Buddy while TTC#1

Ugh...it's so tough starting all over again! I'm finally 4dpo and I feel like it took so long to get here!

I woke up this morning like "hoooowww is it only 3dpo today??!" Never has time moved so slowly in my life. After my BFN last month I actually felt ok, I sort of knew I wasn't, and also knew it would be crazy considering my irregular cycles to get pregnant on the first cycle trying. It was a long cycle, so I was happy when AF finally showed because it meant we could start trying again. All month I've felt quite relaxed about the whole thing, not anxious or stressed at all as I was in the beginning of the first cycle trying (stressed about timing sex right, and worrying a lot that there was something wrong with me)...but I have to say, now that it's come down to the waiting, I'm starting to feel a bit antsy! I also have today and tomorrow off work too, haha, so all the time to sit around and watch the clock tick. *groan*

I woke up this morning like "hoooowww is it only 3dpo today??!" Never has time moved so slowly in my life. After my BFN last month I actually felt ok, I sort of knew I wasn't, and also knew it would be crazy considering my irregular cycles to get pregnant on the first cycle trying. It was a long cycle, so I was happy when AF finally showed because it meant we could start trying again. All month I've felt quite relaxed about the whole thing, not anxious or stressed at all as I was in the beginning of the first cycle trying (stressed about timing sex right, and worrying a lot that there was something wrong with me)...but I have to say, now that it's come down to the waiting, I'm starting to feel a bit antsy! I also have today and tomorrow off work too, haha, so all the time to sit around and watch the clock tick. *groan*

Seems like it took me forever to get to 6dpo. I feel like I did last cycle in my tww and then af came, so I'm not feeling very positive this month, but I am trying to stay positive for that bfp!

Last cycle I truly thought I was pregnant! I had so many signs and was so upset when AF came. This month I'm not so hopefully for some reason lol. Idk if it's because I'm scared to get my hopes up or because my body is telling me I'm not, but there's always a chance!

Well I just got done my first day of teaching today! I am completely exhausted. The day flew by and I feel like I got nothing accomplished with the students haha. Anyone having any symptoms yet. My breasts are so tender (they have been ALL month. Since the end of my last period actually). I have a creamy yellow CM (sorry if that's TMI), and I would say tired, but that is probably from teaching. Hope all is going well for everyone!

My boobs aren't sore at all. They were with my first. I have no CM. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm having a hard time with it. I just keep thinking if I'm pregnant than my breast would be sore

My boobs aren't sore at all. They were with my first. I have no CM. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm having a hard time with it. I just keep thinking if I'm pregnant than my breast would be sore

You don't always get sore breast :) I didn't have them with #2 but I did with #1

You don't always get sore breast :) I didn't have them with #2 but I did with #1

Well that gives me some hope!

Hello ladies

May I join? Hubby and I are both 27 and ttc #1. This is our 4th month ntnp and our 2nd month actually trying. It's really exciting that he wants to try- I've been broody for 3 years! But now I'm nervous how long it will take... The not knowing is a killer! How do you not think about it all the time?!

I think I'm 3/4 dpo but I don't use OPKs so not sure. My nipples are sore but it's too early to symptom spot really!

How is everyone else?

Hello! I think about it all the time. It was so easy with my first I thought it'd be just as easy with my second. I am only in my 2nd month trying but I already feel like I'm out this month. I didn't opk this last time neither but I'll start next cycle!

Why do you think you're out? Where are you in your cycle? I've read of so many who think they're out only to get a bfp, I don't think we can tell until testing/AF. Though I know what you mean- even though rationally I know that, I think a part of me is still expecting to feel completely different if it was the month! Haha!

Is there anything you do that takes your mind off it well? I love painting and that's really helping. I'm starting an art course this month so hopefully will distract me!

Have a great Sunday :)

I'm currently 9dpo! It's so tempting to start testing butI'm going to hold out a little longer. Part of me isn't very hopefully because last month i got my hopes up because of all my signs and symptoms and then AF came. I'm trying so hard not to think about it though! I usually try to stay busy with my husband, family or friends. I'm always trying to do things where my mind is constantly working. I also just started a new job so that's really keeping my mind going. This is our 4th month trying and it feels like an eternity.

I thought I was out because I didn't feel any different, now I know I'm out cuz af showed up today a couple days early. Boo. I like to read and spend time with friends and family to keep my mind off it. I can officially say we are on our 3rd month trying. I hope it don't go to 4. I'm using opks this time.

Babydust- What's your new job? Did you apply for it when you were ttc? How long do you need to work there before getting preg to get maternity pay? I've applied for a new job and was wondering about that. Though I haven't heard anything yet! How are you feeling this month? Tempted to test?

TIna- so sorry this wasn't your month, though I'm sure it won't be long! And with OPKs you will have the peace of mind that you've done what you can at the right time. I think I'll use them too next month if this one doesn't work!

Do you find ttc stressful? It's always on my mind and it's not something I can just openly talk about with people. I try not to talk about it much to my hubby, as he's so laid back and I want to at least appear to be chilled out too!! Who do you talk to about it if anyone?

I just got a job teaching. I got it while TTC so that part is stressful because I am working with children and I don't want to let them down but I also don't want to put my life on hold. I believe I only have to work for 5 months. If I am pregnant this month then I won't be due until the end of May, so I wouldn't be missing too much of the school year.

I am so tempted to test right now, but I want to hold out a couple more days! We will see how that works out.

I talk to my friends sometimes about it, but that's mostly when they ask questions. I sometimes talk to my hubby, but like yours he is laid back and so relaxed about it (or at least he seems that way lol). I find that it can be stressful, but I am trying my best to not let it get to me!

Tina I am so sorry that AF came let alone came early for you! Hopefully next month will be the time! This is 4 months of trying for me, so I know how you feel. I am due for AF Friday, so we shall see!

I don't find it too stressful, just when af comes I get disappointed. I haven't told anyone we ate ttc. I talk to dh about it. He Is relaxed about it too. I have fx'd for you guys!!

Thanks girl! We haven't told our families we are TTC. We want that part to be a surprise for all of them.

Tina - sorry to hear you're out :( sending you so much baby dust for next cycle!

Babydust - I also started a new job last week, and it's keeping me distracted and busy to a certain extent BUT it's a medical clinic so I see pregnant woman a lot which doesn't help keep my mind of the wait AT ALL. haha. I agree that keeping busy is really key to not going mad in the process of TTC!

Cupoftea - I know what you mean, at first I talked about it with my hubby all the time, but I could tell he was starting to just glaze over...he wants a baby super bad too, but obviously since it's not happening in his body he's a little more detached from the whole process and not that interested in hearing every little symptom or whatever...haha...wish I knew some people in real life who were TTC, but this board is a good substitute!

AFM - I've been feeling like this wasn't our month either....caved and tested today at 8dpo and got a BFN of course. Wasn't surprised, though obviously it's too early to know for sure. HOWEVER, just in the past 6 hours or so my boobs have started to feel really sore and tingly which isn't normal for me...so who knows....probably just wishful thinking. Only time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->