Buddy while TTC#1

We just relaxed for new years which was amazing! I get to see him when I go visit on sunday and then he comes home the following weekend.

Tina have you tried preseed yet?

Tina and Cupoftea I'm praying for both of you!

Yes, I tried preseed a couple months ago. We have been following the smep method and have been using preseed as well so we will see. I do know that from now on I'm going to go into this with the mentality of thinking It's just not going to happen again for us and definitely won't be symptom spotting ever anymore....i just won't be able to help it, but even with that mentality I'll still try, I just won't be so upset when af shows cuz I'll expect it and it'll put less pressure on me when bding cuz I won't be so anxious to see if it worked.....did any of that make sense? Lol

Yes it makes sense, I think I already have been thinking that way. I don't mean to be negative, I'm just not expecting it. I don't know if that's the right way to think - maybe if I was more hopeful then it would have happened by now???!?!? Or maybe I'm just trying to stay sane...

I'm really tired at the moment and don't know why. I keep thinking I should make the most of sleeping while I have that luxury...and I worry that I won't be able to handle the lack of sleep when I do have a baby so maybe I shouldn't be wishing for it so much?!!! I guess you rise to the challenge though. I worry too much.

I'm going to go and google smep now, never heard of it before!

Thanks for your prayer babydust. I will hold you in mine too. Is your hubby away again now?

That all made sense! I know exactly what you're talking about!

He is gone until the 16th. We got to see each other a lot over the holiday so that was really nice! Can't wait to see him again though. I go visit this Sunday :)

I don't want to sound negative either but I just can't help that being my mentality. I worry too much about things too. Even the littlest things.

Just thought I'd bring some laughs. Well it made me laugh lol

Attachments

• f26e0d09c9091e9d43a19917b048bc47.jpg
    f26e0d09c9091e9d43a19917b048bc47.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 12
Lol Tina those are priceless! How's everyone feeling and been? I'm thinking of you ladies and sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers out for all of us!

Lol yes they were. I like the pregnancy test one cuz that's how I felt when I'd take them. Lol. I have come down with a cold but dh and DS had it so of course I got it lol. It's making my head miserable, all stuffy and crappy. Where are you at in your cycle??

Lol that's too funny...

I didn't want to say anything too soon but I am pregnant! I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and I'm measuring about 5 days behind. Not a big deal though. It's not a huge difference and the baby had a heartbeat! I didn't get to see any of that last time. I'm a nervous wreck to say the least since I m8scarried in September. Ironically I'm due in September this time around! September 3rd is my due date. Based on my ovulation date I knew I'd be measuring at least 3 days behind so I'm not worried. I am still going by the due date they gave me though so tomorrow I'll be 8 weeks! Crazy, scary, exciting, etc. Lol

Congrats! That's exciting!! How are you feeling?

Honestly I feel good which is both nice and scary...I'm mostly just exhausted and always hungry. I'm 10w2d today and my next u/s is the 25th. I'm a nervous wreck after my mc to say the least.

Oh Babydust that's wonderful!! Many many congratulations, here's wishing you a very happy and healthy 9m!! Did you suspect anything in your 2ww?

I've been out of the loop for a while- haven't gone completely, just wanting to stay away from obsessing. It seems to have done the trick, it only occurred to me today to check where I am in my cycle and realised tomorrow I'll be late. I might wait a few more days though!

How are you Tina?

I didn't have any signs until about 11dpo and I was so so sick. Acid reflux and nausea kept me up all night. Thought I was getting a bug. It was bad. Got my bfp at 14dpo and it was so so faint! I'm now 11w1d and slowly starting to relax...veryrryyyy slowly lol. I'm due September 3rd which is labor day weekend lol and it's also the same month i lost my LO...it's very special for us to say the least.

Do you have any symtpoms? Ah I hope you get your bfp!

I am doing okay. Not expecting to get pregnant ever. Still trying, just not expecting. Af will be here in 7 days. Got symptoms of her so I'm sure she'll be here. Hopefully you get your bfp!

Tina I'm so sorry that it's been so difficult. Have you talked to your doctor about fertility issues? You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Hello girls

Tina how long have you been trying now? Did you get af?

I got my af and now trying like mad! We're really gonna go for it this month, dtd twice today and will every day for the next week! I'm taking supplements and praying a lot lot! I have faith it's going to happen :happydance:

Babydust how are you feeling now? How's it progressing? Will you wait much longer before telling people or have you told lots yet?

Yes AF came and gone. We have been trying now for 5 months now. This will be our 6th month trying. I got this EPT home fertility kit for men and women and we did his and if we did It correctly, which It think we did, then it says his sperm count It's low. I know It's a store bought test but I think I'll message the doctor to see what she says

Cupoftea I'm keeping my fingers crossed for yout and sending prayers your way!

Tina...hopefully the doctor can confirm your suspicions and help you guys get on the right track. you're in my prayers also!

Afm...I'm 13w2d...and still a nervous wreck some days. Got to see the baby on Wednesday and it looks like a little person already.I can't wait to start feeling movement and get some confirmation daily. That's what's going to help me out a bit more. My husband is away at the state police academy training 80-90% of the time so I feel like I'm doing it alone most of the time even though I know he is as supportive as he can be right now!

How's everyone doing?? Feel like we just kind of stopped talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->