Buddy while TTC#1

Absolutely girl! Anyone is welcome! Congrats on having two already! Where are you in your cycle?

Thanks ladies, Cycle day 36, Taking provera to try and regulate my Cycle and start ovulating. 3 more days left then I should get AF and CD1

Do you ever test early? Or do you wait it out?

I'm a stick addict >.> I tend to use them if I have them.. even when I know I'm not pregnant! :winkwink: It's a very expensive addiction lol. So I try not to have them in the house. but then I get nights like the other night I spent all day reading fourms and people's BFP's and I'm like hm.. 10PM but I'm going to go out and buy a test >.> Luckily all the shops were closed at 10PM lol.

Hahaha I started to do that last month! I have 3 hanging around right now! I can't wait to use them! Haha

Do you ever test early? Or do you wait it out?

Altho I do like poas I wait it out till af is at least 1 day late. I have very good self control no matter how impatient I am lol. If I get a bfp I take a couple just to be sure tho lol.

What are you ladies doing this cycle to help things along?

I wish I had the will power to not test! I'm going to try and be more patient this month.

I'm staying busy trying to get my class set up for the school year. It's helping me keep my mind off everything else. I've been taking prenatal since before we started trying and now I also take omega 3 vitamins. I'm hoping they will help with my CM in general. I've also started to drink more washer again. I'm trying to be as healthy as I can. That's the hardest part! Lol

I wish I had the will power to not test! I'm going to try and be more patient this month.

I'm staying busy trying to get my class set up for the school year. It's helping me keep my mind off everything else. I've been taking prenatal since before we started trying and now I also take omega 3 vitamins. I'm hoping they will help with my CM in general. I've also started to drink more washer again. I'm trying to be as healthy as I can. That's the hardest part! Lol

Nice, Yeah I hate drinking water! I'm good if I add some lemon into it and ice.. but then i have to constantly remind myself to drink it. This cycle I've been taking Provera to try and "reboot" my ovulation. Then when my new cycle starts (hoping for it in 3 days) I'm going to take some soy isoflovones on day 3-7 and see if it helps me ovulate. (currently not ovulating) I'm also doing fertility Acupuncture. So here's hoping that September is our month! It would be really nice to have it in September, My daughters birthdays are Aug and Sept. so a good spread would be nice. Also getting married on Oct 4th :)

I am not doing anything this cycle to help anything along. Lol. Just check my CM sometimes. I do drink a lot of water mostly on a daily basis. I didn't notice any ewcm this cycle tho

Nice, Yeah I hate drinking water! I'm good if I add some lemon into it and ice.. but then i have to constantly remind myself to drink it. This cycle I've been taking Provera to try and "reboot" my ovulation. Then when my new cycle starts (hoping for it in 3 days) I'm going to take some soy isoflovones on day 3-7 and see if it helps me ovulate. (currently not ovulating) I'm also doing fertility Acupuncture. So here's hoping that September is our month! It would be really nice to have it in September, My daughters birthdays are Aug and Sept. so a good spread would be nice. Also getting married on Oct 4th :)

Congrats on the wedding! I just got married in May! And ya I am hoping to be more patient this month with testing lol

So if my calendar was correct then I'm officially 1dpo! He we go with the tww...lol

I am not doing anything this cycle to help anything along. Lol. Just check my CM sometimes. I do drink a lot of water mostly on a daily basis. I didn't notice any ewcm this cycle tho

I did that for 2 years, now I'm stepping it up a step heh

I'm 29, second cycle TTC #1 and I O'd on Aug 30th. Excited to have buddies! :) The TWW is kiiiiiiiilling meeeeeee :sad2:

Ahhhhhhhhhh I believe I O'd on the 29th so we should be right one track with each other Katie! Hopefully it goes by fast. Do you wait to see AF or do you test even before it's due?

Last cycle I started testing WAAAAYYY early, and I have a stack of Wondfo tests just waitin to get peed on! Haha. So even though my hope is to hold out till the 12th and see it as an exercise in zen patience, knowing me I'll probably test early!

What about you? Are you an early tester?

I usually try to hold out until really close to the date, but last month i tested a little early. Hopefully i can hold out a little longer this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->