Buddy wanted!

Hey hun!

I'm good. Not sure what to expect this month tbh, so feel a little apprehensive.

Sorry the witch got you. But here's to next month for you chicky :flower: xx

Hey faythe, have you decided when to test yet? Anymore 'symptoms' to report? I have my fx'd for you :)

Aww Moolia, my first-same-time ovulation buddy, I'm so happy for you! Hopefully we can be bump buddies too! Wouldn't it be wonderful if our little group all moved over :hugs:

:dust::yellow::pink::blue:

Aww Moolia, my first-same-time ovulation buddy, I'm so happy for you! Hopefully we can be bump buddies too! Wouldn't it be wonderful if our little group all moved over :hugs:

:dust::yellow::pink::blue:

Ah thank you crumbs :) Just told my mum - she is thrilled!! I know it's going to happen for you soon too hun :hugs:

Hey sweetie! It's nice that you're dropping in us :hugs:

I'm at CD12 and the first time charting, although I think I'm a little late with OPKs, so far so good! It'll be the first month we're really trying. (I think we always BDed late before.) I'm really hoping Feb will be our month but even if it isn't it's a good start with charting and figuring out my real cycle.

I love seeing all your new tickers! I've my Fx for you and your sticky little bean! Are the pregnancy symptoms kicking in yet?

Hey sweetie! It's nice that you're dropping in us :hugs:

I'm at CD12 and the first time charting, although I think I'm a little late with OPKs, so far so good! It'll be the first month we're really trying. (I think we always BDed late before.) I'm really hoping Feb will be our month but even if it isn't it's a good start with charting and figuring out my real cycle.

I love seeing all your new tickers! I've my Fx for you and your sticky little bean! Are the pregnancy symptoms kicking in yet?

Hey crumbs!
Yeah I finally figured out the tickers!! :)
Symptoms come and go; one day I'll be quite nauseus and the next I'll have really sore boobs and backache! The worst thing is the tiredness, although that seems to be getting a bit better (fx'd). Last week was awful; I was so emotional and crying all the time over nothing and also so tired all the time! I have felt better since Friday though :)
It still hasn't really sunk in that I am pregnant; I keep remembering and smiling to myself!
I got a letter for my booking appointment with the midwife (4th march) so that might make it feel more real!
I really hope this is the month for you hun! You sound quite positive so that's good. I'll keep checking in to see how you're getting on! Take care x

I'm at CD14 today and pretty happy! My husband's being such a trooper with all the TTC routine and BDing. We normally don't BD so often but have been this cycle, even if he had to work overtime and fighting off sickness. He's a wonderful man, I'm so lucky! I'm hoping it's our month, but even if it isn't, it'll be the REAL test month to compare to.

Yesterday, a friend announced she's pregnant! So now I have a little more motivation to join ya'll!

Hope you have a wonderful week and that the yucky symptoms ease up a bit! Wishing you a healthy baby and healthy and smooth pregnancy! :hugs::kiss:

I'm curious to see how all you ladies are doing. Has anyone else from our little group gotten a :bfp:?

Moolia, how's the baby bump? Has the symptoms eased up a bit?
Faythe, how are you hun? I hope you're enjoying your NTNP and having a stress-free cycle.

In a few hours I'll officially be 1 day late, but technically :af: can show up anytime this week --- at the very latest on Friday. I tested today and :bfn: Boo!

Would love to know if anyone has some good news to share. Moolia, I wanna join you soon-ish! :hugs:

Hey hun!

I'm still just kicking back and relaxing. I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Hey hun!

I'm still just kicking back and relaxing. I have my fingers crossed for you xx

:hugs: I'm starting to think that relaxing is truly the key to this! Fxing for you too!! :dust:

Hey crumbs, how are you getting on now? Has af shown herself?
Got my fx'd that you will be joining me soon :)
Morning sickness has got a lot worse this week. Before, I would feel mild nausea and eat a Ginger biscuit and feel ok again, but now I feel like I'm going to be sick constantly and eating doesn't really help. Yesterday I felt like I'd just stepped off of a spinning funfair ride: it was horrible. DH and I are on holiday in NYC at the mo and it's put a bit of a dampner on it really. I couldn't even go shopping yesterday!!
Keep telling myself that morning sickness is a good sign that everything's going well and I shouldn't be complaining!
Have my midwife appointment on 4th march and scan on 23rd. Can't wait to see the baby!
Really hope there's some good news for you all soon.
Glad to hear relaxing is going well for you faythe. It def helped for me! Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->