aweful back ache two days after my first positive OPK, so I'm not sure if I really ovulated the first day, or on the third day of a strong positive OPKs???

I'm trying not to look at subjective symptoms because I'm afraid of symptom spotting, especially since PMS and pregnancy symptoms are closely related.

How's things going hun? xx

Not bad thanks Hun. Got a faint line on opk on Monday at about 2pm and then a proper positive on Tuesday am with fmu. We have been DTD a lot so I am hoping for bfp when I test on the 26th! :)
I know this sounds strange but I have had really sore nipples today which I never get but I'm sure it's too early to be having pregnancy symptoms!
How are you doing? Are you in your 2ww yet? X

How's things going hun? xx

Not bad thanks Hun. Got a faint line on opk on Monday at about 2pm and then a proper positive on Tuesday am with fmu. We have been DTD a lot so I am hoping for bfp when I test on the 26th! :)
I know this sounds strange but I have had really sore nipples today which I never get but I'm sure it's too early to be having pregnancy symptoms!
How are you doing? Are you in your 2ww yet? X

AF is due on the 26th so I should be testing that day if she doesn't arrive :thumbup:

We can all test together! :)
Baby dust and good luck to everyone!

Good luck girls.

I'm feeling a bit more positive now. Usually I start to get the dreaded cramps and that a week prior to AF being due, but nothing so far.

Hey ladies, how are you all doing today?
Not sure how I'm feeling really. Was a big negative and down yesterday but that probably has something to do with the fact that we were supposed to be going to NYC but it got cancelled because of the stupid snow! :(
Anyway, feeling a bit more upbeat today and had a lovely day with my dh so am feeling happier :)
The problem is I don't want to feel too positive because I don't want to be more disappointed if/when I get af or a bfn! Mind you, I know I'll be disappointed anyway because I'm impatient! Lol!
G
Faythe - glad you're feeling more positive. Are you still planning to test on 26th?

Hey ladies, how are you all doing today?
Not sure how I'm feeling really. Was a big negative and down yesterday but that probably has something to do with the fact that we were supposed to be going to NYC but it got cancelled because of the stupid snow! :(
Anyway, feeling a bit more upbeat today and had a lovely day with my dh so am feeling happier :)
The problem is I don't want to feel too positive because I don't want to be more disappointed if/when I get af or a bfn! Mind you, I know I'll be disappointed anyway because I'm impatient! Lol!
G
Faythe - glad you're feeling more positive. Are you still planning to test on 26th?

Yeah. I had some wierd stabbing pains the other day but no back ache/cramping which I usually get the same week AF is due. So I am really trying to be positive without leaving myself open for a fall if AF does come.

You all set for Christmas? xx

Could be implantation that you felt?! Keeping fingers crossed for you! Yeah I'm more or less sorted for Christmas now. Me and dh have managed to make arrangements for Christmas day after not being able to go on holiday! Bought all my pressies and just got a bit of wrapping to do. You?
I'm tempted to test on Xmas day now but dh thinks it'll ruin the day if bfn so going to try and be strong! Would like to know by then though so I can have a little tipple if it is bad news!!

Wishing you good like on your xmax BFP's :yellow:
I'm out as of Sunday :nope: but feeling ok now ready to take on next month already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->