Buddy while TTC#1

babydust1516

Reaction score
This is our 4th month TTC #1! I am 24 years old and cannot wait for that moment when I see that double pink line! I am currently on CD5 and am expected to ovulate on the 29th. Was wondering if anyone is right around where I am and wants to go through this journey together? I was really thinking that I was pregnant last month, but when AF came, the disappointment I felt was insane. Hopefully it will happen soon :) baby dust to everyone and positive thoughts!

im 12 dpo with bfn... still trying to have hope but very discouraging.... not quite where you are in the cycle but we can share symptoms for tww and vent any time you want.... Im also 24 and ttc #1...... ( we are at the age all of our friends are either pregnant or already have kids vent I hate seeing so many of my friends getting accidentally pregnant and knowing that Im literally on a mission and could have a long journey ahead of me :( )

Hello ladies:hi:
I am the old lady here. I am 35 and hubby 44. Waited a long time to solidify our careers, home , and finances, but now on cycle 8 and no luck. Am on alot of supplements and try every other day for a 2 week fertile period, but no luck so far. Will go to a doctor probably by October, November. Currently on CD8 and should ovulate around August 29 also. Best of luck :thumbup:

I can completely relate to you on this! I have so many friends with children but they didn't go about it the right way. now we are trying to get pregnant because we are married and ready and I feel as though it is going to be tough as wel. I am only on cycle day 6 but I'm more than happy to talk to you a out symptoms and in general :).

Jjbubbles we will be in the 2ww together then! Longest two weeks of my life lol.

Hello! I am 27 and TTC#2! This is our 2nd month trying and i am on cd9 and supposed to ovulate the 27th! I would love to be a buddy and talk with ya thru our journies together and our symptoms and rants? =)

Hey girl! That's awesome! Congrats on your first. What did you have? Name? How long did it take you to conceive your first. Lol sorry for all of my questions already! Just so curious and so anxious myself!

Lol. I had a boy. His name is Aiden and he is now 4 and a half years old. With my first I wasn't trying to conceive, it just happend, so he was an unknown blessing. I am excited for my o day to arrive. I also thought I may be pregnant last cycle and was upset when af came, but I know it can take a while, I just hope it doesn't! I hope we get our bfp this cycle!

I would LOVE to get a BFP this cycle. It would be awesome if we both got that on the same cycle! I think it hit my husband kind of hard last month, as it did me, that we weren't pregnant. I think we both thought last month was THE MONTH and when we found out it wasn't, we were both a bit upset. We are both very ready for the fertile time again this month. Do you ever test before AF comes or do you usually wait?

It would be very awesome if we both got it, then we could be bump buddies too! Lol. Thinking its THE month then have it not happen is the worst! I test a couple days before af is due, I've been anxious and wanted to test sooner but don't lol.

lol that would be awesome if we ended up being bump buddies also! last month i decided to start to test at 10dpo because I was so anxious...fingers crossed

Cd14 and I should o anytime now! Excited, but the waiting is annoying. Lol

I agree! I'm CD12 and the waiting is already killing me and the two week wait hasn't even started yet!

I'm not even sure if I ovulated or not, my CM wasn't very reliable so next month I'm going to start doing opks if we are not lucky this month!

I'm not even sure if I ovulated or not, my CM wasn't very reliable so next month I'm going to start doing opks if we are not lucky this month!

I have never looked at my CM honestly. I used an OPK last month and had enough strips to do it this month, but the actual tester wasn't working. I didn't have money to go out and get another one this month. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I ovulate as expected (tomorrow). My breasts have been killing me this week and I have been overly crampy. It usually isn't this bad, so I don't know why this month it is. Hopefully it means I am having a good ovulation lol.

Is it alright to join you ladies, I'm TTC #3 for almost 3 years now, I'm also 24 :)

Absolutely girl! Anyone is welcome! Congrats on having two already! Where are you in your cycle?

Well I hope that means you are having a good ovulation and it gets you a bfp lol. According to my apps I am 1 or 2 dpo so now the tww begins. So impatient though lol.

Welcome katies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->