Buddy wanted!

Moolia and Faythe, any news? I'm crossing my fingers for you both!

Hey chick, BFN at half 4 this morning :cry:

It's really frustrating because I am now 1 day late and no sign of the witch at all. I really do think my body is playing silly beggers with me, typical! I just wish the witch would hurry up and get here so I can start the next cycle :happydance:

I felt quite bad for my DB this morning, he was really dissapointed :nope:

It's really frustrating because I am now 1 day late and no sign of the witch at all. I really do think my body is playing silly beggers with me, typical! I just wish the witch would hurry up and get here so I can start the next cycle :happydance:

It's not over until AF comes! The thread about 2WW+ wait has given me hope! It's not over yet!

I'm getting excited to test again myself, but at the same time I don't want to be disappointed! Today was so much happier since I didn't test ... maybe I'll just wait for the witch to come?! She's supposed to pay her visit soon!

It's not over until AF comes! The thread about 2WW+ wait has given me hope! It's not over yet!

I'm getting excited to test again myself, but at the same time I don't want to be disappointed! Today was so much happier since I didn't test ... maybe I'll just wait for the witch to come?! She's supposed to pay her visit soon!

Well I think for me personally I will let the witch give me my BFN in future. I was shaking so much when I did the test this morning and it made me feel a bit crappy when it came back negative.

I've had some spotting this afternoon and AF cramps so I am most definately out! :dohh: xx

Well I think for me personally I will let the witch give me my BFN in future. I was shaking so much when I did the test this morning and it made me feel a bit crappy when it came back negative.

I've had some spotting this afternoon and AF cramps so I am most definately out! :dohh: xx

Aww sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that BUT now you can prepare for next month and get your NYE drank on :happydance: Here's to a happy new years baby making!!!

Hey faythe - sorry to hear that :( my bfn got me down too - I actually got quite weepy even though I new that was silly! You can't help feeling disappointed can you!
Crumbs - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Have you decided whether to test again or not?
My spotting still hasn't turned into normal af, which is very weird. I just posted a new thread about it actually - I'm sure I am out because surely a frer with fmu would pick up hcg at 11dpo?
Anyway, if the spotting doesn't get heavier then I will test again but don't want to do it too soon as hated seeing the bfn! Would MUCH rather have af arrive than bfn!! (plus it's free!!)
Babydust to all you girls for this month or if not, a lovely start to the NY, with a 2011 bfp!! :)

Hey faythe - sorry to hear that :( my bfn got me down too - I actually got quite weepy even though I new that was silly! You can't help feeling disappointed can you!
Crumbs - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Have you decided whether to test again or not?
My spotting still hasn't turned into normal af, which is very weird. I just posted a new thread about it actually - I'm sure I am out because surely a frer with fmu would pick up hcg at 11dpo?
Anyway, if the spotting doesn't get heavier then I will test again but don't want to do it too soon as hated seeing the bfn! Would MUCH rather have af arrive than bfn!! (plus it's free!!)
Babydust to all you girls for this month or if not, a lovely start to the NY, with a 2011 bfp!! :)

Awww HUGS! I found your new thread before checking this and man do I hope there's still hope for us! To be honest, I think your symptoms are promising! I must have scoured through the twoweekwait site and read all the submitted symptoms. I think there's HOPE!!!

P.S. I shouldn't have tested again ;(

Moolia, I'm exactly the same! I spotted earlier but then no AF! And all my cramps have gone. I'm going to test again in a few days if the witch doesn't come back xx

Aww sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that BUT now you can prepare for next month and get your NYE drank on :happydance: Here's to a happy new years baby making!!!

I don't drink :blush:

But yes, here's to 2011 babymaking:hugs: xx

7:00 am, BFN. I woke-up hopeful and vowed a negative wouldn't ruin my day (we'll see how it goes). Last night my BBs were sore, like how they'd be before AF. This morning, they're no longer sore, but still tender. I'm also not as bloated (the least bloated I've been for about a week). I'm pretty regular so if she decides to show up, she'll do it soon! Hopefully before NYE because I would really like to have some bubbly to toast my DH with!

Edit: I almost forgot to add that I woke-up in the middle of the night hot! So hot I kicked my blanket off. It's frozen outside, this never, ever happens! Not sure what it means, but thought I'd share it anyway.

7:00 am, BFN. I woke-up hopeful and vowed a negative wouldn't ruin my day (we'll see how it goes). Last night my BBs were sore, like how they'd be before AF. This morning, they're no longer sore, but still tender. I'm also not as bloated (the least bloated I've been for about a week). I'm pretty regular so if she decides to show up, she'll do it soon! Hopefully before NYE because I would really like to have some bubbly to toast my DH with!

Edit: I almost forgot to add that I woke-up in the middle of the night hot! So hot I kicked my blanket off. It's frozen outside, this never, ever happens! Not sure what it means, but thought I'd share it anyway.

Hey crumbs,
This happened to me 2 nights ago - woke up literally sweating which never happens to me! However, I am now definitely out :( af here in her full glory so here's to getting drunk on NYE and to 2011 baby making :)

Moolia, I'm exactly the same! I spotted earlier but then no AF! And all my cramps have gone. I'm going to test again in a few days if the witch doesn't come back xx[/QUOTE]

GL faythe! Hope yours doesn't turn out to be the start of af as mine has :(

Hey crumbs,
This happened to me 2 nights ago - woke up literally sweating which never happens to me! However, I am now definitely out :( af here in her full glory so here's to getting drunk on NYE and to 2011 baby making :)

The witch is still AWOL - Eugh not sure what's going on :nope:

Moolia, I'm exactly the same! I spotted earlier but then no AF! And all my cramps have gone. I'm going to test again in a few days if the witch doesn't come back xx

GL faythe! Hope yours doesn't turn out to be the start of af as mine has :([/QUOTE]

Thanks honey. I just wish I knew what was happening either way xx

GL faythe! Hope yours doesn't turn out to be the start of af as mine has :(

Thanks honey. I just wish I knew what was happening either way xx[/QUOTE]

When are you testing? GL :)

End of the week if she doesn't show by then :wacko:

Just wanted to check-in. 14DPO and another BFN this morning. I'm getting used to the negatives now, yet still have some hope. Last night I had light cramping (much lighter than AF should be) but no sign of her yet.

Still crossing my fingers for us all! I'm gonna try to plan ahead for next month, maybe try some Preseed.

Have a good day!

Just wanted to check-in. 14DPO and another BFN this morning. I'm getting used to the negatives now, yet still have some hope. Last night I had light cramping (much lighter than AF should be) but no sign of her yet.

Still crossing my fingers for us all! I'm gonna try to plan ahead for next month, maybe try some Preseed.

Have a good day!

I caved in and tested this morning, still a BFN.

I'm now on CD31 of my usual 28 day cycle, wierd :wacko:

I caved in and tested this morning, still a BFN.

I'm now on CD31 of my usual 28 day cycle, wierd :wacko:

Ooooh ... being so late and no sign of AF sounds really promising! I'm finally late and getting a BFN no longer fazes me as much as when I was waiting for the end of my cycle. I have tons of cheapys still left - I plan to test everyday until I either get a BFP or the witch comes! (Wearing a pad just in case).

FXed to us both! :happydance:

15DPO: BFN this morning. BBs are hardly sore and I'm less bloated than yesterday. Yesterday I did feel off - like I was dazed and had minor stomach pains and rare head-twinges (not long enough to be called an ache). I was also pretty EMO. I've tried to control my peeing by not drinking so much, and by the looks of it it's not a UTI afterall. It's purely drink related, but I have been more thirsty and it just goes through me.

Last night was the first time I had trouble sleeping. I was tossing and turning and so hot although I was freezing when I got to bed. The blanket felt so heavy I had to remove my sweats to feel less confined. Weird!

I'm going to have a busy day SALE hunting for a new couch and gearing up for AF (though the only signs of her so far is me being emo). When I get back, I plan to start a journal about all my symptoms and what they can possibly be other than pregnancy symptoms!

Hope your day starts off better for you, Faythe!

15DPO: BFN this morning. BBs are hardly sore and I'm less bloated than yesterday. Yesterday I did feel off - like I was dazed and had minor stomach pains and rare head-twinges (not long enough to be called an ache). I was also pretty EMO. I've tried to control my peeing by not drinking so much, and by the looks of it it's not a UTI afterall. It's purely drink related, but I have been more thirsty and it just goes through me.

Last night was the first time I had trouble sleeping. I was tossing and turning and so hot although I was freezing when I got to bed. The blanket felt so heavy I had to remove my sweats to feel less confined. Weird!

I'm going to have a busy day SALE hunting for a new couch and gearing up for AF (though the only signs of her so far is me being emo). When I get back, I plan to start a journal about all my symptoms and what they can possibly be other than pregnancy symptoms!

Hope your day starts off better for you, Faythe!

Hey hun,

Did you have luck couch hunting? :haha:

No sign of AF and I'm now 4 days late, grrrr :growlmad:

It's driving me crackers being in limbo :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79