Buddy wanted!

Wishing you good like on your xmax BFP's :yellow:
I'm out as of Sunday :nope: but feeling ok now ready to take on next month already lol

Sorry to hear that babybubble :( but at least now you can have a lovely (boozey if you like ;)) Christmas and new year and look forward to 2011 :) hope you're not feeling too down!

I'm a first timer too (first month TTC for our first baby)! I'm at CD24 , 8DPO. I'd love to buddy up with you girls!

I'm a first timer too (first month TTC for our first baby)! I'm at CD24 , 8DPO. I'd love to buddy up with you girls!

Welcome crumbs!
Have you had any symptoms yet? When are you planning to test? Did you use opks or are you estimating ovulation?

Hey Moolia,

Yeah we're all sorted for Christmas now. Just been quite ill the past few days so can't rely on any symptom spotting just incase it's this virus. OK so i've not got sore bb's even though I always get it the week prior to AF being due so that's concerned me a little. Heartburn the past few days. Wierd cramping in tops of legs. Lower back ache and a bad nose bleed today - several times. I have no idea if these are possible symptoms or whether it's because I am ill. Bleugh!

Yes Crumbs, ofcourse you can! How you feeling? xx

Hey faythe,
Those sound like good signs - I did read somewhere that some women get nosebleeds early on in pregnancy. Fx'd for you :)
I'm feeling a bit down today:( Just really feel like af is coming. Feel exactly the same way I always do a few days before; crampy, bloated and noticed a bit of blood when I wiped yesterday (sorry if tmi!!)
I'm also feeling worried because if af is starting already it must mean I've got a short luteal phase as I'm only 9 or 10dpo today :(

Hey faythe,
Those sound like good signs - I did read somewhere that some women get nosebleeds early on in pregnancy. Fx'd for you :)
I'm feeling a bit down today:( Just really feel like af is coming. Feel exactly the same way I always do a few days before; crampy, bloated and noticed a bit of blood when I wiped yesterday (sorry if tmi!!)
I'm also feeling worried because if af is starting already it must mean I've got a short luteal phase as I'm only 9 or 10dpo today :(

I had a wierd AF like cramp this morning, then it vanished! Odd :haha:

Aww hun even if you have a short luteal phase you can go see your doc to get that sorted. You do realise that the blood could have been from implantation? It usually occurs around 10dpo! Fingers crossed for you chickie! :happydance: xx

I'm out as of Sunday :nope: but feeling ok now ready to take on next month already lol

Sorry to hear that babybubble :( but at least now you can have a lovely (boozey if you like ;)) Christmas and new year and look forward to 2011 :) hope you're not feeling too down!

Thanks yea sure I'll find room for a few wines later on.
Going to start temping seen a fertility diary that boots do, has any one used this? Or recommend anything else?
Soooo impatient

Welcome crumbs!
Have you had any symptoms yet? When are you planning to test? Did you use opks or are you estimating ovulation?

I just got back from my in-laws (they celebrate on the 24th) and no obvious signs since we were gone except for hard BBs - they're not sore at all but just hard.

The symptoms I'd had so far are:

3DPO: Hungry. Very short tingling tummy jabs.
7DPO: Right side pain while sleeping. Not really painful like period cramps.
8DPO: Cried like crazy when I would normally just get mad ;( Brown spots on undies with watery cm.

I'm gave in and tested at 8DPO and it was a BFN, but I haven't lost hope. I plan to test again in 3-days. I'm not using OPKs and just estimating ovulation based on my period lengths and CM. We just started TTC this month so there's so much more to learn! I'm 33yo and trying for my first pregnancy and first baby for us both.

Thanks yea sure I'll find room for a few wines later on.
Going to start temping seen a fertility diary that boots do, has any one used this? Or recommend anything else?
Soooo impatient

I am going to try this too! But I also got a CBFM that I might start using if AF shows.:flower:

Welcome crumbs!

I just got back from my in-laws (they celebrate on the 24th) and no obvious signs since we were gone except for hard BBs - they're not sore at all but just hard.

The symptoms I'd had so far are:

3DPO: Hungry. Very short tingling tummy jabs.
7DPO: Right side pain while sleeping. Not really painful like period cramps.
8DPO: Cried like crazy when I would normally just get mad ;( Brown spots on undies with watery cm.

I'm gave in and tested at 8DPO and it was a BFN, but I haven't lost hope. I plan to test again in 3-days. I'm not using OPKs and just estimating ovulation based on my period lengths and CM. We just started TTC this month so there's so much more to learn! I'm 33yo and trying for my first pregnancy and first baby for us both.

Hey hunny,

Your 8DPO could have been implantation! Which in that case would have been why you got a BFN. When are you testing again?

AF hasn't show up so I'm testing first thing tomorrow morning as I need to go out and buy a test.

Fingers crossed for us both :hugs: xxx

Fx'd for both you girls! Good luck with testing tomorrow faythe :)
My spotting hasn't turned into af yet so I'm still being (stupidly) hopeful. Did a frer test this morning and it was bfn but I am only 12dpo.
I know that af is going to properly arrive later today or tomorrow but I can't help having a little flicker of hope until that actually happens! :shrug:

Fx'd for both you girls! Good luck with testing tomorrow faythe :)
My spotting hasn't turned into af yet so I'm still being (stupidly) hopeful. Did a frer test this morning and it was bfn but I am only 12dpo.
I know that af is going to properly arrive later today or tomorrow but I can't help having a little flicker of hope until that actually happens! :shrug:

There is definately still hope hunny! Until the witch arrives you're still in with a chance. When are you going to try and test again?

I'm about to go and get showered as we're off out again today to go over to the OH's sisters for Roast Beef lunch. Just got to nip into Tesco on the way and grab a test. If I can hold my wee long enough I might test today, but it will more than likely be tomorrow as I really struggle to hold myself :blush:

I have my fingers crossed for you hun! Will update tomorrow morning :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you...
Going to be another long day in for me today DH has a case of man flu:dohh:

I'm 11DPO today and gave in and tested again. BFN! I'm hoping it's still early to know but I'm not feeling any symptoms but my BB's are tender, though not hurting (like they should be right before AF). I'm starting to have doubts and telling myself there's always next month.

Baby dust to us all!

Fingers crossed for you...
Going to be another long day in for me today DH has a case of man flu:dohh:

Oh the dreaded man flu! My OH has the same :haha:

I'm 11DPO today and gave in and tested again. BFN! I'm hoping it's still early to know but I'm not feeling any symptoms but my BB's are tender, though not hurting (like they should be right before AF). I'm starting to have doubts and telling myself there's always next month.

Baby dust to us all!

Hun, positive thoughts! Until the witch arrives you're not out! :hugs: xx

Thanks bit bummed as my FF chart says my most fertile days are coming up and I don't really fancy going any where near him at the moment :haha:

Fingers crossed for you Crumbs still early days yet! :flower:

Thanks bit bummed as my FF chart says my most fertile days are coming up and I don't really fancy going any where near him at the moment :haha:

Fingers crossed for you Crumbs still early days yet! :flower:

Ooo how come? Has he done something bad :haha:

The dreaded man flu though I should prob stop saying that he has been in bed for nearly three days. Dear of him...

Typical man always pick the wrong times for everything :rofl:

12DPO today. I woke-up freakishly happy again, although I refused to test, I don't want to be disappointed. I don't really feel pregnant but my BBs are heavy and perky, even when it's warm and I'm relaxing. I told myself to wait it out. I actually (secretly) feel like I can be pregnant but don't think that I can be so lucky to achieve that on our first try!

So far I tested at 8 and 11 DPO and both BFN. I'm either going to wait until tomorrow or the day after to test. I'd love to know before NYE so I can get my drink on!

Best of luck ladies, keep us updated! Baby dust to all, especially to those starting a new cycle!

Moolia and Faythe, any news? I'm crossing my fingers for you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->